Pages:
Author

Topic: The world without leaders? - page 2. (Read 8813 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 06:14:24 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

[/quote
I think the most appropriate question is  what will happen if the world without a good leaders. The answer will be our world will be doomed it will filled with different wrongdoings like crimes, corruption and war without them there will be no person will implement such rules and regulations that can maintain peace in order to our world.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 05:35:12 AM
How would a world without leaders look like? Worse for a short while and then a world with leaders again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
April 07, 2018, 05:30:42 AM
Many people in position use their authorities to do corruption, oppression, and abuses. But, what if they aren't in the position? Or what if we don't have that position in the first place? What if the world doesn't have leaders? The answer I think lies into the world of unknown and uncertainty. Yes, I believe that leaders may do bad things because they have power, so if there would be no people in power, they will not be abusive. But I do also believe that removing power from them doesn't mean that the corruption will end, that we will become a morr progressive world. Because in fact, without leaders, we cannot achieve the prevalence of common good, cohesive progress, and a consistent social control. If we do not have control, the tendency is that we may become more abusive, corrupt, and oppressive.
Activity: 115
April 07, 2018, 04:38:26 AM
It is very difficult to say, a world without leaders is strange, anyway, someone needs to be leader. If not, society must either rise to a qualitatively new level or fall into oblivion.
Activity: 116
April 07, 2018, 04:08:51 AM
the world without leaders is complicated, because no one can tell us the things that we going to go and all the crime and corruption will be increasing.
Activity: 176
April 07, 2018, 03:52:23 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

I think it is not good because leaders are the one who guide and the only person that can serves as a the model of a country. Without leaders there are so many things will be happen like warfare, crisis, epidemic, crime, corruption etc.

And unity are being disabled and the wurst thing  that can be happened is no one still believe in God.
Activity: 210
April 06, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

The World without leaders is messy . Without a leader people will do what they want to do because they are not afraid of what happen to their lives  even thought they hurt somebody's feelings and  they hurt people physically . They kidnap , stealing and they kill.
Activity: 31
April 06, 2018, 11:06:32 PM
Leaders are people that leads a mass on the right path converging individual mass haphazard strength into point strength
uwr
Activity: 42
April 04, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
no leaders needed, only a protocol backed by decentalized voting system

invest in UNIFY World Revolution and we will get rid of corrupt governments, borders, poverty, hunger, ecology crysis.

We are aming to deliver this world with great public service of eliminating corrupt governments and unifying the world under one decentralized voting system.
Find more on http://unifyworldrevolution.com/

donate BTC: 1Aj6phPendS29XRaJGH6HJDouwo9pbgyya
donate ETH: 0x42202762f42499543748bbb221e8337452070d0f
Activity: 43
April 04, 2018, 09:17:32 AM
World without leaders could bring misunderstanding, war and all people would definitely do what they want to do even it is good or bad. Everything in this world will suffer if no one has a desire to stand for us to lead.
Activity: 128
April 04, 2018, 08:12:01 AM
 no leader in the world? maybe the people would be hers. there is no wasting of the world on earth. in short messy no law, nothing should and should not do. People are free to do what they want bad or good .
Activity: 110
April 03, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
Leaders should be there to guide people to achieve goals. World can be ruined if there is no leader.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 11:44:52 AM
a world without leaders will be chaotic, without a leader no purpose, perhaps without world leaders will end, doomsday in the sense of extinction
Activity: 36
April 02, 2018, 11:46:32 PM
i think everything will be in chaos... we as humans need a certain leader to live
Activity: 42
April 02, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
The world without leader is the world would collapse into sheer chaos
Activity: 55
April 02, 2018, 07:19:34 PM
World without good leaders are meaningless. There will be no punctuality and no disciplines without them
Activity: 30
April 02, 2018, 06:34:58 PM
just think about your house. if you were not leaded by your mother or father will you be able to keep yourself good in teenage times?
Activity: 55
April 02, 2018, 09:37:39 AM
I think a leaderless world will not live in peace and tranquility. Because if there is no leader equal to no rules or laws of a country. Therefore there will be chaos everywhere. Maybe there will be a new world war.
Activity: 43
April 02, 2018, 08:34:42 AM
If there were no leaders, the world would collapse into sheer chaos and anarchy. Crimes are also everywhere.

Now let this sink for a minute, You have a lots of people that do not know what is their purpose in the large scale, but they know perfectly what to do to survive. Know you have a great starting point for anarchy where everybody becomes a single functional unit by all means. He starts to gather resources on his own, he starts to build his property, his defenses, his everything. And once he collide with some other functional unit that needs the same resources, the conflict begins.

Yes there is a possibility for negotiation and for building a society with shared resources and be well. This of course needs a leader that gathers people to pack and give them a purpose at larger scale.

The same principle applies to the workplace. Without a leader at large organization, the work would get done randomly at best. But what is more probable, that work would not be done at all, because at some point You will be dependent on somebody else who would not want to work. Again You need the leader to coordinate and give large scale purpose.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
April 02, 2018, 07:19:05 AM
The world without leaders would collapse into sheer chaos and anarchy would be everywhere.
The human kinds is still dependent on the pack.Without a strong leader that help us to understand the world,stands for us and tell us what to do,we simply do not know what to do as the pack.
On the other hand,each of us know what to do as a single unit.Simply survive and be well.
Pages:
Jump to: