Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 9. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 06:21:58 AM
Great time to be buying some super low cap alts as well and also picking up some cheap masternodes.

Liking them tiny marketcaps at present XRN, LYNX, OPCX and as my little signature suggests I am picking up some PRIV as well.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 06:18:25 AM
I agree, everything is really cheap right now. I would invest in the big established coins top 20 in coinmarketcap because when the market recovers, these will be the coins that will grow back in value for sure.
My Favorit coin:Ziliqa,Wanchain,Rchain,NEO!  Roll Eyes

The wisest guys use this dip time for the best - they invest in the cryptocurrencies. naturally, if you do not have free money, you cannot do it but try to buy at least cheap good alts like Credits and Gladius.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

Yes this is the time for investment. I have bought around 3000 PolicyPol tokens. I have more trust in it.  I am sure by 6 to 12 months I can gain a decent profits with these tokens.  The project  has reached many and still on its positive track though the value has dip bit as like other altcoins. The team is working so good.  EOS as well has much potential now to invest. Go for these if you wish to invest and gain more profits.
Activity: 84
June 18, 2018, 12:28:23 PM
This can be a good opportunity to invest buy one has to invest wisely
Activity: 462
June 18, 2018, 11:47:43 AM
The dip is definitely great because it open another windows for buying low and selling high but it quite unfortunate that people forget or don't understand that every successful business setting have it own raining day in other to be balance.

We should not be frustrated when we see that the cryptocurrencies are falling. This trend will surely come to its end, and the investors will get their profits.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
June 18, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
Investors are anxious about the fact that prices are experiencing huge decreases. But actually being at the lower prices allows us to see very good buying opportunities for new investors. I think we are a good time to invest Smiley
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
June 18, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
The one who really wins in this current dip right now would be the ones who have not invested in crypto yet. And I think those who does not have any active investments in crypto yet. Those who bought during the ATH needs a little more patience in dealing with their investments, no doubt this will go up it is just a matter of asking when would that happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
June 18, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Yes, I think the decline is not enough and it should continue to fall until August. It is very likely that the price of Bitcoin will be $100,000 in July next year. This is an exciting future!
Activity: 62
June 18, 2018, 09:16:06 AM
remember, the greens can come in a year or two.

If you cant spare your money for those times, dont invest, you will waste it
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 18, 2018, 08:54:45 AM
i totally agreed brother. this dip is something great. it is a very great entry point to reinvest or tap up your current investment. This way you'll be able to maximize the full potential of your investment while all the value is low. As to what to buy i will still be placing my money on the major altcoins like BTC and ETH and other minor currencies.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
June 18, 2018, 08:47:29 AM
I completely agree with you that this is the market to be buying good projects, what I see here is the emotional attachment some people have with some project and fail to realised that most of them won't work out, most of these token prices won't rise again but those that do people buying them now are going to make real profit
copper member
Activity: 350
June 18, 2018, 08:43:41 AM
It seems like crypto is going retro. Trade value is going deep dip. Those who invested long before the dip are suffering loses. Lucky for those who have funds set aside.
Activity: 490
June 18, 2018, 07:42:16 AM
Waves might come soon into the top-10 cryptocurrencies. The platform is well developed, and the altcoin is great. Besides it, I would better buy Ontology, Gladius, Credits, TRON now, when they are cheap.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 16, 2018, 06:00:19 AM
Unfortunately, I don't have any fiat to buy more crypto now, as all of my funds are already in crypto. My main source of income is bounty campaigns, so all I get paid I get paid in crypto too. It's a pity to see this dip not because my portfolio gets cheaper, but because my favorite coins get cheaper, and I can't buy some more of them. But if I could, I would choose Lympo (x3,7 scince ICO) and IOST (x2.7 scince ICO even now!)
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
June 16, 2018, 05:42:32 AM
This is the kind of thread we should be reading rather than the depressing complaints about the price. It's like going to the mall and seeing all your favourite stuff being available at half the price! Stop groaning everyone and start buying
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
June 16, 2018, 04:02:12 AM
Totally agree with you man! What's not to like about a dip. Even if i'm not buying a big chunk, i'm definitely thinking of investing a something at these discounted prices.
NEO and GAS are what i'm currently looking at. Sure, there's more downside, but that's why i'm not going "all in". Trying to be as balanced as possible so that i can keep buying dips.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
June 16, 2018, 01:36:45 AM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.
Of course, the one who just came to the market understands that this is the most convenient time to buy. But the rest are not so optimistic about all this, the losses exceeded the income and the purchase looks like the last sigh before stopping. Much now optimism is caused by eos and cardano, we will see how it is justified.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 01:03:36 AM
The dip is great...unless there is another 10 dips after. And it is not like there are only dips from january.
It is very dangerous to buy anything on market like this. Caution guys.
Activity: 140
June 16, 2018, 12:37:09 AM
Thank you for this thread that i have witness some great advice where i can invest on this dip. Looking on the good side most of the thread in the bounty forum is negative feedback that is why I am grateful to this thread that is gives confidence back to the investors.
Activity: 94
June 16, 2018, 12:26:33 AM
The dip was needed but it should of ended by now. Such a large drop since the 20k.
Pages:
Jump to: