Pages:
Author

Topic: They want you to panic :-> - page 33. (Read 5836 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you. I also think that the market is being manipulated.
Big daddy dollars make the price to force all of us poor people to sell on the basis of fear.
Many do not get up and sell all their coins. And after that, growth begins.

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 01:35:29 PM
Nothing can make me panic. That’s because I already got my ROI and then some. Still have a substantial investment for the next record run.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:01:43 PM
I understand the situation now and also this dump is manipulated by the "whales". People nowadays is holding their bitcoin instead of selling and also buying in a low price. So we are expecting of price improvements, But this happening now continues falling of bitcoin price.
Activity: 62
August 20, 2018, 11:33:40 AM
Massive market manipulation by financial institutions. They don't want people buying BTC, so they themselves are forcing people to sell out cheap, they buy it up and keep it in storage, never to be sold again. They make money by debt interest, transaction fees etc. Eventually it will come to a point where there will only be limited BTC available, and the price will sky rocket due to its' scarcity. Banks hate BTC, so they are doing everything in their power to lock it all up. You cannot kill an idea, you cannot kill something that is decentralized.
copper member
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:28:24 AM
This is very simple but why should i hold my coins, if the will go deeper and i can buy them back with much lower price? Market is going deeper day by day and the price today is higher that will be tomorrow. So we can increase the number of coins. It is not panic, it is trading strategy. But also i agree with you - this is just big manipulation.

In General, I would say more, manipulation is good, as they say, even black PR is PR. On this, it all shows in my vision of interest in this project
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 11:26:02 AM
The market manipulators will do whatever they can for their own benefits, they will scare or cause panic to newbies in crypto for them to sell their coins at the price the manipulators wanted.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
August 20, 2018, 11:10:34 AM
This is very simple but why should i hold my coins, if the will go deeper and i can buy them back with much lower price? Market is going deeper day by day and the price today is higher that will be tomorrow. So we can increase the number of coins. It is not panic, it is trading strategy. But also i agree with you - this is just big manipulation.
Activity: 124
August 20, 2018, 11:07:59 AM
Yes. You should know before entering bitcoin that it is a very risky game. Ot can go up and down in just a day. This whales is trying to shake the hands of the weaks for their own good.
Activity: 18
August 20, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
because he wants to buy it again and also get a profit with the addition of a few coins from the sale of the coin. bitcoin owners will be busy selling their coins, and will cause prices to fall. The price of my coins isn’t that good
copper member
Activity: 382
August 20, 2018, 03:28:02 AM
Better to do is to not panic and buy more potential coins on this bearish market and wait until it recovers and then sell this coins at the highest price.
Activity: 106
August 20, 2018, 03:11:05 AM
if I think simple, when we panic and start feeling hopeless, start selling our coins then the situation will be much regretful. just wait to follow the plot and always be passionate about bitcoin
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 20, 2018, 03:06:05 AM
but I will never panic bro. With this kind of situation because it can be done with this situation. precisely now is not the time to panic but use to buy and save until the price rises again
yeah, your opinion is very correct in my opinion.  Smiley
i think it's the best way to avoid the big losses we will get,
but, for some people have a reason to sell coins at low prices. not only because of panic.
but because of the desire to buy back the coin at the lowest price.

so not everyone who sells the coin is in a panic, Smiley but because he wants to buy it again and also get a profit with the addition of a few coins from the sale of the coin. (as i do now  Grin ).
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 02:19:02 AM
but I will never panic bro. With this kind of situation because it can be done with this situation. precisely now is not the time to panic but use to buy and save until the price rises again
Activity: 234
August 20, 2018, 02:13:43 AM
wow, that's really an amazing strategy to make almost all Bitcoin users panic, then sell coins at a cheap price, that's really a genius technique for the bastards ... Sad
Activity: 18
August 20, 2018, 02:06:21 AM
Bitcoin owners will be busy selling their coins, and will cause prices to fall, and such opportunities are expected by big players, they will buy in large quantities.  they can turn a situation that we should not worry to a thing that sounds like a catastrophe.
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 01:26:15 AM
Yes, right, maybe this is the reason why many parties refuse crypto. It would be dangerous for a country if the country makes crypto as a currency, if crypto is very easy to manipulate, then a country that embraces crypto will be easily controlled by the evil mafia mafia.

I think this is just a trading tactic, because by making panic, bitcoin owners will be busy selling their coins, and will cause prices to fall, and such opportunities are expected by big players, they will buy in large quantities, automatically prices will rise again and they will enjoy many benefits. usually this method is widely used in the world of commerce.
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:36:14 AM
Right, their goal of giving negative news about bitcoin and crypto is to hope we panic so that they can get profit because they buy bitcoin and crypto at low prices, I am sure that is what makes them continue to give negative things about crypto's future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:24:54 AM
yes, it could be like that. your writing is very useful. maybe people who panic, who will sell at a low price they may come to realize after reading your writing. indeed the best at this time is to stay calm and always be patient to keep holding. and I only see the market conditions that are declining only with a smile. maybe that's the best way for me, for me to do at this time.

To be honest I am experiencing a not so good situation right now. The price of my coins isn’t that good. But the good thing about it is that I do not engage myself in panic selling for I know that will bring no good to me. So I’ll just keep on holding for the mean time.
Activity: 55
August 20, 2018, 12:17:27 AM
Probably this is a way to manipulate bitcoin. People are panicking to sell bitcoin, so bitcoin prices are falling. We must be patient with this situation so that we become the winner. I'm sure bitcoin will succeed again.
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 11:43:41 PM
The media wants you to panic. I remember when they news only reach the members and users of crypto and the FUD don't hit so hard. But because these big groups of media is good at manipulating viewers, they can turn a situation that we should not worry to a thing that sounds like a catastrophe.

Most media is filled with negative things about bitcoin and crypto, they always report hacking cases, investors who regret the crypto invest because they are losing money, the dark future and so on, and this is what they hope that crypto's future ends soon.
Pages:
Jump to: