Pages:
Author

Topic: there are still many who invest in cryptocurrency? - page 13. (Read 3264 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
For me, cryptocurrency is a potential market, it always brings opportunities to enrich long-term investors. I believe that in the near future the market will be stable and recover. There are currently many long-term investors in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether and Litecoin, these are the strongest coins on the market. I will also use my savings to buy some cryptocurrencies in the top 20 and long-term holdings.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?

In 2018 to early 2019, many scams have been reported, earning negative trust to many projects. Investors right niw are seeking more stable and more reliable projects. There are still many investors who wishes to be part of the development of new projects but they also learned, some in the hard way, to be more critical in choosing projects. The rise of IEOs did the job to once again ignite the market for new opportunities. Many ICOs are failing, and it might because of the bad rep that they could not reach soft cap. Hopefully, ICOs can recover soon and I missed those old times.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
In the current market scenario, new projects are hardly achieving their targets. I feel the reason behind this is a lack of confidence in the investors' mind & many investors lost their money in many scammed or failed projects. Now investors are more interested in investing in listed coins rather than in ICOs or IEOs.
Investors are more interested to use a trusted service, some icos are still able to reach the hardcap but it looks like that will be so difficult to find which ico is doing it right now. Investors are learning a lot from the past experience and they will never got trapped into the same thing again. Im not sure about listed coin consider they are still investing in IEO too as some IEO able to reach the hardcap.
But ICO lost all of the trust from investors caused by scammers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
as we know that in 2017 many ICO were successful (at least reached softcap) and of course the market cap was also very high at the time, so it proves that many people are interested to investing in cryptocurrency, but now where do these investors go? because now the market cap is down and many ICO or IEO are failing (not reaching softcap), are investors no longer interested to investing in cryptocurrency? if yes, where are they investing now? or is there a more profitable investment than investing in cryptocurrency for now?
Yes to your question, there are still many people investing in Cryptocurrency, people still put in some good quantity of USD for crypto investment. However investors are now wiser cause different projects spring up everyday, investors do thorough research before putting in funds so most doesn't really invest in ICOs again.
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

Crypto investing is still profitable but that boils down to the type of crypto you go for. Right now, investors are very wise and have learnt lessons, so many if not all of them are still Investing but this time they are carefully selecting the project worth their time, money and effort; they are no longer being drawn by hype, news etc.
In summary, they are just being careful but are still Investing.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
Absolutely yes, many investors have been on a safe side because of what had happened to them in 2018. Many if them have taken precautions of not investing into the wrong project to avoid loosing money to scam project. Investors are still pretty much available and investing on good projects with results.
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
The rules are simple in finance. Some times it is all about the take the risk and grow rich. that made some people to be rich much more than before. when you take the risk and play, the chance of you wining is limited.  as long a we all in good data, you g irls are from
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
When ICO reached hard cap and IEO sold out just few minute after selling open, many investor become rich person. now after many ICOs have failed with lower price with listed on exchange and IEO get with lower price too we are really scare for investing on ICO and IEO again, now many investor not invest with ICO and IEO again after failed with lower price.
That is so true. IEOs and ICOs have really disappointed the investors. There are only few people who got any benefits, otherwise mostly faced loss. In the case of IEOs, presale stage investors were depressed when the prices decreased once that season was over. So investing during that time must be avoided. Anyway, IEOs are the new thing and bounty hunters must not lose hope this early.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
In the current market scenario, new projects are hardly achieving their targets. I feel the reason behind this is a lack of confidence in the investors' mind & many investors lost their money in many scammed or failed projects. Now investors are more interested in investing in listed coins rather than in ICOs or IEOs.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

Bandwagon they are. Well those investors probably are just looking out at the time wherein they will be gaining huge profit, and luckily they found out crypto currency at the time. Well when things are all fun and game until such time market goes down and everywhere is red they start to vanish one by one. Well maybe some of are still into crypto but most of them are now in stock market or into something that their money will be safe.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
not all investments are successful with large profits. we must know that, especially if it's an investment in the long run. because the value of assets will greatly affect market conditions. crypto does not always provide benefits because the risk of decline is very large. but this is precisely what experienced investors are looking for because they can benefit several times from unstable market price conditions.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
When the price of cryptocurrency is destroyed, investors will remain silent to only see their money being rushed because ICO is almost dead, they are no longer interested in investing their money in cryptocurrency and only some are willing to vote for real ico, while others may have switched to property , land of gold, etc. investors may be disappointed and have seen many scams themselves every ico this year and surely the same thing does not want to be repeated again
There is, but for now, I think the investors is sleeping because they noticed that they are not earning the condition of the market right now. I think they are waiting for the market to recover, just like before when the market is so alive, it was way back 2017 when almost all of the projects gone successful because there are lots of investors that time having also a good condition of the market. There are still ICO that is being developed by now but I dont think they gonna succeed in a situation like this, but if their platform is that really good that makes investors satisfied maybe they can. Just be aware of the upcoming projects, because as of now there are still fraud projects.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
the failure of ICO or IEO is the impact of the failure of the team to manage the team well. the number of scams has made investor confidence declined. indeed the team will get profits quickly, but they do not think about the long-term effects of what they do. I think that is the obstacle of the ICO and IEO lately which experienced more failures than success.

for investors who are still investing in the crypto market, I still have a lot of expertise. just look at the big coins like bitcoin, etherum and others, they all still show good market capitalization.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I doubt it that investors are still investing in crypto unless they are old coins like top 20, investors are now smart enough to ignore new projects and go for top coins to buy and hold or IEO projects from gate and binance exchanges and i don't blame them at all
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
Investors are now more particular about IEO, but still find it difficult to participate in most of them, because they are highly competitive. This is an indication that they are showing interests in particular for of investment. Although, I do not know what might later happen, because the initial stage of investing seems to he the only interesting moment.
Activity: 263

Most of the people that invested in bitcoin, ICOs and other cryptocurrencies are professional investors. Some bitcoin and ICO investors in 2017 are from wall street and some are from JP Morgan. Also, many top investment banks, hedge funds and institutional investors invested in bitcoin and ICOs after the market crash they all went back to their original businesses.   
Activity: 652
Merit: 103

they still interested to invest in cryotocurrency, but most of them don't interest to invest in ICO and IEO project. i think most of investors are finding a new ICO or IEO very carefully. they don't want to be a victim in scam ICO project anymore. i think become a long-term investors with current cryptocurrency is still profitable than investing in new crypto projects but we don't know if it will successful or not in the end of their ICO.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
one thing that should investor and trader know is there are two types of market, bearish and bullish market

in 2017 was a bullish market, it makes marketcap popped so fu*** crazy

but in this time is a bearish maket, most of coins are going down even more than 90%

that happen too in others market such as stock, bcz big whales wanna take profit from it

Activity: 854
I was expecting that all the newly launched projects will not be able to make sales or raise funds again, but so many of them still manage to raise the entire fund needed. Although, this is mostly accompanied with the group of some investors. Although, the fact remains that the space is short of investors.
Activity: 645
I think that now there are few who invest in crypto. Investors buy mostly only bitcoin and some of the promising altcoins. The rest of the coins are not good enough for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: