Pages:
Author

Topic: The world without leaders? - page 13. (Read 8813 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 11:34:10 AM
The world without of leaders will be fulfilled of mistakes and becoming a mess.
Activity: 191
January 01, 2018, 09:31:07 AM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

Actually the world without leader is not become one solid country they don't get more income and make organized regarding to build their country into more progressive 
Activity: 126
January 01, 2018, 09:10:30 AM
The world without leaders means murder ,stealing and social vices will be on rampant because there wouldn't be any one to check this is punished. And no reward will be offered to people for their contribution toward society.
Activity: 89
January 01, 2018, 08:14:14 AM
For me the world without leaders is the world without destination.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
December 31, 2017, 02:26:11 PM
What do you think will happen to the world without leaders like the President, Prime Ministers, King, Queen,etc.? I mean if we accused our leaders of being corrupt, oppressive and all other things, if they are not in the position, what will happen?

If there are no leaders, the nation will be in chaos. I can see people who are in a riot, because if there are no leaders, there are also no laws and everyone would do want they want that would lead to chaos. Each of us should be thankful to our leaders even if they are corrupt.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 12:23:23 PM
If there are no leaders governing the nation or a land then it is like a civil war in the land. Why? because many will rise an individual or group that tends to lead the land but comes up with their own rules and not for all. So it's a very difficult scenario that no one will lead in a country following the rules in the nation as one, that no one is above the law. It's like a chaos going on. There is no justice, no law that will be for all. No one will represent their people in the international community and it will be like a zombie land. Without political leader it will be hard for a nation to stand.
Activity: 314
Merit: 1
December 31, 2017, 12:10:58 PM
Hmmm.. It will be like hell. I cannot imagine the number of dead bodies will be on the streets and how people will behave. I believe is something we should even think off because is a lot.
Activity: 63
December 31, 2017, 11:11:14 AM
A world without a leader like a house without a head. Will be destroyed without any regulation. The world will be free. It will be a lot of bloodshed. For me the leader is the pillar of the world. The presence of world leaders will feel peaceful, comfortable and peaceful. Although there are some countries that still screwed.
Activity: 112
December 30, 2017, 11:42:45 PM
The world without a leader, it sound funny because someone must lead no matter the situation there must barrow head. It is like plane without pilot , ship without captain and car without a driver. We need someone to nlead while others follow instruction.
Activity: 79
December 30, 2017, 09:38:51 PM
Leaders are the guys that giving the right solutions to solve the problems. Without them , this world could be fulfilled by problems and poverty.

Absolutely.. It really depends on the person if deep down inside, he only think of himself, then he will obviously be a corrupt leader. There are still good people worth trusting.
Activity: 43
December 30, 2017, 09:36:08 PM
Leaders are the guys that giving the right solutions to solve the problems. Without them , this world could be fulfilled by problems and poverty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 11:21:56 PM
With the advent of new technology today. We can have an artificial intelligence to rule US. Or we can have voting/consensus like how bitcoin is governed.
Activity: 120
December 29, 2017, 11:04:38 PM
the world will be very interesting. because humans will coexist in harmony with nature. later, society will build rules based on morality. they will not create laws based on weapons threats.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 29, 2017, 10:43:53 PM
There will always be a leader. If there isn't one, then you're somehow misinformed and you don't know who the real leader is.
A country without leader is very hard because a success of a country depends on leadership,without leader no one can direct us with our vision ,the community is unorganize and and theres no one who can lead us towards great accomplishments.
Aba
Activity: 431
December 29, 2017, 11:49:39 AM
Leaders are born as agreement or election of their citizens, leaders are needed to protect, organize and direct their citizens in order to create a civilized life. without a leader, obviously there will be chaos.
Activity: 584
Merit: 502
December 29, 2017, 11:26:32 AM
There will always be leaders, just under different names for example dictators, religious leaders etc.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 29, 2017, 11:24:18 AM
I want that there were no leaders in the world. This would be the best change for our planet. We need changes, and we all know this.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
December 28, 2017, 07:03:25 PM
Without a leader at large organization, the work would get done randomly at best. But what is more probable, that work would not be done at all, because at some point You will be dependent on somebody else who would not want to work. Again You need the leader to coordinate and give large scale purpose.
Activity: 182
December 28, 2017, 06:58:04 PM
Without leaders, everyone will be in chaos as there would be no order as each person will do whatever they want. Leaders are essential for any society as they serve as examples and helps define what is allowed and what is not.
Activity: 317
December 28, 2017, 12:20:33 PM
The world without leaders will be a world of anarchy- total lawlessness.
Pages:
Jump to: