Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 15. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 04:25:23 AM
People tend to want everything and now, few people can wait and want do this. I'm one of these people and I want to note that this year brought crypto investors a lot of disappointments and financial losses. After that confidence in bitcoin will not return soon!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
September 08, 2018, 03:47:40 PM
Large whales panic among us ordinary people. That we would panic at a low price sold their bitcoins coins. And it is profitable for them.
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 03:37:16 AM
That's correct sir, the liquidity of bitcoin is very low. There are big investors who manipulate bitcoin price. It seems that they want to buy bitcoin again when it's price is lower. They are also looks so greedy. Don't sell your bitcoin at lower price guys, don't be afraid the adoption still in the good progress
Activity: 22
September 08, 2018, 03:33:22 AM
This decline is so strange with a long duration, the price is also predicted to last like this in a few months, it is hoped we will not panic and do something that can add to the decline and destruction of bitcoin, so stay patient and hold the coin you.
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 03:06:29 AM
Is there a concern that as the cost of mining declines (cheaper energy, better hardware, etc), this could adversely affect the price?
Prices are going up. Even cheap hydro power is increasing since the public utility districts are charging bitcoin miners more.
Activity: 30
September 08, 2018, 03:04:11 AM
Is there a concern that as the cost of mining declines (cheaper energy, better hardware, etc), this could adversely affect the price?
Nope. Cost goes down, hash goes up, complexity adjust up.
Activity: 37
September 08, 2018, 03:00:43 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:24:16 AM
When I was a newbie I am always a victim of this panic gimmicks, whenever there is sharp drop in the price of bitcoin I rushed to my wallet log in sell off my bitcoin however having been in the  terrains of Cryptos system for a while now I always remain calm in the event of any sudden drop in the price of btc because its will always again.
Activity: 12
September 08, 2018, 02:02:45 AM
I am sure there are several groups that can cause panic, but when there is panic in everyone, I will just be silent and hold tight to the coins I have, whether to continue to be worthless or to fly high one day I will wait. Because I'm sure when panic can't take the right decision and end up in regret.
Activity: 4
September 08, 2018, 01:36:53 AM
People might say that you must quit bitcoin and use other cryptocurrencies. Some may say quit cryptocurrency because its juat a scam. But one thing is for sure, bitcoin's price will come back again, it will recover. Just wait. Dont ever stop using bitcoin.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 01:23:01 AM
As long as you understand the move of market, you do not have to panic. Its just simply a tactic for them to be able to push you to decide to sell your tokens or bitcoins. Just hold it and be a risk taker, for the time that it will be rise you will be able to gain more profit out of it.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
September 08, 2018, 01:19:59 AM
they took advantage of the panic sell. Our mistakes are why we do not believe with our predictions. We too believe in a very adverse news lot holder.
Activity: 182
September 08, 2018, 01:16:45 AM
Yes I agree with this problem, the poor are getting poorer and the rich getting richer, because I think the shark can manipulate the prices, their cause prices to come down and when the price drops they will buy the coin at a bargain price. And as investors at least we are not affected with this condition. 
Activity: 56
September 08, 2018, 12:45:10 AM
yes that's what I think, all might be a game from a group of people who have large assets in it.
Destroying the market and waiting for the market to crawl up, is something that can be done by people who have such great abilities.
Activity: 100
September 07, 2018, 11:49:54 PM
that is right, it truly is the right phrase for whales. that is in reality the whale's personal method. It desires to make investors panic and not want to invest anymore. they may withdraw from the market. After a brief even as, the whale will pump once more and investors could be attracted once more and trapped.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 04:14:11 AM
That's their strategy in the bitcoin movement and also the negative news about bitcoin to make the crypto lovers panic and biting.
All we have to do is keep calm and hold it out of the situation. Logical thinking and intelligence will be better than making panicked decisions.
Yes, of course! if you have done your research, and you have analyzed the market , you have nothing to panic about.
Activity: 514
●●
September 07, 2018, 03:50:48 AM
I'm indeed a beginner who has to learn a lot about how Bitcoin works and the panic that I do is reasonable because I just learned about it. with a bad price right now makes me a little desperate.
Activity: 23
September 07, 2018, 03:45:12 AM
Some people panic for no reason. This may be some real fall.
copper member
Activity: 301
September 07, 2018, 03:35:20 AM
I agree with you and Your opinion is very true.
Yes, I prefer to hold my coin for a long time than I have to sell it at a low price.  Because I'm sure there is a whales community that likes when people become panic and sell coins at low prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 07, 2018, 03:13:56 AM
One of the reasons why the market is bleeding is that some entities are trying to manipulate bitcoin's market price to make people including you to panic. It's a strategy that somehow tests people's faith towards cryptos because once their fears, uncertainty and doubts eat them, they will panic sell their cryptos that causes the market price of that crypto to fall more.
Pages:
Jump to: