Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 6. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 12:04:40 AM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

you should have waited
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
June 24, 2018, 11:49:35 PM
Aren't those that only benefit are the ones that have money to buy now?
Yes, they are. Because this dip give the more discount for those are having money to buy more coin at the dip. This just like a massive discount for any crypto shares lol
For those are not having money to buy and they can't do anything with it. They are hoping to recover their amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 09:28:42 PM
yes this dip its great for those who are not yet invested in crypto, this is their time to invest and also when this happens many lot of new investors coming to take this advantage in investing because in the future it will get high again. But for old investors who hodl their coins maybe this is not a great dip for them.As long as crypto exist and it will never die just hodl and wait for the right moment to earn profits.,
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
June 24, 2018, 08:37:35 PM
There is no doubt there is a great value in the market now, but people need to be very careful here, alot of these tokens won't go up again, it has happen over and over again, if you look at the past bear trend most of these tokens didn't regain  their value. Choose right when investing

That is some good advice, people are either getting depressed during low dips or even delusional, being in the dark red and buying more as the prices are so good. We never know until later if prices were good in any particular moment. And I also the majority of coins will rather loose more value rather than suddenly bounce back
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
June 24, 2018, 08:14:53 PM
Yes, this dip is very good for all those who have the faith and conviction to buy more and not panic sell at these low prices.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
June 24, 2018, 08:10:25 PM
Aren't those that only benefit are the ones that have money to buy now?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
June 24, 2018, 07:55:12 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

That’s the way I look at it as well. We want to be able to buy cheap altcoins and Bitcoin Mand these are the times to do it. I am very confident that all the top coins will eventually recover to reach new highs at some point, so why not go ahead and invest while we can as long as we have some money available. It’s really the best time to buy when there is a correction like this.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 725
June 24, 2018, 07:39:34 PM

Lool, because most of people are panic sellers, because some of them invest a lot of money in crypto and they dont want to loose them all. And dont forget, that a lot of people sell to buy back at bottom, that's why dumping is so strong.
panic selling and FUD, these 2 factor that are causing the market to go down at this time. almost all crypto has decreased, I don't know how long this market down trend took place, but I still hold some crypto because I believe the market will soon recover
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
June 24, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

Lool, because most of people are panic sellers, because some of them invest a lot of money in crypto and they dont want to loose them all. And dont forget, that a lot of people sell to buy back at bottom, that's why dumping is so strong.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 06:53:35 PM
There is no doubt there is a great value in the market now, but people need to be very careful here, alot of these tokens won't go up again, it has happen over and over again, if you look at the past bear trend most of these tokens didn't regain  their value. Choose right when investing
True, only strong coins will remain. There are too many altcoins now wherein most of them are false coins only, these coins make the market to look bad. There are coins who will succeed and regain their status like ethereum and these are the coins that should be maintained. Having too many altcoins makes it harder to decide which coin will we invest too. We really have to study and think thoroughly before choosing a coin.

It will be of great help if ever these coins will be removed from the market just like what the moderators did to reduced spammers.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 05:34:07 PM
The one who really wins in this current dip right now would be the ones who have not invested in crypto yet. And I think those who does not have any active investments in crypto yet. Those who bought during the ATH needs a little more patience in dealing with their investments, no doubt this will go up it is just a matter of asking when would that happen.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 05:27:27 PM
There is no doubt there is a great value in the market now, but people need to be very careful here, alot of these tokens won't go up again, it has happen over and over again, if you look at the past bear trend most of these tokens didn't regain  their value. Choose right when investing
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 05:22:45 PM
The one who really wins in this current dip right now would be the ones who have not invested in crypto yet. And I think those who does not have any active investments in crypto yet. Those who bought during the ATH needs a little more patience in dealing with their investments, no doubt this will go up it is just a matter of asking when would that happen.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
June 24, 2018, 05:21:02 PM
If you have some money left to invest then it is obviously a good moment to invest, otherwise it is just crap and this dip is making all of us suffer by a lot, there is no exception.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 04:25:54 PM
THis dip is the best thing ever Im Buying coin like crazy . It will bounce back and this time it will go higher than we can imagine . A lot of people have come Into crypto since last bull run and are just waiting to see green to start putting money back in
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

I completely agree to this.

This is the best time to expand and average out your portfolio when altcoins are available at one time discount. I don't believe that we will see such a price correction again in future when many experts are predicting a bullish second half of this year. I have been accumulating small cap potential coins which are at great discount at the present. My bet for small cap coins are REM (REMME), EDR (Endor Protocol), PRL (Oyster), XDCE (XinFin) and for large and mid cap, I am investing in BTC, ETH, TRX, EOS, IOST.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 01:53:33 PM
It appears as though crypto is going retro. Exchange esteem is diving deep plunge. The individuals who contributed some time before the plunge are enduring loses. Fortunate for the individuals who have stores put aside.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
June 24, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
In this dip i am buying ethereum because i want to put my hard earned money to essentia and Noiz.
Essentia  is the protocol for dapps many dapps has been implemented there and another will comes.
And Noiz will be the next BAT and maybe will be better because there are some features Noiz have and BAT dont have it. And for existing token i am buying atlant token because the platform near to launch.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
June 23, 2018, 06:27:49 AM
This is a good chance to buy at the lowest price, but you have to understand that the price will still consolidate a bit, so you should not hope for a rapid growth.
Yes definitely, this a good chance indeed. Well all hope that sooner or later it will bounce back all green, we just have to be patient enough for this. Buy coin that have the potential to grow in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
June 23, 2018, 05:27:38 AM
The news of the exchange hacking didn't seem to have much of an effect on the price and positive news like no more Mt. Gox sell offs will probably not do much to raise it either

If you don't get excited during market dips like this one you might not be doing it right Grin
Pages:
Jump to: