Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 21. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
August 25, 2018, 12:40:15 AM
The amount of media that preaches negative news certainly makes many users panic, and when panic we will sell even at a low price, this is what makes the market drop and of course they are happy with this condition.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 12:25:11 AM
A very simple and classic yet effective way of manipulating prices is creating cause for panic. Creating fake news or FUD's has become an effective way of causing panic within the society. The reason for which is that traders would sell off without thinking so that prices will drop. This way, big players can buy tons of currencies at a much lower price. Kinda manipulative don't you think?

It is true but the problem in here in the Bitcoin and crypto market there is nothing can done regarding such matter or even it is possible no one is doing anything because there is no authority who takes the responsibility to the market from those kind of things so it is happening today and eventually it will continue to happen and the people who caught to there lies and manipulations and lost there income will have to keep loosing again. This is so unfair
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
August 25, 2018, 12:21:50 AM
Maybe from my personal attitude when the market experiences price fluctuations with price manipulation, actually you can choose to further activate your neocortex, then think objectively with the help of facts and data. With objective thinking, you can protect easily when there is a panic selling action in the market so you can stay calm and think objectively, because you need the right strategy and a good trading plan.
If we want to look deeper, actually this panic selling action is not only caused by issues, rumors, socio-political turmoil, or other external factors. The main cause of panic selling is the instability and uncontrollable condition of investor / trader psychology. This is also related to the way the human brain works in response to problems. When someone does panic selling, that means he is responding to a problem using a brain that is not calm and clear..  Smiley
we don't need to panic. but it is up to you what you wamt to do now. if you want to go with the flow because you have a feeling that something good will happen. hold it. relax only. but if you feel that you would get hurt if something happen not good. then quit. but let me remind you before we enter here we welcome risk in our life it is normal to panic as long as your thinking is not affected much.
Activity: 205
August 25, 2018, 12:20:42 AM
Many want us to panic so they can buy not only Bitcoin but any other currency for garbage prices and that is there only wish so they make nonsense in the media and other places in the internet and waiting till the prices fall but there is no one to take some actions regarding those people because Bitcoin and crypto market doesn't work like the centralized share market and without an authority and also due to the ultrastability most can hide behind without getting caught   
Activity: 115
August 25, 2018, 12:04:33 AM
Maybe from my personal attitude when the market experiences price fluctuations with price manipulation, actually you can choose to further activate your neocortex, then think objectively with the help of facts and data. With objective thinking, you can protect easily when there is a panic selling action in the market so you can stay calm and think objectively, because you need the right strategy and a good trading plan.
If we want to look deeper, actually this panic selling action is not only caused by issues, rumors, socio-political turmoil, or other external factors. The main cause of panic selling is the instability and uncontrollable condition of investor / trader psychology. This is also related to the way the human brain works in response to problems. When someone does panic selling, that means he is responding to a problem using a brain that is not calm and clear..  Smiley
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:42:33 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Market prices are determined by the buyer and the seller, when you panic and sell their coin numbers they will buy and sell at higher rates to make a profit. You should think that when you sell something, the other person is ready to buy it. Not that they are not equal to you, but they realize its potential and are willing to buy if someone sells it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 11:23:56 PM
In this current situation you should need to have more patience and smart on your decisions panic selling is not the best way to do so keep holding your coins especially the major coins they really manipulated. So I suggest to hold on to your precious bitcoin and don't give in to temptations. Don't give up at this stage. You are getting closer to victory. Don't give up.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
Now, only novice investors sell their crypto currency, which do not yet understand how this market is organized. You absolutely rightly said: Big players are now deliberately lowering the price to buy at a lower price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
August 24, 2018, 07:08:12 PM
right, as I expected, this decline is so strange with a long duration, the price is also predicted to last like this in a few months, it is hoped we will not panic and do something that can add to the decline and destruction of bitcoin, so stay patient and hold the coin you..!!
Activity: 476
August 24, 2018, 07:04:45 PM
A very simple and classic yet effective way of manipulating prices is creating cause for panic. Creating fake news or FUD's has become an effective way of causing panic within the society. The reason for which is that traders would sell off without thinking so that prices will drop. This way, big players can buy tons of currencies at a much lower price. Kinda manipulative don't you think?
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
August 24, 2018, 05:44:35 PM
Best time the whales are waiting for , get scared, dump your token they accumulate more and wait until the market recover in order to take advantage of the space and become more wealthy, to become wealtyh follow the pattern invest when others panic.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 24, 2018, 04:18:10 PM
We need to understand that for whales the following of the agenda if you will panic. Because in order to make you dump the price they will do anything possible so they would be able to earn more on you.
Activity: 29
August 24, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
I know is manipulation about how dropping price bitcoin or altcoin, but I am still little worried if many people keep sell their coin, I know they have panic to sell coin and make price more drop, just few people know is bad situation to make altcoin or bitcoin go down to drop price.

People panic selling is part of the manipulation scheme, thats what they love buying Bitcoin or altcoin at a panic price. Accumulating all Coins from weak hands and then price will move fast. I agree with OP, it happens always in real life, online mmorpg games and stock market. Patience is the key to counter these manipulations if you want not to lose.
Ofcourse people will panic because of the changes in market terms it normal in life the only constant thing is change but that doesn't change cryptocurrency .
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 01:35:55 PM
Why do you have to panic?
I will never panic in situations like this or the situation of bitcoin is falling and not infrequently rising. I still believe in bitcoin, that bitcoin will help me in the future economy.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
August 24, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
Yeah that’s right. I really try to hold still, if i sell my coin i know i’ll regret in future. And i don’t wanna have regrets so it’s definitely better to wait.
Activity: 95
August 24, 2018, 12:54:49 PM
yes you are corrrect. they want you to panic at this stage and you to sell your rest of coins so that they can buy them at lower price. I think we did hold coins believing the crypto concept. so don't give up at this stage. you are getting closer to victory. don't give up.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 12:54:38 PM
I think I am enjoying this argument. Everyone seems to argue from a different but strong points.  To add my voice, I think your whole message carries an idea that has been said on this forum ever since I joined and the bearish time started. It is absolutely good we hodl just like you indicated. Personally, when the value went upnto 8k, I thought were were never going to see anything less than 7.5k this year but surprising there came this sharp turn. I perfectly agree that there is a manipulation and we must to hodl.
Activity: 672
August 24, 2018, 12:33:56 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.

For me if you are a expert here or your working here for a long time you will not panic even they want it. It is normal that the price of it drops to its lowest price but the time will come that it will rise.
It's like a stock game, we invest our time, mind and money into the crypto currency. profit and loss will clearly become one of the things we will live in this risky business world depending on how to manage finances and analysis to get what we want
Activity: 49
August 24, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
I also believe that manipulators drive the price to the bottom ! And they just get on our nerves, but they will also start to raise the price )
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 12:23:36 PM
Investing in crypto is like gambling, this is fact and many people does go bizarre about the investments that they make in here. Many times people are too bitcoinholic, who dont even think before investing their money and later on they may see upside down situation. Later they argue about it, get stressed out and start calling the bitcoin as scam or ponzi scheme. I have read all of these over the forum only and seen how people have done stupid things about such investment.
Pages:
Jump to: