Pages:
Author

Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency? - page 12. (Read 3264 times)

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Many have lost a lot of money due to investing in crypto curenncy, especially in 2018 to date. So others have stopped investing in crypto and are now looking for more profitability. And most of investors were relatively new to bitcoin and altcoins. And they were just attracted to invest here because of their friends who influenced them. So they were easily fooled by those times,
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
Although lately a lot of ico scams, but I'm sure investors who believe in the advantages of investing excess in their cryptocurrency have not given up even though they have experienced losses when investing in an ico.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
It's not just the ICO where they could invest their money, investors still invest their money on cryptocurrency but maybe not in ICOs anymore because of too many scam projects and not that good projects, so they changed their course and invest their money instead on successful projects that's already in exchanges and running stable after it finished their own ICOs. A lot of investors lost their money on past scam ICOs but that doesn't mean they will stop, there is so many ways where to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I used to often invest in ico because in the past it was very profitable, but for now I prefer to invest in the top 10 coinmarketcaps and trade because ICO / IEO currently many are crap or have cheap prices when listing
if you understand this, you can correctly use the coin drop after listing. You can buy coins that fall 10 times. You can earn at least 10-15 percent in 1 day.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Investors are not that much like that of 2017 because they keep losing money after bear market took over, for a project to raise softcap successfully they have to get some good partnership with top companies, its a nice move to attract more investors
Does it gives a positive impact to the market? Maybe it have but it is just in short period of time. Not actually it gives assurance that you'll be able to stay in line if ever we reach the softcap cause the most important is how this project worthy of our trust and could have a reason to be on the market. Investors are wise enough to choose a project that could give them profit. What makes them more attracted is by seeing a working product or having a good market share.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Now investors are more interested in investing in listed coins rather than in ICOs or IEOs.
idk what the reason to make this opinion. but the fact is much money on listed coins dissapear too
altcoin lose their marketcap. so it doesnt indicate that listed coins are more interersted for investors
I think what he mean to say is, investors tend to invest in popular altcoins in the market, to trade or to hold.

But actually, most investors switch their investment to physical assets or in the stock market where they can make a profit since crypto is still in the bear market.

nah, this thing i wanna say, both IEO/ ICO and entire crypto is reduced from its marketcap, much money flied on other asset
it must be considered to all cryptocoiner, we are on different situation than last 2017
but we must know that it's normal in asset cycle
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
ICO and IEO platform don't have establish business. after raising money they are delaying for trading because of taking more time for product launch. That's why am I moving to STO platform instead ICO/IEO. Because they have business just need money for expanding.

I have invested on MEGA security token. Because I know about the company's business products for two years. They are expanding business from europe to china and USA. Token is new but business is old. Trading is ongoing in stellar dex. Soon, MEGA security token will list on largest STO exchange.

For the trade or to be able to receive the token, a wallet, e.g. www.stellarport.io needed. Trading Details at
https://medium.com/@andreasschmidt_23894/launch-of-megafan-token-trading-on-the-stellar-dex-mega-7da16edb7c36?sk=956f9b89b0604a34cb2c3c2497b46b69

You can also join Megafan STO token’s Telegram group
At https://t.me/megafantoken

online store at http://Www.megafanstore.com

http://www.3dminifan.com   
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Investors are not that much like that of 2017 because they keep losing money after bear market took over, for a project to raise softcap successfully they have to get some good partnership with top companies, its a nice move to attract more investors
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
I don't think it's not interested in investing in crypto. in my opinion investing in cryptocurrency remains attractive and profitable. it's just that since 2018 many ICOs have cheated making investors afraid to invest in ICOs. and also bitcoin prices tend to be stable. so the crypto trading market is not too crowded. but I'm optimistic when bitcoin is split in half and the crypto market bull will be crowded again. because an increase in bitcoin will always be followed by an increase in altcoin. so when bitcoin is bullish, the crypto market will be crowded and will attract many investors again.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
In the current market scenario, new projects are hardly achieving their targets. I feel the reason behind this is a lack of confidence in the investors' mind & many investors lost their money in many scammed or failed projects.
many failed projects make investor lose their money, so it is normal if investors avoid this as time goes by

Now investors are more interested in investing in listed coins rather than in ICOs or IEOs.
idk what the reason to make this opinion. but the fact is much money on listed coins dissapear too
altcoin lose their marketcap. so it doesnt indicate that listed coins are more interersted for investors

Exactly, we have seen many coins disappeared from the market due to less activity from the team, those fakes project their main agenda is to steal the money raised through crowdfunding. After listing in the exchanges we don't see any value to the coin, all listed coins will not generate volumes in the market.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Being an investor must be prepared to lose and take risks if the project does not run smoothly, and in fact it is not their desire and they also want to get a good profit in the project.
So in my opinion, investors are very careful and thorough in choosing projects that benefit them, and even though there are a number of profitable projects, it is sometimes difficult to predict when optimal profits can be achieved.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
I used to often invest in ico because in the past it was very profitable, but for now I prefer to invest in the top 10 coinmarketcaps and trade because ICO / IEO currently many are crap or have cheap prices when listing
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
The hype last year came along with massive speculation and many new promising blockchain projects came to light and people wanted to be in on the ground floor of the next big thing. The hype was mainly due to surging prices and potentially with some bitcoin price manipulation thrown in. most people did not even know even basics of Blockchain, and they had no idea about the projects they were investing in.

Then too many people got burned with the fact that there is a limited use case for most coins and it was just market interest driving up the price. the next cryptocurrency surge will be driven by a series of positive news headlines about any sort of significant blockchain technology and cryptocurrency being embraced by a large entity, a powerful Fortune company, or a large institution such as a national government.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
In the current market scenario, new projects are hardly achieving their targets. I feel the reason behind this is a lack of confidence in the investors' mind & many investors lost their money in many scammed or failed projects.
many failed projects make investor lose their money, so it is normal if investors avoid this as time goes by
It is actually expected.
Investors are just being cautious. They realized that investment in ico's are not profitable anymore.
I think what he mean to say is, investors tend to invest in popular altcoins in the market, to trade or to hold.

But actually, most investors switch their investment to physical assets or in the stock market where they can make a profit since crypto is still in the bear market.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
I can say that there are still who invest in cryptocurrency but not many compared to year 2017. ICO was very popular that time, but when 2018 enters, the money invested were gone cause of a big loss and some projects were just a scam. The intention was to get money only from investors and left them hanging. Yeah, we could say that some ICOs became successful but look at the prices of their coin/token, it didn't recover, investors didn't make any profits from holding, and waiting to climb up... But now many of them learned from past experience, they are now wise on where to put their money.

on 2018 yes but after 2018 ? the state of ico's have somehow recovered not just ico but also cryptocurrencies    . on 2017 the status of crypto are still new and it only boom after its peak where it happened on the last quarter but how about now  ?  two years have passed and many deveoplments and improvements are now being created and still on processed  .  so i can say that cryptos these days are now more popular therfor many people are investing on it now compare to before  .
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

Investors are very much interested in investing.  We know from the word go, that one can occassionally experience losses,  but at the same time, ther will be good times when profits will be made. So, I dont think investors have stopped because they have made losses. What I think is that many of them are taking their time in invest in already established projects instead of new ones
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

One of the things about life is that, something might not work for you but will work for a greater number, I can say this is how investing in the crypto sphere is. Most people always takes their time to scan projects before investing in this category always have higher chances of success. Nevertheless on a greater note, investors are now very selective of the project to invest which is why most projects struggle to make even softcap while a few smashes softcap easily. To your question, yes Investors are still Investing but on a few projects.
although the number of investors investing in several projects has decreased, but I think there are still many investors who continue to channel their hobbies on cryptocurrency, but indeed prudence in choosing projects seems to be the way to go for now, given the many fraudulent projects

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

There are still investors in cryptocurrency,  infact alot of them. But everyone is trying to be careful about investing into new projects so they dont run at loss if those projects eventually do not reach their soft cap and investors lose money afterwards.  People still invest, just that it is done with so much caution
Activity: 925
Merit: 100

One of the things about life is that, something might not work for you but will work for a greater number, I can say this is how investing in the crypto sphere is. Most people always takes their time to scan projects before investing in this category always have higher chances of success. Nevertheless on a greater note, investors are now very selective of the project to invest which is why most projects struggle to make even softcap while a few smashes softcap easily. To your question, yes Investors are still Investing but on a few projects.
Pages:
Jump to: