Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 11. (Read 1304 times)

God
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 02:35:54 AM
This dip is great if you have more money to spread out in all the altcoins in where you wanted to invest before, otherwise, this dip is just crap and you are losing a lot of money because of it
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
June 15, 2018, 02:34:00 AM
Absolutely yes, but you must take advantage of this opportunity before the market returns to the rise. Plus, it is unfortunate that this crisis continued for a long time (sporadically) but it is expected that this issue is temporary and it will end after some period (I guess after a few weeks) and then Bitcoin will back to the big jump, and I expect that it will reach 12K after 1-2 months, and we must optimistic and expect the best. In fact, it is sure that these problems that led to this wide spread crisis will be resolved soon, despite the attacks and bad attempt from the governments.
Furthermore, IMO this is a unique opportunity to buy a large amount of Bitcoin because their current price is very low compared to the last period. and it is certain the profit will be very important you HODL your budget in a long term.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 11:35:32 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

I suggest buying btc and eth in this bear market and for sure when the bull comes in those 2 will soar high.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
June 14, 2018, 08:54:01 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

Yes its always been best to buy on the dip but the thing here is that you do able to point out which is the deepest point? For some coins in the market which do have potential then its worth to buy cheap coins but for PRL? I dont think so that this would be a worthy one but well its your money and its your own decision which coin you would purchase on. Market corrections is always been part of the ecosystem of a healthy market where we cant see anytime shooting up prices there would really be times like this one.

I have faith at the 6k support level
As for PRL, I made 23% in a few days and I've cashed back to BTC.

PRL has taken enough of a hit in the last few months, it's not going much lower if it does and was starting to recover before the dip
Activity: 308
June 14, 2018, 01:42:46 PM
this is the great opportunities to invest in bitcoin or eth, this dumping and you can get big benefits after you hold it after.. we will wait for the big pump up.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
June 14, 2018, 12:12:54 PM
I totally agree to this .
Even though this dip is a disappointment . It is also a very good opportunity for intelligent investors and holders . The prices of mostly all the coins
are at their all time low and it is the best time to use that money to buy some coins . Because once the market will jump , that investment will also jump in terms of the desirable profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
June 14, 2018, 12:10:41 PM
Every dip gives us a window of opportunity to buy at a much cheaper price. This is like back to the future wherein you will have the chance to get your favorite crypto currencies which you cannot afford previously. I have diversified my funds mostly in master nodes and POS coins. I am currently looking for a good entry point in ETH, ETC, WAVES, DOGE, and LTC.
June 14, 2018, 11:35:23 AM
If you have some capital for making investment, this dip term can become a great beginning to have good gains for you. I hope every trader can make the best choices for theirselves. Smiley
Activity: 336
June 14, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
I agree, everything is really cheap right now. I would invest in the big established coins(top 20 in coinmarketcap) because when the market recovers, these will be the coins that will grow back in value for sure.

You say the matter, for the safety of your media this is what you need and it's all for the long term, but if you look at the other side of the coast, you can also look at the altcoin for a short period of time))
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
June 14, 2018, 11:20:25 AM

Yes, indeed that the price is low now and this is one of the moments when you can buy some coin. However, I don't think that we have reached the bottom, apparently, the price of bitcoin could drop to 5700-5500 and pull down the whole cryptocurrency market, so at 5500 it's possible to buy for sure..

the price is low and everyone keeps saying and suggesting about buying but i dont think that majority of people are buying because if they are really buying at this dip then why the value of all cryptos are still bleeding? im a right? maybe people are still waiting for the value to drop more evenly so that they can afford the coins at a verry low rate.

i guess that my hopes are real and i hope that bitcoin can soon recover and go back to normal as well as other coins so that i can also recover my losses because right now id confess that i did already loose a good amout percent since id start to invest last past months.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
June 14, 2018, 11:12:10 AM

Yes, indeed that the price is low now and this is one of the moments when you can buy some coin. However, I don't think that we have reached the bottom, apparently, the price of bitcoin could drop to 5700-5500 and pull down the whole cryptocurrency market, so at 5500 it's possible to buy for sure..
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 14, 2018, 11:01:32 AM
The dip is definitely great because it open another windows for buying low and selling high but it quite unfortunate that people forget or don't understand that every successful business setting have it own raining day in other to be balance.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
June 14, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

Yes its always been best to buy on the dip but the thing here is that you do able to point out which is the deepest point? For some coins in the market which do have potential then its worth to buy cheap coins but for PRL? I dont think so that this would be a worthy one but well its your money and its your own decision which coin you would purchase on. Market corrections is always been part of the ecosystem of a healthy market where we cant see anytime shooting up prices there would really be times like this one.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
June 14, 2018, 10:36:51 AM
amazing? Do you know how many people have lost money? You think the price is high and some people are already crying. You should consider the feelings of others.
Investors will see this situation as a good opportunity to buy more but those who lose their money because of this, we can’t do anything about it no one wants cryptomarket to be like this. deal with it people learn fron your lose and keep on doing better in this market, know how to ride the trend.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 10:08:39 AM
I am also waiting until the deepest dip of bitocin's market value has reached so i can buy some at very low price. I believe things will get to normal again anytime soon and that will be the start for bitcoin's price hike that will even surpass its highest market value ever recorded last year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
June 14, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
I can't think this dip is a sale for all cryptocurrencies. Best option for me is those good ICO's that aren't yet affected by the dip. For your information this dip is the lowest this year 2018 and there is no money that would/could come in, we're unregulated, whales rekt the plebs, no game to play on. Buy on new coins instead of the promising old ones, it would rekt you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
June 14, 2018, 09:55:48 AM
LOL how can you say the dip is great ? We are in the dip since January 2018 and I hope it will finish fast or btc will force me to cash out all my funds.
I still have patience with my funds.

Look at it this way, 2017 was such a great year because we had all the room in the world to go up, this year was never going to have the same chance.
If this dips and you can increase your total BTC along the way, you're just setting yourself up for good things.

Crypto is still in it's early days, long term it's going to be worth a lot, just remember how much the total market went up in 2017, to think this is a sustainable pace is a bit crazy, for crypto to last it needs to grow at a realistic pace, we will probably continue to see bear periods, bull periods and more bear periods with a gradual increase year by year.

Trading is key to increase your profits, if you can increase your total BTC year by year while the price gradually goes up with large corrections in between, you still come out a big winner.

Selling in a panic = instant loss, people need to get over what 2017 brought in, this is still a better market than stocks, forex etc for weekly profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
June 14, 2018, 09:38:56 AM
LOL how can you say the dip is great ? We are in the dip since January 2018 and I hope it will finish fast or btc will force me to cash out all my funds.
I still have patience with my funds.
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 14, 2018, 09:19:45 AM
I am not buying anything at the moment I am waiting for a real sign of recovery first. I hope I am wrong but I have a feeling that we can go sub 5 000 usd
Activity: 226
June 14, 2018, 09:04:01 AM
The decline is not over. I am waiting for the stabilized period and it is not now. Playing on the bear period make you lose more little by little.

Yeah this can be the great dip ever in history since I joined cryptocurrency, and if we will wait for another stabilization I think its the right time to believe in corrections. No bubble price speculations but its reality in case to case basis, as volatile price movement could take place in different scenarios which could crash the price very fast and also pumps it further.
Pages:
Jump to: