Pages:
Author

Topic: This is a golden time - page 20. (Read 3130 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 11:38:27 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley
I myself am convinced that now is the right time to invest in crypto because the prices are too cheap. but I see many people trapped in conditions like this. many people think that conditions like now investing will be detrimental, but actually, conditions like this are profitable because we get a cheap price and I believe that in the next few months prices will get better again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
November 28, 2018, 11:17:58 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

Even though this is a good opportunity for us, but we still have to always be cautious about any condition that might happen.
Being really careful could somehow safe us from being drown into crypto trap because fo the market condition.
of course be careful a priority. in this case it remains selective opt crypto among many who experienced a fall of prices. but at least from this should be able to change the mindset of where a bad thing on the market could be an early opportunity to get big results from a lot of big crypto come down in price.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 11:10:05 PM
There is a phrase traders and market-timers use, 'trying to catch a falling knife'.  When a security or asset class is in a decline and you try to pick the bottom, this is an analogy you can use.  Many times you'll get cut trying to catch it, as the price will continue to fall.  Recognize the risks.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 28, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

Even though this is a good opportunity for us, but we still have to always be cautious about any condition that might happen.
Being really careful could somehow safe us from being drown into crypto trap because fo the market condition.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 10:57:37 PM
The market is starting to improve, and the opportunity to collect coins is still there, those with capital will certainly not miss this.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 28, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

For people who are already experts in cryptocurrency trading is indeed the best time to buy is in bearish and they also have analyzed the lowest price they will buy, here the risk is when we buy the price may go down even deeper. At least if you want to buy crypto in the bearish market, then you need analysis and strategy on what price do you think is the lowest value or buy little by little at some prices.
Activity: 574
November 28, 2018, 10:46:14 PM
yes, I think now is the golden opportunity to buy bitcoin and ethereum, because now seeing prices also start to increase, so I'm sure this is the right time you can get it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 28, 2018, 10:44:46 PM
It might be opportunity but it is already the dip? Nobody knows when it really hits the bottom but at least if you enter the market as of this time, it is much less expensive than last year of the same time. Some termed it as a crashed but others also take it as an opportunity.

yeah, if we compared with the last year, for now the price of crypto was cheaper
and this is why i agree if now is a golden time to entering the crypto market again my friend,,
i understand, if no body know what will happend with the market,
but, i hope and i believe the green will coming soon  Wink
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
November 28, 2018, 10:38:53 PM
He is definitely right, when the bear market comes, it is the right time to buy and store some coins and wait for the bull run for an easy profit. However, no one knows what is dip on price thats why others are doubting because there is a bad news spreading that the bitcoin dip might hit $1k and they are just waiting for the chart to hit that price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 28, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
We still have a golden time right now although the bitcoin and altcoin price is starting to increase. It is good for the investor who wants to join in the cryptocurrency because they can buy any coins at the low price. I think this situation is almost the same as in 2012-2014 which almost all coins are on the low price. And if you still have money in your wallet, it is better to use the chance to buy as many coins as you can before you are late to realize that every coin increase higher.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 28, 2018, 09:58:38 PM
it may be right. Current price was in a dream all of us a few months ago. that time many people said if BTC goes down 5k they will all in. And now we got 3k5 and people scare and panic.
This game control by whale so i hope we can ride on some waves and win little money
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
November 28, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

I guess the market is in recovery position at the moment right now. It might reached the lowest dip now since many cryptocurrencies are green and going up right night. If you are planning to buy then don't miss the chance before it will go to the moon again.

YES, it is a good idea to review the market for possible investment on the Cheap coins as posted in the market, almost all coins price value goes down with the recent huge drops on the Crypto market, its better to take all the information about the market history then make some further study before coming up to sound mind decision on which coins good for investment. good luck..
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
November 28, 2018, 09:44:07 PM
It does seem a good opportunity to be able to collect coins if it really is potential. So choose the right coin to invest to reduce losses. If we are observant, I think that the golden opportunity exists every day and is able to benefit if we are able to follow this situation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
November 28, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

I guess the market is in recovery position at the moment right now. It might reached the lowest dip now since many cryptocurrencies are green and going up right night. If you are planning to buy then don't miss the chance before it will go to the moon again.
Activity: 177
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 09:34:50 PM
Not exactly 100% but now is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
November 28, 2018, 09:29:10 PM
not actually sure, but it is a good chance that bull will occured since heavy support on 4k$ mark. maybe sooner or later, it will come back at 9k$ if pump and dump will settle til december.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 09:22:35 PM
We have golden opportunity indeed to get quality cryptocurrency at rock bottom prices. This is not just half price but unbelievably cheap price. I love the fact that I got ether at $105, EOS at $3.5 and Neo at $8!
Activity: 392
Merit: 48
November 28, 2018, 09:09:06 PM
Numbers are high to be possible that crypto will never be so low again. Price trends are following a cycle and maybe we will prove price analysis right. Rewarded will always be the risk takers, but generally it's also good to avoid too much risks.
Actually might be a good time to buy. It's golden time for crypto.
Activity: 406
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 28, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Yes you're right,it's really a great opportunity for everyone to buy more coins in the market while itvis in dip. But you know sometimes we have fear because we don't know if market will recover or not but if you are a possitive thinker you will invest no matter wha happen to crypto market in the future. The important is you take the risk to invest and hoping that you will gain profit someday when market rise again.
What do you think about the golden moment? Do you think we are entering the stage of the golden moment, we try to come true may be  This is a golden time in this year or next year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
November 28, 2018, 08:47:51 PM
he is probably right and it is the best time to buy cheap coins, but at the moment it is not easy. the last few days have made me very insecure and the fear is still there that the prices will continue to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: