Pages:
Author

Topic: There was no Big Bang, Truth shall set you free!!!! - page 3. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
The fact that red-shift stars have now been shown to simply be young stars nearby, rather than old stars zooming away from us at high speed, shows that the universe is much smaller than previously thought. In fact, the universe is so small that there is no way that a Big Bang could have happened.

In addition, black holes don't exist. This is because there isn't enough time (the universe is much smaller than thought, and time is much shorter than thought) for formation of black holes. In addition, electric cosmos theory is way more practical that any of the standard cosmology theories of today.

Many modern, so-called scientific theories are not even theories. They are simply touted as such by scientists who want an excuse to continue to be funded so they can keep on playing at what they do.

Smiley

Creationists don't even have anything close to a therory. They just have a book from the iron age.
Science have moved forward. Sadly some people are still stuck in the dark ages believing their book is the truth because the book says so.
Thats all the evidence they need

Here's my theory.

1. God either created the universe, or the universe spontaneously arose for no apparent reason.
2. Humanity emerged at somepoint and became sentient.
3. Early Humans felt a spiritual connection with the world, and alot of things that happened around them seemed to be of mystical nature.
4. Someone started writing religious documents to attempt to control the instincts (we call human instincts emotions, but they are still instincts) of a populace prone to rage and violence.
5. Some people found that through the bible, quran, or whatever else they followed the could get a spiritual form of moral guidance through their newfound religion, and stuck with it.
6. Some other people were spooked by the "Fire and Brimstone" messages in said religious texts, leading them to latch onto religion out of fear without true understanding and connection the Creator.
8. My Conclusion:
Good People = have a conscious and make conscious effort to make amends for any bad things they do. If there's a heaven, logic tells you thats where these people go.
Bad People = have no moral conscious. if there's a hell, thats probably where they go.

Am i wrong? Probably. Do i care? Not a bit. I will continue to strive to do right in my life, and praise God whether he exists or not. I believe that he does, but if you don't, thats your right and i respect it.

Good theory, but there is a higher being at work here,there are too many variables. I believe we are co-creators of this universe . Let me explain, the problem with the spontaneously arose theory is our eye's and ears and nerve ending are too much alike with the rest of the worlds animals to not have blue prints of some kind. It's kind of like getting a royal flush every time when the primordial ooze was mixing together to form different life . Lets try another way its like a hurricane flying in a airplane junkyard and it just so happened to make a airplane with all the spare parts flying around. But there is one thing that might hold water and that is time,lots of time.if you have infinity time to shuffle the deck eventually you will get those royal flushes might take a while but because it is possible it will happen.You're right about religion ,It was made before laws to tame the citizens but you see in our hearts we all have superstition ,like ...ghosts,shadow people,demons and god. They are all out of fear  but why fear. Its the same as when you just know there is danger; that feeling in your stomach.That feeling has gotten me out of some serious situations!  Who ever made us gave us a few powers we right off as instinct but in fact we are super beings.If we were not we could never survive or be co-creators
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Our galaxy was created and is the other end of a black hole thats why you see it spiral expanding. The universe is one big black hole expanding the same way.The big bang is just dark energy and matter shooting from the event horizon from a huge black hole in the center of our universe....no books will tell you this and it can't be proven but you can read the signs ....like, every galaxy has a black hole in the center and you can tell by the pictures we are spiraling outward.My IQ is 181 & i am 1% of the population but i don't work for NASA or the government. I am Anonymous
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
The fact that red-shift stars have now been shown to simply be young stars nearby, rather than old stars zooming away from us at high speed, shows that the universe is much smaller than previously thought. In fact, the universe is so small that there is no way that a Big Bang could have happened.

In addition, black holes don't exist. This is because there isn't enough time (the universe is much smaller than thought, and time is much shorter than thought) for formation of black holes. In addition, electric cosmos theory is way more practical that any of the standard cosmology theories of today.

Many modern, so-called scientific theories are not even theories. They are simply touted as such by scientists who want an excuse to continue to be funded so they can keep on playing at what they do.

Smiley

Creationists don't even have anything close to a therory. They just have a book from the iron age.
Science have moved forward. Sadly some people are still stuck in the dark ages believing their book is the truth because the book says so.

Here's my theory.

1. God either created the universe, or the universe spontaneously arose for no apparent reason.
3. Early Humans felt a spiritual connection with the world, and alot of things that happened around them seemed to be of mystical nature.
4. Someone started writing religious documents to attempt to control the instincts (we call human instincts emotions, but they are still instincts) of a populace prone to rage and violence.
5. Some people found that through the bible, quran, or whatever else they followed the could get a spiritual form of moral guidance through their newfound religion, and stuck with it.
6. Some other people were spooked by the "Fire and Brimstone" messages in said religious texts, leading them to latch onto religion out of fear without true understanding and connection the Creator.
8. My Conclusion:
Good People = have a conscious and make conscious effort to make amends for any bad things they do. If there's a heaven, logic tells you thats where these people go.
Bad People = have no moral conscious. if there's a hell, thats probably where they go.

Am i wrong? Probably. Do i care? Not a bit. I will continue to strive to do right in my life, and praise God whether he exists or not. I believe that he does, but if you don't, thats your right and i respect it.

Alternatively some people have never understood why other people have needed a god, and rather than being spooked by religion find it irrelevant.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

Smiley

Here's my theory.

8. My Conclusion:

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

Smiley
sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281
I can't say I understand what 0* is supposed to mean but Hubble's law is

v = H0D

Where H0 is hubble's constant.  D is the distance and v is the velocity.
In differential equations this is:

D' = k *D

Now D, is given by an exponential:

D=met

With k and m being constants.  Extrapolate it into the past you never get the distances to 0.

To get D = 0 for any real or complex t, we must assume D = 0 for all t.  So we know D could never have been 0 because it isn't 0 now.  Distances can approach zero but never get to 0. 

sdp
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
Quote from: Ahmed Farag Ali, Saurya Das. “Cosmology from Quantum Potential.” _Physics Letters B_ 741 (235): 276-279. 278. 04 Apr. 235. link=http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.physletb.2014.12.057
In summary, we have shown here that as for the QRE, the second order Friedmann equation derived from the QRE also contains two quantum correction terms. These terms are generic and unavoidable and follow naturally in a quantum mechanical description of our universe. Of these, the first can be interpreted as cosmological constant or dark energy of the correct (observed) magnitude and a small mass of the graviton (or axion). The second quantum correction term pushes back the time singularity indefinitely, and predicts an everlasting universe.
(Red colorization mine.)

Code:
Axioms: ( 2𝑘 ÷ 0 = 0 ) ∧ ( (2𝑘 + 1) ÷ 0 = ⅟₀ ) ∧ ( *|𝑎| = ⅟₀ − |𝑎| )

( 𝑔(𝑡) = −3𝑡² + *7𝑡 − *20 )  ⇒  [( 𝑔(−*⁵⁄₃) = 𝑔(−4) = *0 ) ∧ ( 𝑔(0) = −*20 ) ∧ ( 𝑔(⁵⁄₃) = 𝑔(*4) = 0 ) ∧ ( 𝑔(*0) = 20 )]

In the above, zero and hyperzero are akin to opposite “edges” of a one-dimensional space observed from the former. Ali and Das’ model suggests a universe not entirely unlike the graph of 𝑔(𝑡) = −3𝑡² + *7𝑡 − *20.

That's the new theory that predicts the universe never had a beginning and was always here, right. This is even worse news for illogical christians, *cough* BADecker *cough*, who believe god created the world in 6 days, than the big bang theory's description of their being a central point of origin to the universe billions of years ago, i.e a beginning.

If that is truly what this calc is all about, then it is way too small. Nobody knows how to manipulate people into living 500 years, because nobody knows enough. Even if we had the knowledge to manipulate, we still are almost infinitely far from actually making life, to say nothing about human life. This calc is way to small to tell anything about anything regarding the beginning of the universe.

Smiley

You've made no sense, again. "Infinitely far from making life", what, do realize we've been cloning since the 20th century right? Do you even know what that equation is? Are you high? What are you even talking about. We're on the boundaries of providing indefinite life to people via stem cell research and nanomachines. Go educate yourself.

"This calc is way to small to tell anything about anything regarding the beginning of the universe.", that makes absolutely no sense, this is quantum equations sir, which is a level of magnitude higher than anything you'd be able to understand. Go learn some quantum physics/mechanics, then talk before sprouting off illogical statements that not even a 5 year old would make, troll.

You are coming along so well for a little guy. After you get a little older, you will start to understand just how complex and grand things really are. For now, go on outside and play with the other kids. Mommy will call you when dinner is ready.

Smiley

You're a troll. You have no idea about anything, literally. You don't know logic, you don't know quantum mechanics, you don't know science, you don't know history, you don't know about technology.

What do you even know? Oh yea, making inaccurate and illogical statements. Got it.

Now, now. Go on back out and play. You can come back in when you grow up. But that won't happen, will it?

We adults have work to do. Be a good little boy and go back out and play.

Smiley

Correct, I won't be responding to your nonsensical gibberish anymore. I and a plethora of others, have made enough posts singling out just how illogical, informed, and generally nonsensical you are for all reading these threads to see.

No one is going to be fooled by your hypocritical statements, outright lies or misconceptions/misrepresentations, and general "trollyness".
legendary
Quote from: Ahmed Farag Ali, Saurya Das. “Cosmology from Quantum Potential.” _Physics Letters B_ 741 (235): 276-279. 278. 04 Apr. 235. link=http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.physletb.2014.12.057
In summary, we have shown here that as for the QRE, the second order Friedmann equation derived from the QRE also contains two quantum correction terms. These terms are generic and unavoidable and follow naturally in a quantum mechanical description of our universe. Of these, the first can be interpreted as cosmological constant or dark energy of the correct (observed) magnitude and a small mass of the graviton (or axion). The second quantum correction term pushes back the time singularity indefinitely, and predicts an everlasting universe.
(Red colorization mine.)

Code:

( 𝑔(𝑡) = −3𝑡² + *7𝑡 − *20 )  ⇒  [( 𝑔(−*⁵⁄₃) = 𝑔(−4) = *0 ) ∧ ( 𝑔(0) = −*20 ) ∧ ( 𝑔(⁵⁄₃) = 𝑔(*4) = 0 ) ∧ ( 𝑔(*0) = 20 )]

In the above, zero and hyperzero are akin to opposite “edges” of a one-dimensional space observed from the former. Ali and Das’ model suggests a universe not entirely unlike the graph of 𝑔(𝑡) = −3𝑡² + *7𝑡 − *20.

That's the new theory that predicts the universe never had a beginning and was always here, right. This is even worse news for illogical christians, *cough* BADecker *cough*, who believe god created the world in 6 days, than the big bang theory's description of their being a central point of origin to the universe billions of years ago, i.e a beginning.

If that is truly what this calc is all about, then it is way too small. Nobody knows how to manipulate people into living 500 years, because nobody knows enough. Even if we had the knowledge to manipulate, we still are almost infinitely far from actually making life, to say nothing about human life. This calc is way to small to tell anything about anything regarding the beginning of the universe.

Smiley

You've made no sense, again. "Infinitely far from making life", what, do realize we've been cloning since the 20th century right? Do you even know what that equation is? Are you high? What are you even talking about. We're on the boundaries of providing indefinite life to people via stem cell research and nanomachines. Go educate yourself.

"This calc is way to small to tell anything about anything regarding the beginning of the universe.", that makes absolutely no sense, this is quantum equations sir, which is a level of magnitude higher than anything you'd be able to understand. Go learn some quantum physics/mechanics, then talk before sprouting off illogical statements that not even a 5 year old would make, troll.

You are coming along so well for a little guy. After you get a little older, you will start to understand just how complex and grand things really are. For now, go on outside and play with the other kids. Mommy will call you when dinner is ready.

Smiley

You're a troll. You have no idea about anything, literally. You don't know logic, you don't know quantum mechanics, you don't know science, you don't know history, you don't know about technology.

What do you even know? Oh yea, making inaccurate and illogical statements. Got it.

Now, now. Go on back out and play. You can come back in when you grow up. But that won't happen, will it?

We adults have work to do. Be a good little boy and go back out and play.

Smiley
eidoo wallet
(Red colorization mine.)

Code:

Smiley

Smiley

legendary
(Red colorization mine.)

Code:

Smiley

Smiley
eidoo wallet
(Red colorization mine.)

Code:

Smiley

legendary
if you read the bible you will see it was in your face before science all along

Yes, if you ignore the blatant mathematical errors and the fact that the person who wrote the bible thinks the earth is 5000 years old yes I suppose you could say the bible was scientific, in the same way that news journalists are always factually accurate about everything they report on.

Lets not get into the heaven is hotter than hell argument to prove the point shall we?

The bible was written by many people over many periods of time and in different places in different languages.  Then translated into English when we still used thou, ye, and thee.  To say "the person who wrote the bible", is to say "I am ignorant of the where the bible comes from".

sdp

That plus the English translation was written using the King's English, which essentially no commoners understood. Couple that with the fact that Court of King James removed, re-worded, and added countless stuff that they thought was unimportant, or contradicted the king's ideologies. There's at least another 3 books of the bible that are not included in the King James version.

Couple that with the fact that no where in the bible does it actually state that you go to Heaven as reward for anything; not once does it say. Plus if people knew the King's English they would understand that term "heaven" is simply the King's English version of the word "sky". It is not a definitive place, but another word referring to the sky.

Most subsequent language translations used the King James version to translate into other languages.

As a result of that, we have generation after generation of deluded Christians believing nothing more than a highly perverted version of the bible.

I don't think that you are right here.
Yes, we can talk about quality of translation but we can't explore value of Bible simple in scientific way.
Bible is much more than this, spiritual guidance for believers, spiritual scripture.
Most Christians believe that people who wrote Bible was spiritually inspired.
You can't compare Bible with other, ordinary book, or look in Bible in the same way as you look other books.
We have first to research history recorded in Bible, 2000 years ago or more and compare actual facts with Bible facts.
Based on such research we can make some concrete conclusions, not just based on quality of translations.
And yes, for believers Heaven is not just sky but have much more deep content.

In the Revelation, "Heaven" is described in several different ways, a couple of which are:
1. The New Jerusalem where God, Himself, gives His people their light and sustenance;
2. The New Heavens and the New Earth, depicting that the old universe will have passed away (destroyed) and a new universe will take its place, one founded on new physics that might retain some of the physics of the old universe.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

Yes, if you ignore the blatant mathematical errors and the fact that the person who wrote the bible thinks the earth is 5000 years old yes I suppose you could say the bible was scientific, in the same way that news journalists are always factually accurate about everything they report on.

Lets not get into the heaven is hotter than hell argument to prove the point shall we?

The bible was written by many people over many periods of time and in different places in different languages.  Then translated into English when we still used thou, ye, and thee.  To say "the person who wrote the bible", is to say "I am ignorant of the where the bible comes from".

sdp

That plus the English translation was written using the King's English, which essentially no commoners understood. Couple that with the fact that Court of King James removed, re-worded, and added countless stuff that they thought was unimportant, or contradicted the king's ideologies. There's at least another 3 books of the bible that are not included in the King James version.

Couple that with the fact that no where in the bible does it actually state that you go to Heaven as reward for anything; not once does it say. Plus if people knew the King's English they would understand that term "heaven" is simply the King's English version of the word "sky". It is not a definitive place, but another word referring to the sky.

Most subsequent language translations used the King James version to translate into other languages.

As a result of that, we have generation after generation of deluded Christians believing nothing more than a highly perverted version of the bible.

I don't think that you are right here.
Yes, we can talk about quality of translation but we can't explore value of Bible simple in scientific way.
Bible is much more than this, spiritual guidance for believers, spiritual scripture.
Most Christians believe that people who wrote Bible was spiritually inspired.
You can't compare Bible with other, ordinary book, or look in Bible in the same way as you look other books.
We have first to research history recorded in Bible, 2000 years ago or more and compare actual facts with Bible facts.
Based on such research we can make some concrete conclusions, not just based on quality of translations.
And yes, for believers Heaven is not just sky but have much more deep content.

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

sdp

Activity: 714
Merit: 537
OK PPL !

Stop fighting on useless talk!

legendary
(Red colorization mine.)

Code:

Smiley
eidoo wallet
(Red colorization mine.)

Code:

sdp
Activity: 469
Merit: 281

The bible was written by many people over many periods of time and in different places in different languages.  Then translated into English when we still used thou, ye, and thee.  To say "the person who wrote the bible", is to say "I am ignorant of the where the bible comes from".

sdp
Pages:
Jump to: