Pages:
Author

Topic: These new EFFICIENT x11 algos everyone is talking about ?? BULLSHIT or real? - page 2. (Read 16241 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1045
I'm done. You erased a legitimate answer in your other thread about "darkcoin / scam" and it's obvious you seek not the truth. Rather you want to portray a single-sided version of dirt aimed at x11, darkcoin etc. So be it - do what you have to.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Let's get back to the x11 merits above all other algos.........as yet nothing still.

Really if you don't have any benefits to list at all there is no point saying anything is there?

When I wrote an entire list, you skipped it, went to end and said "what? better than quark? Ohhh nooooo" and that was the end of it.

So, I'll just post a link this time: http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/X11

He doesn't want to be bothered with facts, they derail his agenda thread.

Obvious troll is obvious...

incorrect... you said some things of interest which i noted. However at the end you put yourself you could not say if it was superior in anyway over QRK at all.

I am not skipping i want to know simply that it is the best algo for coins to move to right now. If it is not better than QRK then how can it be simply the best one to jump to.

The agenda the agenda.............why keep mentioning this....

I'm going to make it very simple, forget scryptN, forget scrypt jane, myriad and heavy. It gets to confusing for you to compare all at once.

Let's start with the most similar one then move on from there.

Is it better in anyway at all than QRK. No point just saying it has more algos... some say it is causes more collisions, some are saying more algos = more chance of one failing.

I just want a clear cut answer backed by technicals....

Is x11 better than qrk = Yes or NO.

Next we move to other comparisions. Heavy coin, myriad, scyptN etc.

really you know what if someone created a table .... and put the pros and cons of each against each other.... that could end this discussion pretty soon.  I guess there would have to be some agreement on the table but it should not be too hard since then we will be comparing actual figures and facts not opinions and agendas.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover

Just wanted to say thanks for asking some of the hard hitting questions we've all been wondering. I didn't read the 11 previous pages of probably mostly troll info, so thank you for also keeping the OP updated with the cliff notes hehe! Good thinking.

Now for what I've found so far in a couple months of throwing every algo at my gpus yet. I'm not doing scientific lab experiments here, just sharing what I've found, but I have been searching after some of these answers myself lately. So, don't take my findings as fact, just my own results so far with inconsistent testing.

I find Scrypt and Scrypt-N to generate the most heat, crashes, noise, and other general issues of unpleasant natures. It would appear to use much more electricity. I do know that this is part of the design of Scrypt, as it was intended to be intensive as an answer to early asic takeover of SHA. I'm about to the point of being sick and tired of the heat, noise, and energy of all things Scrypt.

So far I'm seeing X11 to be at least initially more gentle on the GPU. It would appear to use less electricity, clearly makes less heat, and thus less noisy. (I have sensitive ears so this matters to me, but doesn't matter to some.) I can't comment on it's security. I have better things to do than hack coin chains or wallets. I can say that X11 seems to be much more complicated to get GPU's tuned for, but hey sometimes that's part of the fun! Several friends have reported that finding as well.

As of yet, I am still unsure whether I'm pushing my cards to the limit with X11, and I'm not entirely sure I care enough about any of the X11 coins to find the limits.

As for "asic resistant", well I think we're past that as a community. This is just a myth that the inexperienced "coin devs" came up with. Being on computers for over 30 years, I can tell you there is no such thing. There is no asic for it yet, and that's about it. I or anyone else with enough time or money could make an asic for anything. I could make an asic that orders you a pizza, flushes your toilet, emails your ex'es, and hashes X11, if anyone would like to pay me enough money to design it Wink

One thing I would like to see discussed is actual profit. I do like the car analogy, but these Scrypt-N guys are constantly blowing up their racecars, and chasing coins that aren't really breaking the bank either thus far. For those who really like X11, and I'm not so much into it, we could benefit from seeing 24-hour profit comparisons versus the hotter / more electricity consuming algos.

If you can turn a similar profit at the end of the day with a cooler and more efficient algo, then that is a win for miners. For example, HVC ( Heavy algo ) is cool and quiet on GPU's and it's been almost as profitable for me personally in testing. But that's just one coin in one example and I'm not saying it's repeatable. I'm saying it is something we as a community should think about: efficient and hopefully safe algos that we can all still make money on and use as valid currency.

Just some thoughts, thanks for the brainstorming Smiley
legendary
Let's get back to the x11 merits above all other algos.........as yet nothing still.

Really if you don't have any benefits to list at all there is no point saying anything is there?

When I wrote an entire list, you skipped it, went to end and said "what? better than quark? Ohhh nooooo" and that was the end of it.

Obvious troll is obvious...
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

legendary

legendary
Quoting stuff to reply to your BS accusations = harassing. Lol?

Don't derail the thread further .... i didn't see you moaning to flipme when he admits to sick fantasies about children. That is sick yet i see no outrage from others.

However, as soon as someone swears or says something taboo on the opposing side of the arguement people get all squeamish..  

Swearing is swearing sickness is sickness. You can't bend the rules for some and not others.

Really if you don't have any benefits to list at all there is no point saying anything is there? I mean we want to hear some benefits not about your objections to some people swearing and not others.

At times people get mad and swear... sure if you don't like it you don't like it but still can't have separate rules on here.

Anyway we're past this now so just get back to x11 .....the thread is growing pages long and still we await to hear why x11 is marketed as the best algo out there and we should all swap to it.

As yet nothing of note about it comes up.

legendary
Quoting stuff to reply to your BS accusations = harassing. Lol?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
rather than being a snotty little cunt ...
Dude, please spare us of this kind of language. Make your points without resorting to it.
gimme a break i have had 1000 vile insulting attacks on me in here this last month alone..
many of these guys hunt me and harass and troll me and never even make any effort to stay on topic in the slightest
they think this is a free for all to quote and and attack spoetnik web site.. so gimme a break.
i think i handle things rather well considering the monolithic amount of abuse i am subjected to here 24/7
YOU TRY BEING SUBJECTED TO THAT DAY IN AND DAY OUT !

i also don't swear much but i get picked apart here by rabid vultures with anything i say non stop !
and i have seen a million people swear so if it's such a problem then why is sooo many here doing it besides me ?

maybe you guys should grow up and fuck off and get off my god damn back and quit
quoting me and harrasing the hell out of me ? seriously do i hunt and stalk and harass any of you people ?
grow the hell up. and quit worrying about quoting me and running your damn mouth.. stick to the topic or fuck off .
I don't care what you all think of me i care about what you think about what i said in regards to the topic at hand...

and that guy has been a huge massive mouthy jerk to me a 100 times before on other topics in case you guys didn't notice..
want me to go find them and show you all ? ..he's a mouthy scam defender.

edit:
and i already proved my point AlexGR look at previous pages and quit lying.
want screenshots ?
legendary
Dude, please spare us of this kind of language. Make your points without resorting to it.

That's all he can do. He has no point as anyone can download an x11 cpu miner and confirm on their own that it uses 100% cpu with the proper -t setting (threads)... eg -t 8 for 8 threads, -t 2 for 2. But even if, hypothetically, it took 50% cpu, one would simply load two instances and be at 100%.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™

then step up smart ass..
posting a fucking meme picture does not dispel FUD.. facts do, or is that out of your realm of comprehension smart guy ?
go back to defending Doge coin kids.. and remember I told you so Wink
you all were blowing the coin cloner on that one then switched over to Dark coin now lol
like i said you would and i predicted it to the day.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
nice advertisement but you repeated the same old bs we have already heard..
i call bullshit on you because i went and downloaded you miner and tried with a pool and i got between 60 and 83% cpu usage on my haswell i7 4770k cpu.

You are the only one who've ever reported non-100% cpu use with x11 cpu miners.

And instead of listening to my comment that you are bullshitting, you are making a fool of yourself.

Try -t (number of threads) to fill the cpu with job in its threads.

that proved your full of shit.
you can NOT compare your shitty cpu miner hashing mess running at 60% cpu usage with a scrypt miner running at 100% cpu usage.
sorry that is concrete irrefutable crystal clear proof your flat out plain and simple WRONG !

Everyone who has ever mined X11 with cpu, knows you are lying when you say that it doesn't use 100% cpu.

claim no.1 busted.

and then we can dig into the rest of it lol

when one algo is maxing out my cpu and one is not that is a notable point.
further more you are comparing X11 shit to what ? scrypt ?
so what will happen if i make a coin based on the MD5 hashing algo ? ..using 12% cpu usage ? LOL

Continuing the idiocy.

I bet i know more about this stuff than you do so called dev..

Yes, so much that you don't even know how to set threads in your mining client.

i can prove any claim i have ever made easily so no your the one bullshitting..
and your incessant defending of scam coins on every topic shows your motivations.
rather than being a snotty little cunt you could have simply asked me to prove what i said..
legendary
I have done a lot of power testing and Scrypt consumes exactly the double of power than X11.

Yes scrypt with the current miners we have for other algos consumes twice the electricity, same goes for QRK, and some of the single algos consume even LESS electricity that QRK and X11.

However that is not the point of the discussion. The point is to find out if x11 offers anything new over previous algos or algo chains.

Since it consumes more electricy than some of the other single algos and about the same as qrk then x11 offers nothing ground breaking there.

We are look for new things it offers over all other know algos so we know the best way to go for scrypt coins wishing to.

Others want to know if that 50% untapped power can be tapped into by certain coders or not. As yet nobody really knows for sure.

Yet reading your posts you seem to have made up your mind. You do not leave it for a discussion, you state like it is the truth and look for someone to refute your claims with proof.
Think it is time you either provide some proof or stop spreading FUD until we get some solid facts.

LOL not at all.... every one screams lets go x11 but nobody provides answer of why ?  here have a go yourself. I am asking is x11 marketing bullshit or does it have advantages over what we had....here answer these and let me know i am still very interested Smiley

1. is it more efficient than qrk?
2. is it more secure than qrk?
3. is it more efficient than scrypt? or is the miner just crippled and can't use the full potential of the card?
4. are there more efficient miners already out for x11 that are more optimised?
5. is it more asic resistant that qrk?
6. is it more asic resistant that scyptN , scrypt jane
7. is it x12, x13, x99 going to be better? will we need to fork all of the coins over and over again?

are these question FUD?

sure get discussing.... discuss all you like the pros and cons of x11 and weight them against qrk, scryptn, myriads method, heavycoin

dispell my fud of asking for advantages..... start with QRK tell me all about why we should move to x11 over the QRK algo...  

I don't need to provide anything i am asking a question. If you are telling me asking a question is FUD then that is a strange view to take.

You know what if you want a new thread where i just post these questions

1. is it more efficient than qrk?
2. is it more secure than qrk?
3. is it more efficient than scrypt? or is the miner just crippled and can't use the full potential of the card?
4. are there more efficient miners already out for x11 that are more optimised?
5. is it more asic resistant that qrk?
6. is it more asic resistant that scyptN , scrypt jane
7. is it x12, x13, x99 going to be better? will we need to fork all of the coins over and over again?

just tell me some definite benefits of x11 that are real benefits not maybe beneficial but then again if the miner can be improved shown to not be beneficial at all.

and i don't even reply in the thread.... except if you ask me something directly. I will do it. However i will delete anything that is not directly related to the questions with evidence to back it up?

Would that be fair enough for you?

Come on really NO evidence at all it gives anything above and beyond previous algos??  This is madness, x11 is the new rage,  most communities pushing to jump to it.

Yet no hard evidence at all to suggest is useful above and beyond the chained algo we had??
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
I have done a lot of power testing and Scrypt consumes exactly the double of power than X11.

Yes scrypt with the current miners we have for other algos consumes twice the electricity, same goes for QRK, and some of the single algos consume even LESS electricity that QRK and X11.

However that is not the point of the discussion. The point is to find out if x11 offers anything new over previous algos or algo chains.

Since it consumes more electricy than some of the other single algos and about the same as qrk then x11 offers nothing ground breaking there.

We are look for new things it offers over all other know algos so we know the best way to go for scrypt coins wishing to.

Others want to know if that 50% untapped power can be tapped into by certain coders or not. As yet nobody really knows for sure.

Yet reading your posts you seem to have made up your mind. You do not leave it for a discussion, you state like it is the truth and look for someone to refute your claims with proof.
Think it is time you either provide some proof or stop spreading FUD until we get some solid facts.
legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
legendary

discuss with me all you like but keep it on topic or yes you get deleted from the other topic, you can discuss the merits of x11,  you can discuss the points in the other threads OP. However you can not derail them with your latest scam hirocoin.... YOu can discuss hirocoi in public with me if you like in a new hirocoin is a scam thread?

Or if you want to continue to team up with your previous pal from the Phenix coin scam you were in with and promote other coins of ill repute just get back to doing that. I will simply point out the truth about you personally which can be verified with forum threads.

Don't waste your time, do it already.

Be more clear you want?? a hiro scam coin investigation with block explorer output or you want a MaGnet one of the main team from the biggest SCAMS (phenix coin) the board has seen yet. Be clear in your selection.

Well, do it both, you seem to enjoy it.

Ok sure no problem if that's what you want... let me first attend to drk...  it's a tough job keeping up with all of your scamming ways.

Although if people are interested they need only to search for MaGnet and phenixcoin be sure to read the entire story... right up to the part where the scam team fell apart and turned on one another when faced with questions from the entire community at the time asking for their coins back from the exchange that had stolen them all and why the team dumped their huge premine and then deliberately took all the phenix coin sites down to ensure miners left holding the phenixcoin bags were destroyed in one big hit.  If you were not on the last wave and do not know the phenixcoin scam you need to research it.   Yes so the final episode where maGnet states he lost 85BTC buying the premine from the other ringleaders..... he knows who they are in person but dares not reveal who they are because they threatened to reveal all the scamming dirty tricks MaGNet himself is involved with.... all of a sudden he goes quite and does not reveal their id at all. He sneaks back off and hopes people will forget.

Nonsense, both the personal info on John V Carmiche and Michael Burns are available in those topics. Their ID's are revealed and will be revealed forever.

Now if that is not damming enough??? what about this... another senior member of the phenixcoin pump team ....yes from the very same team has now joined forces with maGnet to promote their latest scam. Funny how both of them meet again and both get in early with hirocoin - yes the coin that waits till the US and Europe are offline and then WITHOUT and previous announcement launches and within a VERY short period of time has instamined a HUGE percentage of the entire minting before most people on this board are even aware it is launched...  confirm with the block explorer and time stamps on this board.

Now if i was a part of the biggest scam team from the last wave, the last thing i would do is team up with another member of that EXACT scam team and get on the new scamming pump team of this deliberately instamined scam coin.??

Don't worry you don't have to take my word for it..... just use the search feature on this board. If you want to you can find the details there. They have not been removed.

MaGnet just hopes you have forgotten.  He is a dangerous person anything he says should be fully researched , just as anything ANYONE says on here should be fully researched.  

Yeah, people can search for me and I hope they do Smiley Just follow my message history Smiley

I am very dangerous, I slayer children at night and I kill altcoins with my "ForkMagic v1.1".

I'm so dangerous, nobody ever dared to give me a -1 on my thrust  Grin

well let people research and make their own minds up....... but to come in here to speak as if you are squeaky clean after phenixcoin you have a massive fucking cheek. You were the biggest pumper of that coin. So many people lost a lot of money there whilst one of you lot exited with 100's thousands of dollars ....the worst part is how they were so vindictive to pull the sites down to ensure the coin collapsed after. That was an outrage.

I thought you were all so tight with staying on topic.
So tell us, what have all this CRAP SAGAS got to do with X11?

hehe you deliberately ask me to verify a point and then moan about derailing.... sure fool Smiley

okay back to x11 then no further discussion on anything other than x11 unless people force it off topic.... let's get back to x11.

No. lets get back to call you out for your true motive of running this thread at all.
Which is a poor try to make propaganda against your very thread subject.
As is your other thread, against Darkcoin, which is self moderated and in which you delete any post which doesn't suit your agenda.

hehe i thought you wanted to stay on topic about x11's merits Smiley

I would hate to have to rely on some of your products you say you code..... your logic is all over the place.  You want to ask me questions outside of topic, i reply to you... you complain and want to go back on topic , so i go back on topic, but you seemingly demand to go off topic again ..... hehe you poor tortured wretch.  

No the other thread is clear, some people can follow the rules that i and everyone else is abiding by, your brain obviously is incapable of following the rule of logic or any other rule.

Can we get back on topic to x11 now. Thanks ..

Now you must resort to using the big red letters again...
Activity: 2170
Merit: 640
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

discuss with me all you like but keep it on topic or yes you get deleted from the other topic, you can discuss the merits of x11,  you can discuss the points in the other threads OP. However you can not derail them with your latest scam hirocoin.... YOu can discuss hirocoi in public with me if you like in a new hirocoin is a scam thread?

Or if you want to continue to team up with your previous pal from the Phenix coin scam you were in with and promote other coins of ill repute just get back to doing that. I will simply point out the truth about you personally which can be verified with forum threads.

Be more clear you want?? a hiro scam coin investigation with block explorer output or you want a MaGnet one of the main team from the biggest SCAMS (phenix coin) the board has seen yet. Be clear in your selection.

Ok sure no problem if that's what you want... let me first attend to drk...  it's a tough job keeping up with all of your scamming ways.

Although if people are interested they need only to search for MaGnet and phenixcoin be sure to read the entire story... right up to the part where the scam team fell apart and turned on one another when faced with questions from the entire community at the time asking for their coins back from the exchange that had stolen them all and why the team dumped their huge premine and then deliberately took all the phenix coin sites down to ensure miners left holding the phenixcoin bags were destroyed in one big hit.  If you were not on the last wave and do not know the phenixcoin scam you need to research it.   Yes so the final episode where maGnet states he lost 85BTC buying the premine from the other ringleaders..... he knows who they are in person but dares not reveal who they are because they threatened to reveal all the scamming dirty tricks MaGNet himself is involved with.... all of a sudden he goes quite and does not reveal their id at all. He sneaks back off and hopes people will forget.

Nonsense, both the personal info on John V Carmiche and Michael Burns are available in those topics. Their ID's are revealed and will be revealed forever.

Now if that is not damming enough??? what about this... another senior member of the phenixcoin pump team ....yes from the very same team has now joined forces with maGnet to promote their latest scam. Funny how both of them meet again and both get in early with hirocoin - yes the coin that waits till the US and Europe are offline and then WITHOUT and previous announcement launches and within a VERY short period of time has instamined a HUGE percentage of the entire minting before most people on this board are even aware it is launched...  confirm with the block explorer and time stamps on this board.

Now if i was a part of the biggest scam team from the last wave, the last thing i would do is team up with another member of that EXACT scam team and get on the new scamming pump team of this deliberately instamined scam coin.??

Don't worry you don't have to take my word for it..... just use the search feature on this board. If you want to you can find the details there. They have not been removed.

MaGnet just hopes you have forgotten.  He is a dangerous person anything he says should be fully researched , just as anything ANYONE says on here should be fully researched.  

Yeah, people can search for me and I hope they do Smiley Just follow my message history Smiley

I am very dangerous, I slayer children at night and I kill altcoins with my "ForkMagic v1.1".

well let people research and make their own minds up....... but to come in here to speak as if you are squeaky clean after phenixcoin you have a massive fucking cheek. You were the biggest pumper of that coin. So many people lost a lot of money there whilst one of you lot exited with 100's thousands of dollars ....the worst part is how they were so vindictive to pull the sites down to ensure the coin collapsed after. That was an outrage.

hehe you deliberately ask me to verify a point and then moan about derailing.... sure fool Smiley

okay back to x11 then no further discussion on anything other than x11 unless people force it off topic.... let's get back to x11.

No. lets get back to call you out for your true motive of running this thread at all.
Which is a poor try to make propaganda against your very thread subject.
As is your other thread, against Darkcoin, which is self moderated and in which you delete any post which doesn't suit your agenda.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: