Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 10. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 12:03:43 AM
Yes sir correct, to day now time to buy some great and good coins to hold like btc, eth, xmr,..etc. And i think this situation same as last year, the market will growing up faster speed. So don't be late to get or buy some coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:39:54 PM
Yes it is really especially for all those the people who really wants to join cryptocurrency but suggest them to do their own search very well always. All of the coins right now are really cheap and soon it will pump as hard as much and that is the perfect time to sell. Goodluck everyone.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 15, 2018, 09:55:28 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

Nice thinking mate, i would like to remind to all want to take opportunity do not do not afraid grab the opportunity during the price is in the dip.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
June 15, 2018, 09:41:56 PM
I have been able to size up some of my bags, so I am somewhat happy with it. But in reality I need them higher prices.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
June 15, 2018, 03:00:08 PM
Yes. This dip has made it the best time to buy our favorite coins so that we can earn great profits in a very short period of time.
Ethereum has gone down from a market capital of $63 billion to $48 billion and considering the fact that the coin has the potential to cross the $1500 mark by the end of 2018 which will lead to an increase of 20% in the profits which one will earn from investing in the coin. I believe the best strategy right now is buying and holding our coins till the time comes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 19
June 15, 2018, 02:45:55 PM
Yah it has been so supportive to all the buyers. Those who had and has real passion towards crypto currency can use this current situation to buy as many coins as you can. Better to invest and gather many best and cheapest coins. This would bring more profits if one fails the other one would
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
June 15, 2018, 02:35:46 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

Yes, indeed. Instead of panicking, people should start buying the dip and threat it as a discount. It is a good price to buy and it will be profitable once the market starts to recover.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
June 15, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
as of now, the market is available at the lowest price of all the crypto currencies it is great opportunity to invest in the market we can expect pump very soon
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 01:46:54 PM
My coins are in deep dip, my coins worth value 40 dollars now only &$. 05,, I was shock but scary moment sometime really does exist but we need to keep holding on.
Activity: 196
June 15, 2018, 12:52:36 PM
People who panic sell in thia dip is ether an emotional seller or do not know how the market works. In this kind of market trend where every crypto price falls it is much better to either hold your crypto or buy additional coins or tokens to add in your portfolio. The problem of most investors right now is that they have bought their crypto when the price is at its peak and they do not know ehat to do if the price falls.
Activity: 70
June 15, 2018, 12:43:05 PM
this is the great opportunities to invest in bitcoin or eth, this dumping and you can get big benefits after you hold it after.. we will wait for the big pump up.
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
June 15, 2018, 12:28:29 PM
Who needs that, personally I bought a token EOS. Very promising coin in my opinion, has a good future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 109
June 15, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

I have a lot of favorite and profitable coins: CND, MTC, STORM, HBZ, Lympo, STQ
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
Yes the Dip is really great market declined coz there is manipulation in the market especially bitcoin. if you haven't buy anything yet then this is your time to buy all alts that you want. Seems the market right now is far from uptrend position.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
June 15, 2018, 10:29:49 AM
Today I haven't buy anything yet. Today, I just watch the market. And it seems to me that the market will fall for several days/weeks. And only after the market starts to grow, I will actively rebuy coins back to my portfolio.
Activity: 150
June 15, 2018, 04:40:53 AM

i hope i still  have extra money to invest , most of the coins now are really cheap and really good time to buy
i just miss my chance to grab some of them..  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
June 15, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Of course dip is great, you get free discount on best altcoins for future ahead, but problem what is really dip in this situation? I mean I can remember people calling dip for 4 times already since crash happened.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
June 15, 2018, 04:22:08 AM

Now this is the positive side of the dip if you are a buyer who wants to buy a certain crypto at a cheaper price. It reminds me back then when I ignored ADA, and the price skyrocketed, I did regretted that I never had the chance to buy Cardano when it was below $0.10. It’s just lessons learned. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 04:15:38 AM
I agree on this, anyway i am more than 15 down from what i have invested during the last few months, so maybe it is not thaaat good for me, but i am really filling my bags.
Activity: 350
June 15, 2018, 03:34:42 AM
Every dip gives us a window of opportunity to buy at a much cheaper price. This is like back to the future wherein you will have the chance to get your favorite crypto currencies which you cannot afford previously. I have diversified my funds mostly in master nodes and POS coins. I am currently looking for a good entry point in ETH, ETC, WAVES, DOGE, and LTC.
Exactly. Dip is good and healthy for market. I keep buying during this dip. The only thing I am really concerned of is that I wont have chance to buy at such low price
Pages:
Jump to: