Pages:
Author

Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 3144 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 11:11:28 PM
There is always a change in direction in the world of trade and now the price of crypto coins is weakening. If you sell coins now, of course, you will suffer losses, we must continue to wait until prices recover. Hope is still there and you don't give up. The market will definitely rise again because this is a natural thing and prices don't always go down.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
November 25, 2018, 10:38:56 PM
It's the end

The way I see it, it's just a phase to which cryptocurrency market has to go through to have it fully bloom once the green market starts priming itself back to heaven. But that's just me, though. I can't really tell if it's dying or not but analysts may suggest that the price may pump back up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 10:33:35 PM
If you see from experience that Crypto has previously experienced conditions like today. And the market can also experience a recovery and at the end of last year the price of coins will return to the top So like the current conditions are not the end of Crypto, but there is still great hope. So now we have to be patient because the waves will soon arrive.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
November 25, 2018, 10:29:44 PM
It's the end

Bitcoin is only the real "Jesus Coin". It has died so many times and eventually came back stronger and higher.

When we see BTC at $2000-2500, ETh as $50-75, and 6 months of sideways, the bull will eventually come.
The more people that believes that "The End" or death has come for crypto, around 90%, that's when the bull will start.

Always the same cycle in all markets. It just might take years though...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 10:27:35 PM
It's the end
I do not think its the end. The current situation of crypto in the market is for me a natural situation. There is a manipulation behind this and this situation now is the right time to buy for good potential coins, this is not the time to sell our coins but buying for potential coins is very good idea for now.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
November 25, 2018, 10:19:38 PM
The current situation is indeed still very bad. But that does not mean we have no hope for crypto currencies. Because crypto can all happen instantly. I am very confident that crypto currencies can still be expected by everyone.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 09:50:54 PM
I still will hope whether not It is going down
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 09:49:33 PM
I also initially thought like that, that cryptocurrency will die because of seeing some of these months as if there was no improvement, but that assumption I now reject, in my opinion there is still hope that crypto can rise again even though slowly, as long as crypto still supports this will certainly last
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
November 25, 2018, 09:43:21 PM
It's the end
If you were thinking that way, then it is time that you leave the cryptocurrency world. Cause there will be no place for everyone who doesn't has any hope left in cryptocurrency. Just let us stay peacefully in the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
November 25, 2018, 09:23:47 PM
It's the end
If you're already give up than I will say it is the end, but only for you Cause the market till this day are still alive. The volatiles if this market are not only at the first time right? When we look up at the past the chart will say don't give up to early.
Activity: 770
November 25, 2018, 09:17:22 PM
Don't give up, there is always hope. What is needed now is patience and confidence, believe that cryptocurrency has a bright future, and is able to benefit all of us. I still believe that prices will rise again and I will continue to wait for a long period of time to increase crypto prices, because I believe the cryptocurrency will eventually show its strength and be able to provide benefits for me.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
November 25, 2018, 09:13:23 PM
You should just give up with that kind of mind set and don't let others follow you. With the situation the market is in now, I think it's not new anymore and some of us think that the market will pretty sure bounce back. Have faith in crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 25, 2018, 09:10:05 PM
It's the end
I suggest you check the market status on CMC now. This will tell you there is no need to cryptocurrency but rather a future of bull market where the world will come to terms with this revolutionary technology and adopt it as a significant means of payment. Bitcoin has now moved back to $4k which is a good sign that BTC is not dead but still have the capabilities of recovering. All the top 100 coins that were affected are now seeing green.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 25, 2018, 08:58:33 PM
It's the end
Where's your confidence? How can you think this is the end? You look at the global financial system, it starts to fail, and then another system will be built, this is what begins to be built - cryptocurrency, this is the beginning of the whole new financial system!

Exactly. Crypto is paving the way for a virtual economy. As others would describe it, we’re going to become a cashless society. To say there is no hope, is simply a rejection of all the positive changes that a new financial paradigm can bring. Aren’t industries already adopting blockchain and virtual currencies?
https://virternity.com/news/finance_firms_are_revamping_it_infrastructure_for_the_virtual_ec
November 25, 2018, 07:55:44 PM
It's the end

Lolz. Plz don't give up yet because it's not yet the end. I understand that many have list their investment value but almost everyone is affected. We should learn a lesson from it. The market will still bounce to the upside.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
November 25, 2018, 07:34:12 PM
I believe in the current market situation that is still going down, not the end of all of cryptocurrency and hope, of course, as long as we all as crypto users believe in growth someday and I hope that growth can come soon.
do not despair because growth in the market must still be there and we just need to add more patience to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 952
November 25, 2018, 07:08:22 PM
It's the end
No, it is not the end. I still believe in crypto that it will going to bounce again up. This kind of word is what makes some people panic because they easily believe on negative than positive opinion. Do not conclude easily. I still hold the coin and believe that it could be worth it again. I patiently wait for that even how long it is. Year is about to end and no one knows what is going to happen in the market this incoming year.
Merit: 101
November 25, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
On the contrary, it's really just the beginning of something great. The crypto market is not in a recession wherein things may go into chaos. The market is not there. We can look at this condition as some kind of a break. The market also needs to rest to build up a momentum. And when it has accumulated enough momentum, things will go green again. This is not sudden but gradual. Be patient.
Activity: 450
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 25, 2018, 07:00:45 PM
maybe not a few people think as you say, and maybe there are still many people who are still waiting for things to get better. very reasonable if the current decline, makes someone panic and do not believe in cryptocurrency anymore. but I myself am always optimistic and sure that there is still a lot of hope in cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency Very influential and useful for those who want to use it. and now many people are definitely buying cryptocurrency, and they expect market prices to recover soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 25, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
do not lose hope because we are waiting for the next bull race which will begin in January
Pages:
Jump to: