Pages:
Author

Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency? - page 15. (Read 3264 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Nothing can beat the investor frenzy of 2017 yet. Everyone wanted to make a quick buck will buy any whitepaper that looks good enough. Now, 2019, many of them had already left but this is the right time to invest in coin projects where almost everyone has left - maximum profit potential.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

of course they are gone , u know what ?
becuase they just come to do 1 time invest ,
may u asked why ,because they came from another company.
then u asked , what that mean ? , well,believe or not , what happened on 2017 just not only because ETH found new system of investement, but behind its, there something hidden.and that is money-laundering. according many many trusted magazine , such as bloomberg or Cnn, there are more than 400,000 cases money-laundering via cryptocurrencies between April and December 2017 .
no wonder on that time market cap almost $800,000,000,000 .
even a stupid project such as (well if i dont wrong) INXT can going crazy on that time .
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
When investing in ICO I usually remember the cool song by Queen "I Want It All"
I want it all, I want it all, I want it all and I want it now...

Joking apart an investment is a risky adventure. Nobody can assure you that your investment will be successful as well as nobody cannot give you the floor that everything will be fine with ICO. Some people consider that such a situation presents only in ICO but it is erronous point of view because any venture investment is enough high risky.
As for me I have bought many various coins and I feel myself a little fazed watching the current quotas but it does not mean that you should not buy anything because sometimes I earned quite well having been bought prospective coins. 
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
We are talking about ICO, in 2017 there are many successful ICO because the hype at that time was very big. Even bad projects are able to achieve the softcap. But in this year it's different, other than because of the small hype, plus a lot of scam ICO, so i think investors prefer to become traders.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
If something is less profitable than before, it's only normal that investors reduce hence this applies to crypto. New projects who do IEO on highly reputable exchanges most times are successful with token sale, but start-ups doing ICO nowadays barely cross the softcap. Some people take crypto as side hustle, and not a major investment.
Activity: 482
Merit: 117
I know that many investors left crypto after the ICO situation became so bad. However, not all investors left the crypto, some still invest in ICO and IEO. Investors have to be more careful than ever, but for many it is difficult.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
of course ,still lots people investing in crypto and you can see 2017 was a golden time but 2018 and 2019 is really bad but still lots of IEO become succsesfull !you need to choose carefully and set your mind that you can loose your money
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
Although it cannot yet be compared to 2017 which is full of success, IEO and ICOthis year provide quite a lot of benefits for investors who are able to analyze it well. However, because many frauds under the guise of fundraising, ICO, and other modes make the achievements of these successful projects dim for those who do not update. Here are some of the lists.

Well, a related investment which is more profitable, it depends on the choice and passion of each. The tendency of each person is different so that it can affect the quality of the work done, the most important thing is understanding your ability to maximize opportunities.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
You mentioned the golden year of crypto and ICO when an average project can hit the soft cap and even the hard cap! And, maybe you forgot what happened in 2018 with all the ICO investors! Last year, almost 80% of ICO projects scammed and gone with people's money! Some projects gained success but yet they failed to give ROI to its investors! So, this is why crypto investors are not very choosy, they are investing only in high potential projects or they playing gambling, which is better than investing in ICO!
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
KUWA.ai
All investments in this world have a risk of loss, so, it is natural that suddenly an investment will be devoid of investors, so far I do not think if people has left cryptocurency as a land looking for profit, we can see now how it is increasing the volume of transactions that occur in several large exchanges, and this shows if people are still a cryptocurrency to make a profit, but if there is an opinion that says investors have left ico, I agree with that because indeed many ico frauds make investors reluctant to invest in projects ico is new, so many of the investors are starting to switch and choose to trade in exchange rather than investing in ico project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
I think investors have learned from their mistakes, IEO dominates now ICO days are gone. If I am a wise investor I will just buy on trusted exchanges learn trading and invest on trusted projects only. I will not gamble on new projects which its future is not secured and very dim and has a low chance of getting profits.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 566
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap),
You're right with what you said and that time was when the crypto investors trust most in a new project but new project owners somehow scam their investors which the reason why most crypto investors are careful in new project investment.

are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
Investor are still interested in crypto investment but they choose to invest in already working project or project which are listed on an exchange and there's no profitable investment than crypto as at now.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
At the current context, people are holding money in the bank but they are not getting any expected outcome from the there, some people want to buy the saving paper or bond, but this is also not a good performing segment, on the other side, people who have much more knowledge about cryptocurrency those have a little faith on this platform, in comparison to another platform, Cryptocurrency is much better for generating your money and making profit within a short time but you need to take a huge risk because there is nothing regulation here, so if you want to make your money double then cryptocurrency platform would be a good platform. and that's why people are doing this.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
When ICO reached hard cap and IEO sold out just few minute after selling open, many investor become rich person. now after many ICOs have failed with lower price with listed on exchange and IEO get with lower price too we are really scare for investing on ICO and IEO again, now many investor not invest with ICO and IEO again after failed with lower price.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Its not anymore easy to raise money in the name of ICO especially in this market. Gone are those days. People learned their most expensive lessons. Hope things will change and the platform would be used for good causes.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
In addition to the cryptocurrency market, there are many other markets that can be invested quite successfully.

Most investors left the market back in 2018 when they saw what was happening in the market with their investments and those of other players.
Moreover, the market itself through a long recession provoked an outflow of investment capital.

However, if you look at how the IEO is conducted, you will see that on large exchanges such as Binance Kucoin or Huobi,
demand exceeds supply, which means that investors are still enough on the market, but they will only invest in reliable and win-win options.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
First of all there were never high amount - I am referring to institutional grade - of funds invested into ICOs. There were just some venture funds and retail investors who looked for a quick get-rich wa during the ICO craze. Now that most of the projects were scams and failed to deliver, of course that people are much more skeptic to invest in any kind of project. The single crypto-currency that thrives is Bitcoin with a constant flow of money going into it. Of course there are some altcoins like Ethereum that still have potential because they a tight history with BTC... but still if I would have been managing a fund with hundreds of million of dollars in AUM I wouldn't put my money in anything else then BTC.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If we compare with 2017 it is indeed very different and for now it can be said that investors do not want to rush to take steps because maybe they have observed market movements and have not found the right point or time to start investing in a coin and maybe also many investors who are not investing now because many projects fail because they decide not to invest. For me personally, I still invest in cryptocurrency and invest in real things like gold.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
In my own personal opinion, the reason why there are a lot of investors who no longer invest in cryptocurrency, even they already have earned huge profit in successful ICO projects in the year of 2017 simply because of fraudulent projects, which it started to increased it's numbers in the year of 2018 that they have lost a lot of money to those scam and unsuccessful projects so they decided to investing in cryptocurrency.
even we know that it's not just your thoughts. so far, to be honest, there have been so many investors who are cautious because they see the development of ICO from year to year which is getting worse. today, there are still enough people investing in crypto, the proof is that there are quite a lot of successful IEOs in well-known markets such as binance, Okex, and others. in this problem, not only scammers who become smart, but investors are also getting better at choosing projects for them to invest.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Many still have an interest in crypto currency and others are just looking for the right timing. Maybe they are looking forward to the further collapse of the market so they can buy cheaper crypto. Or others have not recovered in recent years where they have been scammed by ICO campaigns several times.

Maybe they invest first in something else and once they know it's okay the market will definitely come back again.
Pages:
Jump to: