Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 32. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 06:26:04 PM
It is a really a bad thing some people are doing, manipulating the entire crypto market just to be in their selfish favour. Nemesis we catch up with them someday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 06:19:29 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
And by "greedy bastards" I'd assume you mean "whales." Haha! These are the people who have the capability of doing everything you just mentioned. And so, whales = manipulators. Something that most of us know. And as small players, all we can do is ride the waves these whales create. Governments, banks, hoodlums, military, tycoons, name it! I'm pretty sure that these are the whales/manipulators we're talking about!
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 06:16:11 PM
This is just the situation we currently find ourselves. Some people are just creating fear and panic everywhere to bring down the prices for them to buy very cheap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 06:14:49 PM
Yes, I agree, especially for beginners, don't panic with things like this, just relax, all is well. All you have to do is stay patient and hold back because the investment strategy in my opinion is to hold back when prices go down and sell at high prices
Activity: 171
August 20, 2018, 06:12:46 PM
This is exactly what is happening right now. Greedy whales are manipulating the market because they know that they'd make massive gains with cryptocurrencies when they buy lower. Unfortunately, newbies and persons who have a small portfolio tend not to understand this and panic whenever these whales so their thing.
Activity: 76
August 20, 2018, 06:08:24 PM
 Yes these big whales are manipulating but nowadays more and more people understand what they are doing so they might have to have another plan again. the only thing we can do is teach others to overcome these things                         
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 06:04:06 PM
When the price of a commodity drop with no reason, you should know that it is being manipulated. The reasons for this is quite simple, because a lot of people know this is a fake crash and they are going to make millions, when other people start to panic and start selling their coins at these low prices.

The secret to maximize your profits in this game is to buy coins at the lowest price possible and then again to sell at the highest price possible.

What do you do if people are hoarding their coins and refuse to sell? You simulate a fake crash by stockpiling your coins over a long period and then dumping those coins at once to trigger a small crash. You then buy back these coins at a lower price than what you bought them and wait for the market to recover.

This is what is happening now, because there is NO reason for this sudden drop in the price? Hold onto those coins as long as you can, because these greedy bastards will manipulate the markets to cause chaos and panic.
Yes, you are right to say that the price without a reason when it falls, it is a manipulation of the market. Now look at the Ethereum...Up to this point, bitcoin was falling as fast. Therefore, in the near future there will be fewer speculators who will manipulate their sums. Large investors are not profitable when the market is highly volatile, it is not stable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 20, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
Wow, I hope someday I will be able to understand the crypto market as well as author. Good strategy and I think we'll see it again later.
Activity: 307
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:18:22 PM

The market manipulators are  the one who can control the price of bitcoin, if they want to goes down or up its value. Maybe they scare people who are newbie in the crypto world to sell their bitcoin in a low price. It is their trading strategy to earn also money. Then sooner or later bitcoin value will increase to the highest value. That is the right time to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 04:55:49 PM
Nice idea, holding onto the coins we have will go a long way in generating more profit at due time
Activity: 332
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:51:13 PM
That really makes sense! Thanks for sharing your thought. It's very valuable especially now, when the strongest hands are getting weaker day by day) I agree with you in every word you've said. The market doesn't seem to be independent. I don't know who's standing behind it. And perhaps we'll never know, and it actually doesn't matter. All I know we should stay calm and hodl)) and buy more of course;)))
Activity: 209
August 20, 2018, 04:39:03 PM
This is very right but only those that don't understand the crypto world will do panic and sell off there coin and later regret but never will I do because I hope for the best of all coin I'm holding
Activity: 112
August 20, 2018, 04:25:59 PM
everyone is running around like their hair is on fire. I’ve only been on the HODL train for a little over a month and this sub has convinced me to expect and not worry about dips like this. It’s only been a month for me and I’m not panicked, why is everyone else?

Yes they want to be panic but for me dont be rush because this time we need to hodl what we earn. It's only a short time for  me and i don't feel why panicked if  I know the situations in the bitcoin market. All we need is patience and wait for a right time to trade it if the price is in green.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026
★Nitrogensports.eu★
August 20, 2018, 04:13:32 PM
This is very simple but why should i hold my coins, if the will go deeper and i can buy them back with much lower price? Market is going deeper day by day and the price today is higher that will be tomorrow. So we can increase the number of coins. It is not panic, it is trading strategy. But also i agree with you - this is just big manipulation.

The simple reason why you should hold your coins is that there is no certainty about the fact that markets will go lower. You might make some money, but there is also a chance that you will miss the next bull rally. If you are prepared to take that chance, go ahead and try to time the market.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 04:06:12 PM
I agree with you. I've been investing bitcoin for 2 years. During these 2 years I saw a lot of meanless rise and downs. Some people who we call "whales" make great money because of these activities. And they want more now. If you noticed, whenever bitcoin price trying rise whales interfere this process. Be patient be smart. Don't sell, wait for shiny days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
August 20, 2018, 04:00:39 PM
Yes, those who have been trapped in a panic will immediately sell it and spread the issue if bitcoin will end, lol. I never panic when the market falls, because I believe after there is a correction there will be an increase. This incident has happened many times, so I don't think anyone feels panic.
Activity: 12
August 20, 2018, 03:45:32 PM
After we all stop taking their bait, they will have to come up with something new, more workable  Cool
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:15:55 PM
I don't think there's any large scale collusion happening behind the scenes between whales (at the moment at least), and I don't think they're rooting for everyone to dump either. I don't see any reason to stage a crash because prices haven't exactly been at their best shape -- recent trends even suggest that more people are selling than HODLing, much less buying.
Activity: 59
August 20, 2018, 03:11:19 PM
everyone is running around like their hair is on fire. I’ve only been on the HODL train for a little over a month and this sub has convinced me to expect and not worry about dips like this. It’s only been a month for me and I’m not panicked, why is everyone else?

I keep repeating that HODLING is the only option, but people keep panicking for no reason at all. It's all maturity that's missing in the cryptocurrency world and I hate it! It's been close to an year for me and I don't really care what's happening. I also can't understand all these people checking the BTC price every single day LOL. Learn to have side activities and not hope to get rich only because of cryptocurrencies Grin Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 02:55:11 PM

I definitely agree with you, in the current situation, I do not see other factors, such as the sale of panic, and people very well submit to  manipulation.
Pages:
Jump to: