Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 14. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 10:15:28 AM
It is always interesting to read such topics that promotes the hodling mentality. News like this always looks interesting to hear. The future is certainly exciting for all crypto enthusiasts who operates on the Hodl mentality and never panic.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 10:01:38 AM
dont panic people because if you panic your crypto more will down nut if you have a trust and believe and bitcoin someday we will rise it an many people that will hold bitcoin will be rich and be a millionaire.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
SCARCITYDEFI.ORG
September 10, 2018, 09:42:42 AM
To give in to panic and also to act as the crowd is acting this is the worst thing that can be with a trader. You should always have your own personal opinion at any cost.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:48:02 AM
This isn't a small crash. Maybe over night it was, but since January it has been a horrible down trend. You may be right, but this is on a huge scale of dumps, its not just some chump change being thrown around.
This is only a correction of Bitcoin prices, which led to the correction of the whole market of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 05:42:12 AM
Agree with you. Dont sell ur coins at this time - take it safe
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
September 10, 2018, 05:03:25 AM
This isn't a small crash. Maybe over night it was, but since January it has been a horrible down trend. You may be right, but this is on a huge scale of dumps, its not just some chump change being thrown around.
Activity: 92
September 10, 2018, 04:50:21 AM
Here is my assessment of the current market manipulation, the big guys at Wall's street are anticipating or are moving behind the curtains to effect a bitcoin ETF approval and at the same time want to maximise their potential to collect as much bitcoins as they can hence they throw up some dirty on bitcoin to scare people into panic sales, they buy the dip. So that they will have all the btc they need at ETF approval
Activity: 252
September 10, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
Bitcoin will be ok soon and it will be back to normal. The bitcoin is really the most amazing coin thatvis really more interesting than other coin. It is really the coin that is really a very popular in a market place it has really an amazing value. So then I believe that it will really back to rise soon.
Activity: 383
September 10, 2018, 04:45:49 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
in my opinion before starting our investment, we first know all the risks that are very large and in my opinion, they are smart and smart in taking advantage of opportunities to gain profits
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 04:05:25 AM
The whales among us understand that the market is very lucrative and will do everything to earn their profit at the end of the day. These people act smart on the market by first creating a small scene of panic by dumping a quite significant amount of a particular coin. Small fishes with less experience fall victims to this schemes and continue to dump. The whales seize this opportunity and buy from the small fishes at very low price.

Big speculation always occurs one month before the decision of Hardfork or the SEC decision, and I believe whales use it to make sentiment force people to fomo.

In the logic of the market, they have managed to make prices tend to be more stable down, but I am sure they will also experience boredom and even panic for greater profit needs, in the end they will also re-create sentiment to buy crypto currencies on a large scale especially for bitcoin.
Activity: 227
IQCash
September 10, 2018, 03:44:32 AM
The whales among us understand that the market is very lucrative and will do everything to earn their profit at the end of the day. These people act smart on the market by first creating a small scene of panic by dumping a quite significant amount of a particular coin. Small fishes with less experience fall victims to this schemes and continue to dump. The whales seize this opportunity and buy from the small fishes at very low price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
September 10, 2018, 03:36:08 AM
The whale always does that to earn much higher income, they target those investors who have small amount of investment because they are the one who is easy to be panic they do not want to lose huge amount when the value of coins are dropping. But the real investors will continue to hold whatever happens because they target is to earn profit and never sell at loss. Smart people will get a lot of money from whale strategies.
I think that in this case you should not allow panic. We need accurate calculations and a cold head. After all, we are talking about our money, and we should not allow manipulation
Activity: 434
Merit: 70
September 10, 2018, 03:32:47 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
For a long time I could not understand exactly how these manipulations take place. Thank you for your reasonable explanation. I will not sell my coins, I keep everything as long as possible
Activity: 22
September 10, 2018, 03:29:40 AM
The whale always does that to earn much higher income, they target those investors who have small amount of investment because they are the one who is easy to be panic they do not want to lose huge amount when the value of coins are dropping. But the real investors will continue to hold whatever happens because they target is to earn profit and never sell at loss. Smart people will get a lot of money from whale strategies.
Activity: 74
September 10, 2018, 03:22:49 AM
Yes, when the majority of coin prices have dropped dramatically, there may be parties who want to play an important role in generating large profits in the future because I believe traders who are able to hold assets well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 15
September 10, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

It's a shame that so many people got a bitter experience. Personally, I know 10 people who have lost almost everything. They began to panic and sell all their coins, thus somehow get their money back. Really Whales run this market, if you have very few coins, then you have very little chance to influence this market.
Activity: 308
September 10, 2018, 02:14:45 AM
maybe this does happen that we are indeed being manipulated with circumstances, and if it is true we also have to go back, try to rearrange the market price we try to fight what is happening we follow their flow we also try to buy not just want to sell at low prices , take advantage of this situation to buy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 10, 2018, 02:04:00 AM
however, a trap like this will not apply to someone who knows for certain the nature of cryptocurrency
I did not panic, when prices dropped dramatically, because I separated the allocation of money for trading and the allocation of money for daily needs
so I can still live, even though I'm cutloss
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
September 10, 2018, 01:36:28 AM
Right. Panic is something that can destroy you in CRYPTOCURRENCY field. Seeing the regular decline in price, you panic and sell whatever you were holding and later on you regret selling when you see the price increasing incredibly.
I agree, but it has gotten better less people are panic selling and holding for longer periods of time
well, it's very difficult to avoid the FUD, and when you see prices drop, of course you won't be calm with that. yeah, but some people managed to panic because of something like that. I'm sure, I've also been panicked because of things like that.
Activity: 154
September 10, 2018, 01:28:06 AM
Right. Panic is something that can destroy you in CRYPTOCURRENCY field. Seeing the regular decline in price, you panic and sell whatever you were holding and later on you regret selling when you see the price increasing incredibly.
I agree, but it has gotten better less people are panic selling and holding for longer periods of time
Pages:
Jump to: