Pages:
Author

Topic: The whole market is red, but is it worth panicking now? - page 20. (Read 28923 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

the current situation is not like the situation when the first accident occurred and rumors from several countries about the ban. coupled with the influence of India and was distorted by Korean trade. one by one the problem has disappeared, but the downward trend is still so strong that it is a frightening specter for many investors. I am sure that after this year, growth will follow its rhythm.
Activity: 774
When the whole market is red why panic suddenly price has very volatile before. The market stuggles that we may in red zone or green marks. Not worth to panic much better we will wait on the market to shine.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
If this goes like this the investors will lose trust in cryptocurrency as this quarter is like a season of sale and profit but the market is entirely red, investors are desperately looking for a bullish run to improve the market situation. I strongly believe it will start pumping from next month.
I guess cryptocurrency will not lose the confidence of investors. the present conditions are indeed quite bad because if you see market prices all in poor condition. the disusahkan I guess not but investors daily traders or short-term. investors will keep their assets, but if I think traders will have difficulty developing their assets, let alone jik should look for gains from trade daily, very difficult.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
The whole market is red, many altcoins are in the red.Should we panic?Many say that after the stock market fell and the crypt. Although the crypt is not connected with the stock market in any way, such rollbacks speak only about the ease of manipulation in the crypto market. In General, there are prerequisites for a quick return of positions.I think if you are planning to buy the crypt, it is probably reasonable to buy it for 30% of the Bank.What do You think about this?Share your opinion.

of course the panic has ended after the biggest accident in the beginning of this year. currently only rumors and panic are not as creepy as the beginning of the year. but the downward trend and correction are still continuing. like some crypto experts say that at least bitcoin takes more than a year to stabilize.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
To me when I was panicking is over, because I have come to understand every business have its uptrend and downtrend so cryptocurrency is not exempted. So hold your coins.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
You should know that if market is down it is late to complain about the price. You should predict the price development.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
Smart money (big whales) are very optimistic, about 60% of them said that Bitcoin found the bottom and Bitcoinsh chould not go below this price: 6000$ (Bitcoin miners price theory). Soon we willl see if they are right.

If this goes like this the investors will lose trust in cryptocurrency as this quarter is like a season of sale and profit but the market is entirely red, investors are desperately looking for a bullish run to improve the market situation. I strongly believe it will start pumping from next month.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

I don't think it's time to panic now. there are still things that can be done to deal with this situation. one of them is making a re-analysis to see how deep the market will fall or how many opportunities the market has to go up. making an analysis like this might be more useful than we just panic without doing anything.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
For me, panicking won't help at all. It will just stress us out and it will lead us in making bad decisions. Panicking will only trigger our emotions that will cause us to become depressed or angry. You can't also blame yourself if you are worried in the market because you invested in the market. Just stay calm and wait, don't assume that crypto can give you riches in a short period of time.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
Panic when all of the red zones are in the crypto is a regular thing, if we invest big into the coin this for fear of losing or suffered losses in large numbers. But if we can grasp and understand very well about the Graph chart and be able to read it's movement, this would help to reduce losses.
It is only a regular thing for people who actually do not understand the market and are just looking for quick ways to make money which is why at the end of the day they will always have themselves to blame. One thing with a lot of people is that rather than sitting down to see what they have been doing wrong over the years, they tend to just keep panicking for no reasons.

This is a market and there would always be a chance and opportunity in every trend. A lot of people do not have it in mind that red market is always an opportunity to buy when the market has bottomed out enough, but of course, because of their ignorance and mindset, they never think straight.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
You really shouldn't panic. Panic won't do any good. Of course, now everything is in red, but is it so bad? Cryptocurrencies themselves are unstable and constantly fluctuate. But now that the price has fallen, it's a great opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies. My opinion.
Activity: 1022
I think that won't make me panic, when the market price is decreasing it will be our chance to buy and I will hold it until the pump will return, the market will certainly not continue to rise, it will definitely go down to get the price up and down.
Activity: 602
now everyone is panicking with a situation like this the market has not yet stabilized and there is not the slightest sign of greening and so we are now holding the coin we have and waiting for everything to stabilize
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
keep calm and don't panic is the right thing to do when the market is experiencing a downturn like now, but it can't be denied that today most people are very panicked because they think the current market situation is the end of crypto, I also think like that and had wanted to surrender to the present situation, but I discouraged it and continued to be patient waiting for the recovery of the market that would happen sometime. so you should not panic with the current market situation, because there is still a chance for the market to recover.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
In my opinion, psychological panic when the whole market is red is understandable to investors. But this is a good opportunity for investors to use their knowledge and experience to analyze and select good potential electronic currencies to buy them at low prices. In the near future, investors will make good profit from the investment decision at the time of red market now.
I agree, those traders and investors who've got deeper understanding with the market will see this as a good opportunity to buy more, if they are eyeing with any assets or believing with certain project, seeing it falling will give them another chance to buy more and hold for future gained, there's no need to
worry we just need to learn from this and always see the positive side instead of selling out and lose your investment.
Activity: 364
I don't like the word panic and it should not be in trader's mind. In bear and bull market, there are always chances to make money for us, stop panicking and do thinking. What we should do now in this market situation? What/When to buy, sell?
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Should we panic?
Can panic help you solve problems? Or panic can help you make a profit? I don't think so and you better stay focused on finding opportunities that can give you profit in the current market situation.
Activity: 532
In my opinion, psychological panic when the whole market is red is understandable to investors. But this is a good opportunity for investors to use their knowledge and experience to analyze and select good potential electronic currencies to buy them at low prices. In the near future, investors will make good profit from the investment decision at the time of red market now.
Activity: 406
I observed lately that the condition of coin prices is like that many have experienced a drastic decline but after I monitored a few days later the price returned to a high rate again so the key is not to panic and keep calm prepare your new strategy so that we do not experience more severe losses.
yes, you are right that I also learned that even though the coin price has dropped dramatically but in the next few days the price of the coin is recovering so the right decision if you don't need to panic and it's better to prepare a better strategy so that we don't experience the incident again later.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
From what I have seen in the past, altcoins generally follow bitcoin. And as everything isn't consistently in the red, now it's the time to panic but merely be cautious and watch closely
Pages:
Jump to: