Pages:
Author

Topic: The world without leaders? - page 9. (Read 8813 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 05:07:45 AM
There would be a lotta kaos in the world
If there are no leaders.

People will just wanna do whatever they like.
From the word leader, which means to guide
And protect. Some one we would like up to for wise and good
Decision making.
Activity: 56
February 05, 2018, 05:01:10 AM
The human kind is still dependent on the group. Without a strong leader that help us understand the world, stands for us and tell us what to do, we simply do not know what to do as the group.  Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 04:04:46 AM
I think there will be no equality because if there is no leader there is no rule. And because of that the rich will be powerfull and the poor will be slave to them. And if there will be no leaders the countries will be in a chaos because anyone can control anyone which is lower than them. Every one needs a leader to follow.
Activity: 9
February 05, 2018, 03:55:04 AM
im sure a world without leaders are totally a big mistake, no one will lead the country, everyone will do what they want to do, there will be no law. so the world will be a big mess
Activity: 4
February 05, 2018, 03:06:33 AM
what will happen to the world with out a leader.?

how can people start with out a leader? leaders are important, with out leader the world become nothing, it could be also a big cause of more violence in the wold.
Activity: 144
February 05, 2018, 01:30:23 AM
If the world has no leaders that companion the world would be so messy that he would have them obey the law, not like a ruler properly running his domain without a fight or a mess that is happening.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
February 05, 2018, 12:54:03 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

World without leaders is so difficult,  most of people will not understand each other,  war begins,  chaos and more. If no leader their are no law will be implement.. 
Activity: 77
February 04, 2018, 09:02:03 PM
Without leaders the world will be in chaos.. no one will guide us in progress.. no one will manage our resources.. no one will protect us but only our self. ever since we  have leaders.. from the dawn of.time even when stone age era they have leaders to lead there group in order to survive.
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 03:09:53 PM
A world without leaders will not last,as the leaders lead a nation,people,society,movements,businesses,organizations,corporations,sports clubs and much more,and the rest of the mass of people just coming for these leaders,they form movements,attitudes,worldview,principles,rules,and so on.In every country there are,if they were fiction,it would be just stupid herd
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 01:01:03 PM
Leader should be everywhere and everytime because strong leader can help to bundle of braches become a swords when it needed and also turn it into fire.
Activity: 222
Merit: 24
February 04, 2018, 12:07:39 PM
wow there would be a lot of chaos but i could vouch that in some countries where the people are tired of their corrupt leaders would try to reform their nations to become a much desired place to stay in
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
February 04, 2018, 11:56:21 AM
I don't think I've seen this topic before. Just my 2 cents, if there are no leaders, we'll make them. Humans are hierarchical, societies only differing on how much hierarchy there is. Even the smallest tribes out there have at least a chieftain. The status isn't probably as huge in hunter-gatherer groups but there will always be some who would be distinguished members of the group. Unless the way our brains functions change, we'll find ourselves being led.
February 04, 2018, 11:42:46 AM
I think the world without leaders like a car without driver. Without driver a car can't reached her location like without leaders the world can't develop world.Every part's of human life most be need a good leader. Because humans can't be success their life without right direction. So it's very important part that people must be follow a good leader. So without leaders I can't think a world.
Activity: 73
February 04, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
To world without leaders is very difficult , messy and no piece at all being a leader is very difficult . Leader for me is being a resposible and to their tasks every country have a leader but some of leader is not good person but some is good .
Activity: 25
February 04, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
A flock of sheep without Shepherd, they do the things that they want to do. And if they do the things that they want to do specially for their own selves only and will harm to the others what nation had in this world? Because nation that has a leader the law should and it must be follow for there is one who higher than us to implement for good but not easy and simple.
Activity: 224
February 04, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
No leader is sitting on a train without a driver. It's going to die anytime.
Activity: 154
February 03, 2018, 10:27:27 PM
I can't imagine a world without leaders. Like, have you ever imagined a family without parent? No! Life will never be easy when there was no leader to guide. We need someon who will lead us the way, who will protect us to enemy and will provide us our needs. And most importantly, we need leaders to make the world unites.

Absolutely! Leadership starts within the family. A family without a leader is not united. Every kid might take his own path, they will be separated from each other and they will become a broken family. It is just the same with our world today. Every nation should have a leader that will guide, protect, represent them. There is unity when someone will lead the path. Like in the Bible when God chose Moses to led the Israelites out of Egypt and freed from slavery. Moses guide and led them the way to the promise land. Could you imagine what would have had happen if God did not choose a leader to led the Israelites?  Definitely, leaders are essential and very important.
Activity: 41
February 03, 2018, 02:05:10 PM
I see complete chaos. No matter how leaders unite people. That there was no corruption needed good leaders but not their absence
Activity: 266
February 03, 2018, 01:45:37 PM
People can not survive without the guidance and help from leaders.I think it is an impossible thing. Even though people can do many things there should be a guider to guide them of someone to follow.War cannot win without a king even for a mighty army force.Like that world needs leaders.Their vision will cause to a better world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 06:13:18 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

World without leaders would be so hard because they serve as our shepherds as we walk in different paths of life. They are the ones who supports and leads us. The world would be in chaos without their help because they are the ones who protects the world. We must follow them for they always wants what's best for the world.
Pages:
Jump to: