Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 11. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:42:23 AM
Don't get worried, panic make things worst. If you have that knowledge about this manipulating the prices of coins you'll never get panic. They're just waiting you to sell your coins and they grab it all. Relax and make yourself comfortable and wait until the price rise up again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 11:38:33 AM
It was a normal activity and style, I think it happens every two weeks or once a month. Often, huge manipulations take place. And then you will see a serious upsurge that will make you leave after you start panicking. I knew this and will use it to my advantage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
Those who trade shorts, he is the one who presses the market down. But it should be noted that the volume of both purchases and sales is decreasing. So soon there will be a change of market trend.
Activity: 163
September 12, 2018, 11:17:36 AM
all who work in the bitcoin forum frantically see the price of all the coins going up, I also join in panic seeing the price of all coins starting to decline, I have not dared to invest at this time.
Activity: 283
September 12, 2018, 11:05:15 AM
I think it's true that they want you to panic because when you panic in investing you will sell your coins at a cheap price. It is an opportunity for them to buy at a cheap price and then sell it at a high price. For that, it would be nice if you have to be very careful when investing in bitcoin so that things don't happen that are undesirable and harmful to yourself.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 12, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

They want you to panic because they want you to sell your bitcoin in low price. Also the some bitcoin users searching to some bitcoin seller so they can earn more because you sell your bitcoin in low price. Don't panic because i'm sure that the bitcoin recovers. You should better hold your bitcoin and wait the rise of bitcoin.

[/quote]

And just as always, HODL as wisely as you can.

Truly there exists a bunch of greedy bastards out there that wants chaos and panic so that they could take advantage of those weak hands.  They are like predators luring the prey into a trap.

So one's best bet is to stay informed, continue to study the market, learn the trend and base judgement on a sound analysis. And of course, HODL only while you can. If times are really tough, no one would really blame you for selling when you need it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 10:45:36 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

They want you to panic because they want you to sell your bitcoin in low price. Also the some bitcoin users searching to some bitcoin seller so they can earn more because you sell your bitcoin in low price. Don't panic because i'm sure that the bitcoin recovers. You should better hold your bitcoin and wait the rise of bitcoin.
Activity: 82
September 12, 2018, 10:41:54 AM
Now I really panicking. The price of ETH falling unstopnable  Sad
I want to see bull market again, but the market need more time, maybe in middle of next year, in my opinion.
Activity: 26
September 12, 2018, 10:39:16 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

Yes, you are right.
There is no reason Ethereum price should fall to this level but the whales are causing FUD to the community for panic sell and it's happening. The price of ETH will rise back to normal
Activity: 323
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

Yes, They want you to panic because it is the strategy of some bitcoin users. They want you to panic because if you panic you sell your bitcoin in low price so they can earn more money. You should keep your bitcoin, hold it until the bitcoin price increase. Don't panic the bitcoin can recover.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 10:27:11 AM
People should not sell bitcoin at a lower price. Be patient and keep your pennies, because if panic just lost more money only. Be calm, and be confident that bitcoin will rise again soon! I believe it will soon rise again.
Activity: 420
September 12, 2018, 10:19:46 AM
Maybe this is what they want, we panic and sell all the assets we have after that they get a lot of profits.
So don't believe all the news
Activity: 54
September 12, 2018, 10:14:56 AM
that's right. you had better keep holding and not be panic. Do not become a panic seller, i believe bitcoin's price will go up again
Activity: 490
Merit: 28
September 12, 2018, 10:13:26 AM
Thank buddy, and yes you are damn right, they want us to panic and sale in cheap so they the whales can grow bigger.
Everything that we see on internet is not true, we should aware what actually happen, we should conduct a research for us to be updated and lastly dont fall on these strategy.
Of course sometimes big whales are big business empire that  can manipulate the price because of their capitalization capability that they should able to drive the prices weak hands usually got panic because of the price situation and easily dump.
Activity: 48
September 12, 2018, 10:02:00 AM
I think you are right and there are so many who thinks like you. Whales want us to panic because they can absorb our investment in cryptocurrency. As long as there are many panic sellers in the market, whales are always happy. I also agree what you said that the secret to maximizing profits is to buy coins at a low price and sell at high prices. And the best strategy is to stay calm and survive until the market recovers.
Activity: 378
September 12, 2018, 09:51:49 AM
I think they still do not achieve, they can deceive you, and that you thought everything bad, thats why not worth aaaea to pay attention to the small nudges, and think with your brain.
Activity: 490
September 12, 2018, 09:49:51 AM

so this is why we should not go panic and do the panic selling,just believe that of the price drop it is just temporary and not forever, and one day the price will go up and stable
Activity: 93
September 12, 2018, 09:39:56 AM
Well guest this is the strategy of the owner of the coins , tokens they fall all the coins and if you can see in the parallel they all red that's why some people are panic cos they not expect that can generate a lot of money when you buy more instead of selling a good investor and trader strategy is always research and not panic and be ready for what fails coming
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
Maybe for the freshman on trading and investor are usually panic by dropping price in very low value and there's people are selling there coins with nothing get any profit but some member that are too far in this industry we are not panic unless buy coins in lower price with a good potential to increase the value of it
Activity: 194
September 12, 2018, 09:35:33 AM
Who are they? In fact, the reason for such a sharp dump is not explained. Vryatli someone can explain the reason Sad
Pages:
Jump to: