Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 16. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 297
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:11:15 AM
I prefer to hold coins as long as possible if the current conditions and sell when I get profit. beautiful days will always occur

Everyone has different principles to hold their coins so everyone has the right to hold for a long time or sell at a low price because they are afraid to make a loss.
Activity: 195
September 07, 2018, 03:09:44 AM
I prefer to hold coins as long as possible if the current conditions and sell when I get profit. beautiful days will always occur
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
September 07, 2018, 03:02:09 AM
I agree with your review, price reduction as of now is only a part of manipulation so that people who hold Coin sell at low prices, remain optimistic, hopefully, the price will return to normal.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 02:53:07 AM
Right. Panic is something that can destroy you in CRYPTOCURRENCY field. Seeing the regular decline in price, you panic and sell whatever you were holding and later on you regret selling when you see the price increasing incredibly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
September 07, 2018, 02:52:10 AM
I will be very tough and try to survive with any situation! no need to care about the news that will make us panic then jump into the river. this will be alright. the situation will soon end with good news. that is what we should expect and also look forward to together!
thank's. Lips sealed
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
Everybody know that theoretically. But it is human nature, Greed & Fear.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 02:44:03 AM
When the bitcoin price falling down and you are so panic on what you will do .Relax and think on how it will solve.Its the nature of it.
Activity: 384
Merit: 106
September 07, 2018, 01:42:22 AM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
I agree with you. the game is you must buy bitcoins in a very low price and just hold it until the price bounces back again like in the last 2017, the price almost reaches 20,000 dollars and many of the users and the investors became rich and others just made a huge income. dont ever panic. just be calm and the price will recover again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 06, 2018, 11:54:00 PM
The whale always do that to earn much higher income, they target those investors who have small amount of investment because they are the one who are easy to be panic they do not want to loose huge amount when the value of coins are dropping. But the real investors will continue to hold what ever happens because they target is to earn profit and never sell at loss
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 06, 2018, 11:49:43 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
feeling of panic and fear will certainly arise if the current situation but I already know that the risks that will be gained in investing and my beliefs do not make me so panicked and scared
Activity: 124
September 06, 2018, 10:34:39 PM
As a human sometimes i panic. When the time comming that the prize of bitcoin is going down i panic. Beside that i trust bitcoin because through bitcoin a lot of users of bitcoin become successful and rich thats why i trust bitcoin.
Activity: 46
September 06, 2018, 10:03:00 PM
That's just a human nature that you would be panic when certain situation happens to you, nothing can be wrong with that. As long as you can control your panic, then it should be fine.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 12:49:37 PM
Many crypto currency holders are now really in a panic after such a sharp drop in the crypto-currency market and a prolonged stagnation. In addition, after a slight increase in recent days, bitcoin, and especially the ethereum, have again unaccountably fallen in value. Ethereum has now dropped to $ 226 for the first time this low this year. Otherwise, it can not be called a deliberate artificial manipulation of the prices for crypto currency. They want as many people as possible to sell their coins and tokens. So we need to hold them.
Activity: 5
September 06, 2018, 12:47:19 PM
I know that, all of this is the game of the rich so that the market price gets destroyed and out of control so they can buy more coins and later can sell at high prices. So here I can only remain silent and remain a true holder
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
September 06, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
Of course it is. Who has so much money and wants to have even more makes the price fall to accumulate with the discount.
Activity: 634
Merit: 106
Europe Belongs To Christians
September 06, 2018, 12:31:11 PM

Activity: 39
September 06, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
 Yes maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto.it would be dangerous for county if thr country make cryptocurrency manipulation about how oropining bitcoin they have panic to sell coin and make price more down.
Activity: 42
September 06, 2018, 10:06:58 AM
In every business there must be ups and downs. But in this world of cryptocurrency one just needs to stay focused and ignore all negative comments about cryptocurrency that normally comes from individuals organizations that don't like or support or  don't want to adopt a decentralized system
Activity: 41
September 06, 2018, 10:01:16 AM
Yes it is true, they always do it to make you feel panic, then afterwards you will sell all your tokens because you think the price of tokens decreasing but the thing is it is fake. For some reason they always do it to earn more tokens in lower price and they hoard it and wait until the price getting higher then they sell it to get a big amount of money. Just be aware of what happening it is important to know that many participants do it to gain more money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 09:49:30 AM
Just do not listen to any of the provoking news, which appears online and in mass media. You know that the crypto is our future. Hold your BTC and altcoins and do not worry.
Pages:
Jump to: