Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 16. (Read 28923 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
No I advice not to go to panic also. Being in red market is just normal. Just let it pass and don't make possible trades because the risk is too high for making trades on the red market. Dont be fooled by users making fud forcing you also to sell your tokens.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There isn't any cause in order to stress with this period. It'll just provide in order to incorrect within getting choices as well as definitely, this isn't the actual anticipated point. appear to the actual graph through a few cryptos as well as realize the actual period after that certainly it'll appear much better than the actual problems that must definitely be inside a stress.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
there is a sense of panic but we must not panic and we have to be patient waiting for market prices to recover and as we wait for the market to recover, take advantage of that time to learn to predict cryptocurrency prices
The advice about not panicking is correct but it seems that some people do not understand the nature of panic, people cannot control when they panic or not and when they do they're going to do everything to get away from the situation that creates the panic, that is why people sell their coins even if that means that they get great losses, what people need to do is to try to find a way to manage that panic and avoid taking impulsive decisions when that happens.

I think the nature of panic lies in the lack of information, when you hear thunder you do not panic because you know that it is thunder and it is not dangerous when thunder hears a dog it panics because it does not know what it is. So it works in every area of our lives. People need information.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
No. There should be no reason to panic. Its usual of cryptocurrency to rise and fall and probably stabilize in their prices. Never panic. Be strong and believe in cryptocurrency.
I disagree, have you seen how much bitcoin and all the market in general has crashed? While I agree that panicking is not the right thing to do, to say that there was not a reason to panic is a mistake as well, if the stock market crashed 5% today people all around the world will be panicking and when we see such a massive crash it is reasonable to think that many people panicked because of it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.
This would be a good opportunity to invest in the top 5 altcoins. I know that this is a whale's strategy and they never stop manipulating. So long-term investment will make you different from everyone and definitely get different rewards.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

Don't panic. Panicking will only lead you to panic selling your coins at a lower price than you bought the coins which is something you are going to want to avoid as much as you can. Coins are in the red, that is normal, there are always going to be price dips and the price of the coins are always going to drop, you just have to hold your coins and wait through it.

Don`t panic is easy to say, when tough times come it`s hard to stay calm. That`s all investors feel when they
start investing, it`s how I felt in the beginning.
   After some time you realize that market has to move in all directions, it`s the nature of every market. You accept
that as a fact and you don`t panic when it`s go down and you are not too happy when it rising.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Don't panic. Panicking will only lead you to panic selling your coins at a lower price than you bought the coins which is something you are going to want to avoid as much as you can. Coins are in the red, that is normal, there are always going to be price dips and the price of the coins are always going to drop, you just have to hold your coins and wait through it.
Activity: 322
No dont be it is completely normal to experience some red market. Because we only dont expect huge pump but also some huge dump. Make sure to stay on yourself dont be encourage to sell your tokens in red to reduce bad profit loss.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
the feeling of panic when it all experiences red, I think it's natural. because human nature cannot avoid fear. but when we panic we also have to be calm. because sometimes everything can change at any time, so believe that. the stock market will recover.

So, what's the purpose to learn more about that if you are feeling fear when the market gets down? People must try to learn how to counter that situation and then they must have tried to control their emotions.
this is a speculation market and a simple words about this market when everything was decreasing and it will be jumping back soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
you shouldn't panic but you definitely need to be very careful with investments because we can fall even lower in price
Activity: 182
No. There should be no reason to panic. Its usual of cryptocurrency to rise and fall and probably stabilize in their prices. Never panic. Be strong and believe in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
No, of course, you shouldn’t panic right now, but on the contrary, it seems to me that it’s better to buy kripovalyuut at such low prices because more we can not see such numbers
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
the feeling of panic when it all experiences red, I think it's natural. because human nature cannot avoid fear. but when we panic we also have to be calm. because sometimes everything can change at any time, so believe that. the stock market will recover.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Panicking is a normal thing in side of crypto everyone is always in the stage of FOMO. Which crypto at this stage I think one needs to buy at 30% low. If you checked in some analysis you will find out that most altcoin like Litecoin, EOS, NEO, ETH are making good moves no Matter the market situation.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
To panic in general is never worth it. I'm sure of it. And especially now that the price is not stable only because the market is now at the correction stage. And this is a normal situation. I am sure that everything will improve by the new year.

Don't now Panic market will turn into green very soon. From past 6 months market is not performing well but by end of this year we hope crypto market will raise again. New Altcoins like ETH,Litecoin, NEO are also started good profits in market so there is nothing to panic just wait for few weeks.
Activity: 630
To panic in general is never worth it. I'm sure of it. And especially now that the price is not stable only because the market is now at the correction stage. And this is a normal situation. I am sure that everything will improve by the new year.
It is a pity that many users of cryptocurrency have a cryptocurrency as the only source of income. In this case, many are not allowed to save their assets in Krypto coins for a long time and many have to sell. But in any case, cryptocurrency in the future will bring a very good profit.
Activity: 126
Activity: 921
I think we should just watch now. It is possible to invest in cryptocurrencies at the moment, as I think that there will be growth in the near future. The end of November and December should give the result.
Activity: 317
I believe we all know that we have been in this bearish state for quite some time now. Since we have come thus far, I don't think this is the time for us to panick at all as we are already approaching the concluding months of the year and as expected there will be a bull. Although we cannot predict how far we will experience the bull market.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
there is a sense of panic but we must not panic and we have to be patient waiting for market prices to recover and as we wait for the market to recover, take advantage of that time to learn to predict cryptocurrency prices
The advice about not panicking is correct but it seems that some people do not understand the nature of panic, people cannot control when they panic or not and when they do they're going to do everything to get away from the situation that creates the panic, that is why people sell their coins even if that means that they get great losses, what people need to do is to try to find a way to manage that panic and avoid taking impulsive decisions when that happens.
Pages:
Jump to: