Pages:
Author

Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency? - page 11. (Read 3264 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

for projects that do not reach softcap, I think they can seek outside funding, or a single investor who is willing to pay to achieve the softcap target that they agreed with the return on investment that they agreed on
There are many new projects and new altcoins, but some investors still choose BTC for long-term investments, new products from new altcoins still make investors doubtful because market conditions are down, but for traders, they will buy more new altcoins to get quick profits. by buying at low prices
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
Bitcoin has given almost 200% returns so far this year. Many of the established altcoins have also given similar returns, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple. But very few of the new coins and tokens have fared well this year (there have been some exceptions such as LEO). Due to the volatile condition of the market, users are sticking to the already established coins rather than going for the new ones.
This year only Bitcoin has the most stable growth of all coins and the uptrend is starting to return to this market so consider investing in some new coins that are available in this market. In my opinion you should choose new coins like Atom, Kava, Matic because these are very promising coins and are expected to grow very high in 2020. Of course this is just my opinion and everything depends on your decision.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
2017 was definitely the boom of the ICO market year and also the year within which most people got scammed with shit projects, don't always forget the latter too. Investors these days are now looking for projects with good team member and also experience and on top of it all, already developed a product into this industry even before the solicit funds to accomplish a much larger dream. For instance the team of Somnium Space are doing a wonderful job with their project and they have the full support of their community members. Their Initial Land Offering is going on pretty well.
Check more about somnium over here: https://somniumspace.com
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

Bitcoin has given almost 200% returns so far this year. Many of the established altcoins have also given similar returns, such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple. But very few of the new coins and tokens have fared well this year (there have been some exceptions such as LEO). Due to the volatile condition of the market, users are sticking to the already established coins rather than going for the new ones.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251

There are some campaign but I think it was hard to trust because sometimes even there are a lot of investor or participants, the value of the token releases has no value so in that case it was not good for now to join for some campaign.
for now it's difficult to find campaigns that provide benefits for investors and campaign participants, maybe there are but I can't find it so far. have to do research carefully to be in the current trends
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

There are some campaign but I think it was hard to trust because sometimes even there are a lot of investor or participants, the value of the token releases has no value so in that case it was not good for now to join for some campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I still fully believe that long-term investment in the cryptocurrency market will bring us a lot of money in 2020. Currently the market is more stable and starts to show signs of growth. Currently, many big investors still believe in Bitcoin and altcoins in the top 100. I guess that in a few months, Bitcoin will recover and reach the price of over $ 15,000. I suggest we buy and hold Bitcoin for a long time.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
investors may currently refrain from investing and I'm sure now many of them are starting to turn to trading.
when there is time an appropriate moment to start investing (the market has a bullish sign) the investment will start crowded again (for sure)
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Cryptocurrencies are still the future of the economy. I think investors are still very much interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. There are many other investment opportunities but I still believe many people still believe in cryptocurrencies.

The investor's interest has been down a lot if we compared it to 2017 but i'm agree some of investors are still trust cryptocurrency as the future of currency so they keep investing eventhough there are so much scam and fake project and also cryptocurrency is labeled as a currency for crime or something like that but the usefulness of cryptocurrency is beyond people mind. I'm sure i will see the future when everyone has their cryptocurrency wallet and they made a transaction without cash money no more
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
There are still many people that invested in crypto currencies but mostly on coins that are already traded in exchanges. ICO is dying but IEO is becoming the new trend on crowdfunding.

Bakkt, Binance entering the US market, Chinese government appreciation on blockchain technology, bitcoin halving and other positive developments on crypto. These are driving people to enter the crypto market.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Previously, there were many people who invested money without understanding the projects, now they are not. And large investors invest only in bitcoin, because it is the safest investment.
It is not the safest investment because you can still lose money in bitcoin because it fluctuates a lot so you can be earning now and tomorrow you will be losing money. The reason why they are investing more into bitcoin rather than other projects is they know that bitcoin is more stabilize compare to others and it is usually the first cryptocurrency that will pump.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrencies are still the future of the economy. I think investors are still very much interested in investing in cryptocurrencies. There are many other investment opportunities but I still believe many people still believe in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That was on the past 2017 where almost all of the ICOs reached their soft and hardcap so the investors become more active on that year. Right now we don't know yet the percentage or the number of the investors who are investing in the cryptocurrency maybe they were lessen because of the many failed projects that was happen this year and the past year 2018.
One thing I am sure about is there are a few investors who are investing in some projects and ico until now and they are still investing in cryptocurrency because they know that the time will come that the market will boom again and they are waiting for that time. Right now I see some investors who are still investing in cryptocurrency because they see that it is more profitable than investing others.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Previously, there were many people who invested money without understanding the projects, now they are not. And large investors invest only in bitcoin, because it is the safest investment.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
In my opinion, because of the volatility in cryptocurrency trading, their investment will now be more carefully scrutinized, they are monitoring the market day by day and they are only investing in projects that are already strong on the market, in addition they can use their money to invest in other assets such as real estate, gold, silver ... in my view, cryptocurrency will still be a suitable investment option in future, but it will not be illuminated during this time.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
After the bull run 2017 the market turns bearish and those who bought at peaked price lose their money due to panic selling and lack of patience. Now its been almost 2 years since the last bull run the investors are hesitating to invest because of their past losses. ICO and IEO are not really reliable investment some of them failed because of having a hard time reaching the softcap. If the market turns up consistently they might become interested to invest in crypto again if they see that its safe to engage themselves.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
It's not just the ICO where they could invest their money, investors still invest their money on cryptocurrency but maybe not in ICOs anymore because of too many scam projects and not that good projects, so they changed their course and invest their money instead on successful projects that's already in exchanges and running stable after it finished their own ICOs. A lot of investors lost their money on past scam ICOs but that doesn't mean they will stop, there is so many ways where to invest in cryptocurrency.
In the crypto market, some coins and projects lose and gain value daily based so we should invest in these coins but only when you are sure about the worth of the projects. Daily earning is risky as only expert investors can win from it. There is a number of projects that find trustworthy and hold it until the price recovers, good investors buy at dumping sessions.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

These poor new investors are just waiting now and hoping for the best Smiley
Many of them are watching the graphs and asking themselves: "Why did I do this? I hate this stupid crypto! Will never repeat this again..." Until the next FOMO comes  Grin
I understand many new investors might regret delving into crypto when they are at loss, especially those who invested in ICOs. What about those new investors who made profit from investing in IEOs on some exchanges like Binance, OKEX, Gate.io, Huobi, Kucoin  especially. Someone I introduced to crypto invested in TOKO IEO on Kucoin and the outcome was cool, even though the price went down recently but he already sold 80% of his tokens and made good profit.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

These poor new investors are just waiting now and hoping for the best Smiley
Many of them are watching the graphs and asking themselves: "Why did I do this? I hate this stupid crypto! Will never repeat this again..." Until the next FOMO comes  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
From the past few years, many people invested on ICOs and as a result, the number of ICOs grew massively. It came to the point where greedy people saw it as an opportunity to waste other people's time and steal their money. Scams showed up more often and it led investors to lose trust upon ICOs. We now have IEOs which are way better than ICOs in terms of reach its cap. Many people also became full of waiting for too long for their rewards on ICOs and that can be a factor why they don't invest on it anymore.
Pages:
Jump to: