Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 8. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 19
June 22, 2018, 09:20:30 AM
Yah this dip is great, for buy new bitcoin or altcoins. Because the price of all coins are very low now. You can make this chance to buy and hold it for future. Don't get panic about current situation. Once the price of all coins will rise in near future then you can sell instead of holding.  You can more income at that time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
I'd offer to buy would be now strong projects. They are safe and grow well. This is ETH EOS NET and Binance Coin.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
June 22, 2018, 08:51:27 AM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I've just reinvested in to PRL again at 2910 SAT, insane value.

What's every one else buying? suggest your best buys.

Good purchase on Oyster Pearl, I need to investigate this project further before committing, but from a purely price action perspective this price can net you some spectacular

gains, what other esoteric projects do you guys consider at extremely attractive levels right now ?.. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 08:46:45 AM
The dip is great for people who have fiat for investing. I am really in a though decision right now. I don't have the fiat available, but if I had I have a good list of projects and ICOs to invest in... but I think that after the dip we will see which projects have earned the trust of the people and which have not. A lot of people had now some time to learn the market and to learn the technology since people joining in december didn't have the time to have a deeper look during that crazy time.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
June 22, 2018, 08:36:41 AM
While every one is in a panic, remember this is the best time to get some bargains, we're down under 300 billion total cap which opens things up again.

I strongly agree that the dip will result in great bargains. PRL is down to $0.20 and has an all time high of $4.88 which can generate such a higher return once main net is launched. Most of the altcoins are in great bargain I suggest go all in on utility tokens such as storage and power. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 08:18:42 AM
I agree so much with you all! I have been waiting for so long to buy Trinity but I feel that its price that is over 1k sats is too much and now my patience has been paid off because I just bought it less than 500 satoshis.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 22, 2018, 07:37:08 AM
Dip is always great.. Theere is a chance to make profit but sometimes the profit will take longer than expected Its is patients. Right now my biggest buy this dip is Deepbrain chain.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 22, 2018, 07:22:37 AM
This dip is great as it teach me how to be more patient and a good opportunity to enter the market to buy those good prospect coins at cheaper price while the other investors are busy selling their coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
June 21, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

I think it's best to buy altcoins that already have strong foundations or those that are on the top market cap. This coins will surely pump once the market starts another bull-run. This is good if you have a spare capital, however, some investors money are stuck in other altcoins and no money to buy the dip.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
June 21, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
This dip is great because it is great chance to invest in bitcoin and other altcoins. Because the prices are very cheap now. Better you can invest on some good coins and wait for future. I would plan to invest on high potential and promising coins in the coinmarketcap. Pick the top ten coins with good growth in recent days and buy thise coins now and hold it for future. Surely the price will increase till that wait with patience and hold the coin. 
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 01:06:31 PM
For new and long time HODLers and traders in the crypto industry it is a very good time to create your portfolio as the prices are low. That is why people should not be downed by the prices as it is only natural that the market will dip in some point all we have to do is adjust our strategy.
Activity: 294
June 21, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
I do not understand what is meant and dye what is the maximum because what I see at this time altcoin prices have decreased and with the decline in the price of Bitcoin and altcoin decreased let alone the market also has not returned, and you also can invest in some promising altcoin and benefit

Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
June 20, 2018, 05:40:18 AM
Waves might come soon into the top-10 cryptocurrencies. The platform is well developed, and the altcoin is great. Besides it, I would better buy Ontology, Gladius, Credits, TRON now, when they are cheap.

I am never inclined to agree with any of those coins, but for the simple fact that they are so cheap, I guess 1% buys into those for short term gain is a good idea, since coins are just so low now. Watch out though,,, the market could be ready to plunge yet again.

WAVES oh it definitely will go into top 10, just wait and see. Maybe not 2019, but I anyway always gave it a target in 2020.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
June 20, 2018, 05:37:58 AM
Who needs that, personally I bought a token EOS. Very promising coin in my opinion, has a good future.

The other day, EOS launched the blockchain. Now, I am sure, this altcoin will start growing. I also believe that many of the other cryptos will get out of this dip. I bet Qtum, Ontology, OmiseGO, and Gladius will gain much.
Activity: 45
June 19, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
I hope so .hope we go multifold from here
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

i thought like you when tmc dropped under 500 bilion. it was the best time for me.
and it drooped under 400b. i thought same. it was very very best time for me. i bought some more
now it dropped under 300b. and it will drop under 250 until august.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 07:53:58 AM
I agree with you that it is a very good time to buy more crypto that we desire because of the low price to get reasonable profit by the time the market recover form this bear period. If I have spare fait, I will buy more ethereum and bitcoin as they are the best and most potential crypto and they are very good coin for hold on long time as they have high rising potential.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
June 19, 2018, 07:16:47 AM
Absolutely agree.
I remember a couple of months ago thinking NEO was a steal at $44 and it doubled after that. Now it's at $34 or less? The only thing is that you should be prepared to hold any of these for a while as there's no telling how long we mooch around the bottom with no volume.
Having said that, I reckon we will go boom by July. (yeah I know, when July comes I'll say August Smiley )
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
June 19, 2018, 06:50:24 AM
Even if you don't have the money you can still benefit heavy, I'm nearly 50% up in BTC value just in the last week or so by doing the following:
BTC starts to dip, sell to alts
Let alts bottom out, buy alts
let alts gain 10%+ and sell again
repeat till the cycle corrects.

I got lucky with a few decent wins but even 20% profit is great in this market state, it's easier said than done too, PRL and Dent were my golden eggs during this dip
Activity: 350
June 19, 2018, 06:45:11 AM
Lucky for them, who still have a bunch of money to buy dip some altcoins their holding.
I'm holding some altcoins too and never think to sell it. Because I think that this year, crypto market will make a big boom.
Pages:
Jump to: