Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 17. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:37:48 AM
What you are saying is very true. I had this believe that what is happening to the price of bitcoin now is under the influence of some people. Thanks for enlightening us.
Activity: 435
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 03:14:20 AM
The downsides of the market are led by whale hands. I am committed to that. Frightened traders and sellers are poor people. they were trapped by whales. We should consider investing in the Crypto market because we need to know how to deal with whales. Smart people will get a lot of money from whale strategies.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:12:32 AM
Panic is not good for traders. This is a very good tactics used by whales to accumulate your coins from you very cheap. You must not listen to them.
Activity: 484
September 04, 2018, 03:08:30 AM
Those that panic are probably new to Cryptocurrency. You can't blame them anyway. When you see everything you bought going down, you tend to be scared a little. You don't have to exhibit fear and panic sell your assets. Holdl
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
September 02, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
Well, at least someone has finally opened his eyes to all those who ask the question "What is happening in the market cryptocurrency?" You are absolutely right. It is on Panikerah always earned the biggest money, on the fear of man.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 01:29:59 PM
There is nothing to worry and no matter what happen we need to hold our coin till the last moment because they are trying to take those opportunity by making us worried.
Activity: 3
September 01, 2018, 01:25:32 PM
So this is what market or business has turn into in modern times... They tend to cause panic so as to make us sell at a cheaper rate ehich i feel is so bad.. This info would go a long way to enlighten us on how to deal woth these "thieves" and stabilize our ideas on ehat we know and believe
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 01:18:52 PM
This is assumably one the best strategies out there, no need looking at charts unending. Thanks for sharing this information.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 12:56:09 PM
That's their strategy in the bitcoin movement and also the negative news about bitcoin to make the crypto lovers panic and biting.
All we have to do is keep calm and hold it out of the situation. Logical thinking and intelligence will be better than making panicked decisions.
Activity: 196
September 01, 2018, 12:47:04 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
all we can do right now is to keep our bitcoin and don't be fooled by them. we have to wait until the situation get better
Activity: 77
September 01, 2018, 12:34:25 PM
Wow, they pissed off my friend. Smiley I agree, do not sell your coins . If you sell, the market will fall even further.
They just collect anchovies and win.
If you sell what you have now, them win, we lose.
Activity: 347
September 01, 2018, 12:33:32 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

There are so many people that is now panicking actually I heard a news that there is someone sell all the bitcoin they have because they scared someday it will drop to zero.
Activity: 47
September 01, 2018, 12:19:22 PM
This can scare us buddy, we know and we trust that no matter be the case, bitcoin will survive and break through and this can scare us not even a peny. The rise in price in 2017 does not guarantee sure rise in 2018 and never scare us by this decrease in price.
Activity: 182
September 01, 2018, 12:14:09 PM

No panic.  Roll Eyes When investing, you need to analyze the situation two steps forward and of course be a very gambling man, without that you can not earn much.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
September 01, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
I take advantage of the market situation because many people are frantically selling their coins at cheap prices and I am happy to buy bitcoin at a low price. After that I will remain silent waiting until the market recovers this is indeed a very good opportunity to double my bitcoin. Some time its take time but works for me as its best strategy right now in this market.
Activity: 420
September 01, 2018, 12:01:31 PM
I think that this is not a real explanation but it's kinda good if you need something to believe in and to calm yourself. We're still not very aware of how this field works to say something like this.
Activity: 784
Merit: 314
September 01, 2018, 11:06:14 AM

that's how this system works, where only the game of play will be played to provide enough impact for them to buy on dips, if so the work system is done then what will happen is, BITCOIN and ALTCOIN will never run out and will not be able to disappear.
Activity: 72
September 01, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

Those things happen in most exchanges these days and even I have faced many losses due to panic selling according to unbelievable price movements thinking thee price is falling and in those situation our mind only target is to save as much as we can fro the drop so when manipulating traders do such things it is no surprise that many do panic selling there tokens for low prices
Activity: 28
September 01, 2018, 09:51:15 AM
I think that during the panic, even large players lose a lot of money. Panic is interesting to buyers who believe in crypto currency in the long term.
Panic is a natural thing, but don't lose logic. Currency prices can rise or fall depending on supply and demand, so when prices go up don't rush to sell because price can rise again. Likewise, when prices go down, don't rush to sell because who knows the price will rise again. So don't panic and have to believe that prices will be good. Bitcoin can be big and strong because of the trust factor.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 08:09:02 AM
This kind of people do their business through make people panic and not only bitcoin or crypto but also they are exist in real life and we should always try to overlook them.
Pages:
Jump to: