Pages:
Author

Topic: The world without leaders? - page 11. (Read 8813 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 01:48:16 PM
A society without a leader is like an aeroplane without pilot which will surely crashed. It is not possible for a society to be without a leader because one of the attributes of a state is leader. Without a leader there wouldn't be focus and there will be lawless society
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
January 31, 2018, 12:31:19 PM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

I think world without leaders is like a sheep without a shepherd, we'll all get lost. It ia necessary for us to have leaders because they're like our parents who guides us. The world wouldn't be a nice place to live without them. We'll all live in trouble and chaos. We need leaders for us to follow. They are the ones who put everything in order and organize things. It will be hard for the world to survive without them.
Activity: 28
January 31, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
I guess, there will be a massive troubles and any such thing, cause no one will lead us, no one will command to right, everyone will be independent, doing what they want even if its wrong. But i dont see in the future without leaders.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 10:48:05 AM
world without leaders will uncontrollable. people need someone to believe and give orders if not bad things spread around the world. so when there is a leader people will follow him.
Activity: 110
January 12, 2018, 02:52:43 PM
A world without leaders will be a world of chaos and disorderliness.
Activity: 49
January 12, 2018, 02:30:09 PM
It cannot work, because there can never be peace and order
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 01:34:15 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

A world without leaders is a chaotic world. If there no leaders there is no unity, no harmoney, no law will be created.
Can you imagine that everyone is free to do what ever they want? No authority will apprehend of wrong doings.
Even the animals always have a leader to have a harmony in the group.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
January 10, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
Leaders are very important in once country without we cannot be discipline by laws that we are following.Its very difficult to live in a place without a leader because its develope our self in a community doing what is right and what is wrong.
Activity: 9
January 09, 2018, 11:33:49 PM
Leaders are essential in every single group and more to a nation. Without such, it's very difficult to move and live life for everything would be chaotic.
Activity: 64
January 09, 2018, 11:20:33 PM
I am much more afraid in a world without God
Activity: 68
January 09, 2018, 09:24:06 AM
I think the world without leaders are scruffy,  because they have no incharge to discipline there community. In other hand without leader is better if the people are have a good work to thier neighborhood or in their country.
Activity: 98
January 09, 2018, 09:02:18 AM
To start with, A reader is a leader. Any country that lack good leader never developed compare to western world. Leaders are always discipline in every area of life. Leader build kingdom, empire and nation. A leaders promote the status of the his or her countries.
Activity: 248
January 09, 2018, 04:15:37 AM
For me if there's no leaders the worlds was hopeless and everyone was suffered by abusive people.Without leaders can make the nation unbalance and miserable for the people think that they are all leaders.Because of this the people was so crowded and will never be progess in terms of economy which made people to survive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 09, 2018, 02:44:13 AM
Humanity has always have leaders even if there are still no president, kings or queens. You can browse the history and it will prove that even a small community have their own leaders because there is no unity without them.
Activity: 160
January 09, 2018, 02:06:17 AM
No peace and all is not in order, justice is absence and everything is chaotic.
Activity: 378
January 08, 2018, 08:36:51 PM
Chaos will occur and prevail if our world doesn't have leaders. They are the ones people will look upon and respected. Leaders are the ones responsible for the welfare of it's people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
January 08, 2018, 05:37:22 PM
The probability of the world functioning effectively without a leader is very thin because even in the animal kingdom there is harichy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 05:30:10 PM
A world without leaders cannot exist,as they act as a kind of prop,and lead humanity to new heights,without leaders it would be just a herd-driven chuvstvami and instictly survival
Activity: 59
January 08, 2018, 05:11:29 PM
Chaos. What would happen in Russia if nobody directed things, one person on one side of the country is going to push for something to happen, another at the other side will push for something to happen, and so on. What will happen is war for power, and thus again, "leaders."
Activity: 308
January 08, 2018, 05:03:24 PM
If there is no law, then everything becomes panic, social evils, wrongdoing will happen continuously but no leader will. no one is punished
Yeah without leaders, this world gonna be a mess and chaos.

Our society simply would not exist without leaders - leaders are naturally created (chosen), it is essential to social structuring/organisation.
Pages:
Jump to: