Pages:
Author

Topic: There was no Big Bang, Truth shall set you free!!!! - page 5. (Read 11591 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Fuck God
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I believe there might have been a phenomena like the bigbang as was created by God. something that big couldn't have created itself

Why?

Because you can't think of something isn't an answer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
DaDice! Next Generation Dice Game
I believe there might have been a phenomena like the bigbang as was created by God. something that big couldn't have created itself
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

This is the paper by Hawking that those two 'news' pieces are based on: http://arxiv.org/abs/1401.5761

It's called "Information Preservation and Weather Forecasting for Black Holes".

When you look at the weather forecast, especially the 10-day forecast, it changes about 4 times a day, except for areas that everybody knows what is going to happen anyway, because it is so regular.

That's approximately the same kind of predicting we can get for black holes.

Smiley

So, you're saying it's a pretty good approximation, then?  I'm guessing you don't wear shorts when the forecast says it will be below freezing.

It's nice to see you acknowledging (albeit indirectly) that your interpretation of what Hawking said was dubious.  It's about as close as I've ever seen you acknowledge your misunderstandings.  Before, you were just going to go with "there are no black holes," and here you are confirming that you believe they exist.

Any weather prediction is good, if some kind of weather happens. This is because nobody knows anything about the future, even 1 second into the future.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

This is the paper by Hawking that those two 'news' pieces are based on: http://arxiv.org/abs/1401.5761

When you look at the weather forecast, especially the 10-day forecast, it changes about 4 times a day, except for areas that everybody knows what is going to happen anyway, because it is so regular.

Smiley

So, you're saying it's a pretty good approximation, then?  I'm guessing you don't wear shorts when the forecast says it will be below freezing.

It's nice to see you acknowledging (albeit indirectly) that your interpretation of what Hawking said was dubious.  It's about as close as I've ever seen you acknowledge your misunderstandings.  Before, you were just going to go with "there are no black holes," and here you are confirming that you believe they exist.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Plants welcome being eaten by animals or people. They become part of a greater life that way.

Is there some science behind that statement?
legendary
wow I been gone from this topic, Just to give you food for thought, if everything is to be part of a food chain, Then what part of the food chain we are in?  Who eats us?  Think of that, We an eat any animale we wanted to or insect.   I mean, yes we can be eaten by animals cause it has happened.  But since god gave us the power of free will and the power to think, he made us in his own image.  Im sure he meant brain power as well. what can eat us in the food chain like we are part of it?

Plants welcome being eaten by animals or people. They become part of a greater life that way.

If you look throughout the Gospels of the New Testament in Bible, you will find that Jesus often talks about people like they are being harvested by God via the angels. Those of us who are not considered weeds, are moving into a greater form of living... living "with" God.

Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
wow I been gone from this topic, Just to give you food for thought, if everything is to be part of a food chain, Then what part of the food chain we are in?  Who eats us?  Think of that, We an eat any animale we wanted to or insect.   I mean, yes we can be eaten by animals cause it has happened.  But since god gave us the power of free will and the power to think, he made us in his own image.  Im sure he meant brain power as well. what can eat us in the food chain like we are part of it?
legendary

Smiley
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

legendary
I apologize, I'm still not following but I want to understand.

This is the point. Now you understand what others feel reading Bible.

Time to get as much of that Bible into your head as you can, so God has something to work with there to save you with... since you are not smart enough to save yourself with it.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

This is the point. Now you understand what others feel reading Bible.
legendary
Could you explain your thoughts behind the law of excluded middle a bit more as it relates to my claim?

A man was created in the image and likeness of God.
A man has sense of humor.
I'm a man.
Being omnipotent God is able to create something that violates the law of excluded middle.
If I was God I would include this "something" into Bible for lulz or as a hint that I exist.

The tremendous depth of God's sense of humor gives Him extremely much enjoyment when he reads what you have written here.

Cheesy
legendary
Could you explain your thoughts behind the law of excluded middle a bit more as it relates to my claim?

I'm a man.
Being omnipotent God is able to create something that violates the law of excluded middle.
If I was God I would include this "something" into Bible for lulz or as a hint that I exist.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
God will set you free, but not sure about that site.

Christianity isn't what will save you, a relationship and love with God will
legendary

I'm a man.
legendary
God is a logical necessity.

What the rules of this logic? I bet the law of excluded middle is not included in the list, am I right?

legendary
God is a logical necessity.

What the rules of this logic? I bet the law of excluded middle is not included in the list, am I right?
legendary
If belief in God is rational, you must concede that belief in Jesus is at least plausible.

It's possible that Jesus did exist, people claim they saw and even touch him. But what does make you think that God exists?

The self-apparent process of intelligent design that unfolds before you with every perception.  God is a logical necessity.
Pages:
Jump to: