Pages:
Author

Topic: There will be many tokens that go to zero. - page 4. (Read 18969 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The majority of digital tokens will not have long-term value.
This will happen only when the market value of Bitcoin and other top altcoins continue to go down just like what we withnessing at the moment. But if the market value of Bitcoin appreciate just like what happened in 2017 some of them that are almost died now will start appreciating in value.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In totality, I agree with this topic, many tokens do it worth existing, and the bear market just brought they out and they will surly go out of the crypto world.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
This is true because trading alone can't sustain a project. It must have a minimum value product which investors look up to for development and this drives the prices. Alot of coins listed on coinmarketcap are mere pump and dump trade tools which will crash to zero sooner or later
Activity: 216
Merit: 13
From a zero cost together with economical promote, these types of idea is certainly likely to come to pass. Whenever an individual is unable to perform well, one other could get around it all together with start on that will reign over the industry. Which means that is happening during the crypto promote overly. There are lots of gold coins that had been started not having your all plans together with these types of work happen to be sinking at the same time as a consequence of countless purposes for example money predicament. So that the promotion will present mainly beneficial financial together with economical work.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Unfortunately, not all developers approach their work very carefully and we see how some coins lose value and then they are worth nothing.
Of course, this is all the reason for the tough market volatility, but personally I prefer to invest in coins that will not disappear and have a future.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Most of the prices of coins after the release on the stock exchange did not correspond to the prices that were at ICO. Tokens instantly collapsed in price. And it seems to me that with today's market it will be difficult for them to recover.
I believe that the project team that conducted the ICO are responsible for the price cut.So that it is not difficult to restore the value of tokens, they should not be listed on the exchanges until the product is completed.
Of course it is difficult to find such a project, whose prices correspond to the prices of ico companies. since the entire cryptocurrency market fell very low Oh, not only old, but also new projects You are very weak in pricing. but nevertheless something is not going on in the cryptocurrency market, because if we take into account the prices for the rating cryptocurrency of 2016 and today, today we have much higher prices, and there are no results with positive growth at all.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Most of the prices of coins after the release on the stock exchange did not correspond to the prices that were at ICO. Tokens instantly collapsed in price. And it seems to me that with today's market it will be difficult for them to recover.
I believe that the project team that conducted the ICO are responsible for the price cut.So that it is not difficult to restore the value of tokens, they should not be listed on the exchanges until the product is completed.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
yes that can happen but if the team cannot develop their tokens correctly, there are many of them when the new token is entered in the exchange does not match the price of ico and in fact there is no further price development. this is very important for them in developing their project before entering on the exchange or afterwards.
The case is no longer new, many developers only after investors money, so after getting what they've want they simply abandoned the project
and enjoy the profits that they've got without looking back and check if what happen to the project that they've created.
Agreed, there were more projects functional in such a way. Same time there are projects with dedicated team working hard for the progress of the projects, even then the value of the tokens were very low. Upon the same I believe the entire ico market is in collapse and the only possibility for a recovery is through the recovery of bitcoin.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
Yes, tokens that are not applicable or applied to jobs will be phased out gradually, in fact there are many tokens to attract money from genuine investors. take strong measures to quit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The cryptocurrency market has changed a lot lately. Previously, coins with small capital could multiply your capital several times. But at the moment most tokens really die and depreciate. That is why we must carefully select a project for investment.
Ah of course now very difficult determine a good project, but I think if choose only those coin which with big liquidity the can be very well earn in the future!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
the only shit token with not real use case will going to zero price.
But there is some token with real product and usecase will moon in the next bull run.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
sure that many tokens will go to zero because they have nothing to offer. but that also happens with other assets like securities.

Right. Look only at the official list of the tokens today. There are more than 2 thousand alts! Some of them cost almost nothing. Nobody knows about them, and nobody wants to invest in them. They can die.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Yes it's probable that most of tokens will disappear in 2 years but the ones that will remain will become. That's why I have the big allocations of my portfolio in most top10 coins in terms of  capitalization. I hope situation will change soon but actually I'm not so positive about minor coins...
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
yes that can happen but if the team cannot develop their tokens correctly, there are many of them when the new token is entered in the exchange does not match the price of ico and in fact there is no further price development. this is very important for them in developing their project before entering on the exchange or afterwards.
The case is no longer new, many developers only after investors money, so after getting what they've want they simply abandoned the project
and enjoy the profits that they've got without looking back and check if what happen to the project that they've created.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Many of the fail to deliver their product and cannot simply develop what they said they could, that's why a lot fail.
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
Only those projects that were initially weak and unpromising die. But this had a positive effect on strong projects, because capital from weak projects turned into strong projects. The total number of projects has decreased, but their quality has become higher.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
There are countries that are loyal to the cryptocurrency.  Russia India Thailand Philippines. In any case, these countries will support the cryptocurrency trend as cryptocurrency is of great financial importance for these countries. Let's hope that soon the US will approve the cryptocurrency bill and then life will be better)
Well i agree on that if US will approved the usage of crypto in thier country maybe crypto will rise up high, US is a big country and maybe thier will be a great impact on crypto economy if it will be approved on thier country. I believe that the crypto coin or token is only depend on the crypto market or the volume of the investors that invest on it. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
There are countries that are loyal to the cryptocurrency.  Russia India Thailand Philippines. In any case, these countries will support the cryptocurrency trend as cryptocurrency is of great financial importance for these countries. Let's hope that soon the US will approve the cryptocurrency bill and then life will be better)
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Now it makes no sense to discuss past projects that have passed,then passed. The future is definitely behind the blockchain, that's why the cryptocurrency appeared. It is worth waiting, if you are not ready for the long term, the short positions give income. We must wait for the development of technologies and projects. Many of them just work with cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: