Pages:
Author

Topic: This dip is great! - page 15. (Read 1304 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
Best time to get good bargains on coins that were hitherto out of your budget. Many see the dip as a problem, some see the dip as an opportunity, it depends on how you see it. I'm buying more cos I know once the market picks up, I'll be in profits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 11:25:44 AM
the dip makes me want to buy more and hodl my coins. i know time will come that i will be proud of myself for being a hodler.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 11:09:05 AM
The dip is great when you sold your coins for the dip you feel it would come otherwise even if you are a true hodler the dip does not make anyone feel good.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
June 13, 2018, 11:07:48 AM
iam very supprised and sad when looks the price.don't panic sell please.hope the price will up soon Sad
Activity: 484
Merit: 124
June 13, 2018, 10:59:11 AM
Most altcoin will adjust based on btc price so that's why most of their value increased but the actual value still same !

Personally, I try to invest on ETH because I fell somehow that it will increase on this down trend zone !
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 10:56:33 AM
I normally take the dips and buy coins that give passive income such as NEO, Bibox  or POS coins.

These are always good longer term holds, as you can keep accumulating more via staking etc and then when there is another bull run, sell off your stakes values for profits and keep the initial lot and repeat.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
The coins that I always recommend are waves, stratis, and bytecoin. Because these three coins are considered to be top coins and experts have really good speculation among these coins. But there is still a lot of good coins out there. Another factor is the price of these coins, especially during dip seasons.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 10:42:57 AM
This dip will give opportunity to other people and not only for whales. This bear market will allow everybody to buy thier favorite coins in cheap price. Its time to pick the coins which has potential and with a working product.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
June 13, 2018, 10:23:15 AM
I bought some Wan and Neo while still prices are low. I hope they will be one of the first coins which rise to their previous ath. But this kind of decrease is scary as well.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
June 13, 2018, 10:17:36 AM
It's great for those looking to increase their crypto holdings but not those who care about fiat value. Credits is great value right now, mainnet just around the corner and it's at its lowest price ever since being out of ICO. It never went under 2x ICO value until recently, peaking over 5x ICO value just recently.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
right now I am also hesitant to choose a good coin for investment, maybe I will keep folding my assets into bitcoin, ethereum, neo and binance coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
June 13, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
This dip is so great and it is a good opportunity to buy  some altcoins with a price of 1 dollar and below. Some and also there are also developing crypto project where there are so cheap to buy today and it will soar high when the crypto market recovery hits the bullish trend of around >300 Billion USD ATH. Only day traders working on scales of less than a year should be worried about the current dips in market value.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
June 13, 2018, 09:36:28 AM
This dip is really useful in many crypto hunter so this is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. But currently some NEO investors are afraid in this situation at the same time some peoples are interest to invest in NEO and ETH so as soon as possible these two altcoins are success in future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 60
June 13, 2018, 09:07:20 AM
Take a look at Ark, they will launch their V2 this week it's one of the biggest update of this year for this project.

Another great recommendation, Ark was pretty undervalued prior to this dip, it's got a great year ahead too.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 09:05:16 AM
Take a look at Ark, they will launch their V2 this week it's one of the biggest update of this year for this project.
June 13, 2018, 08:51:40 AM
NEO and ETH could be THE choices for the coming recovery

NEO is a great buy right now as is ETH, I would go for NEO with the expectations of an easy 10%+ in a few days
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
June 13, 2018, 08:50:38 AM
Will probably also buy cheap coins today. I'm just wondering if the next few days the coins will continue to fall or not. But everyone will surely ask that themself here.  Wink
June 13, 2018, 08:50:25 AM
i disagree because first of all the money from newbies has fled the market and it is still fleeing the market. there are a lot of wounded newbies who are still waiting for a small breeze to dump their bags and leave too. in this scenario you won't be gaining any decent profit from anything you buy because there are no more newbies to put their money in and help the pumps.
also i don't see any signs of dumps slowing down. all i see is more dumps on the horizons. for months i have been saying altcoins are in bubbles but nobody listened and now we are seeing the market wide dump which is also fucking with bitcoin prices too!

While it is sad the impact it will have on new investors, we don't really need more panic type people in the market, those who tough it out will see profits soon enough, as for coins dipping, I've got all of my alts open and they've all recovered a little from a bottom, while it could be a calm before the storm, BTC's buy volume has increased a lot just in the last hour and it's price is slowly coming back up.

If BTC hits 6.6k again in the next 5-10 hours I doubt you'll get a better alt buy in price.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:43:50 AM
Yes, such a decline may be a chance to buy. I also bought some tokens that I think are good, such as FT!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 13, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
i disagree because first of all the money from newbies has fled the market and it is still fleeing the market. there are a lot of wounded newbies who are still waiting for a small breeze to dump their bags and leave too. in this scenario you won't be gaining any decent profit from anything you buy because there are no more newbies to put their money in and help the pumps.
also i don't see any signs of dumps slowing down. all i see is more dumps on the horizons. for months i have been saying altcoins are in bubbles but nobody listened and now we are seeing the market wide dump which is also fucking with bitcoin prices too!
Pages:
Jump to: