Pages:
Author

Topic: This is a golden time - page 21. (Read 3130 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 3
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 28, 2018, 07:55:00 PM
It is good opportunity for investors to accumulate and hold. To not think it as good opportunity means you do not think the market will recover. But it will, and when it recovers the coins will cost 10x more then now. I cannot say about if coins will exist 5 years in the future but they will be up in 1 or 2 years.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
November 28, 2018, 07:54:04 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

what do you think guys  Smiley

Yes you're right,it's really a great opportunity for everyone to buy more coins in the market while itvis in dip. But you know sometimes we have fear because we don't know if market will recover or not but if you are a possitive thinker you will invest no matter wha happen to crypto market in the future. The important is you take the risk to invest and hoping that you will gain profit someday when market rise again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 07:49:59 PM
I think the market will experience a correction before bullish. If you buy now, I suggest don't be all in, this is risky. For me, I have bought several tokens.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 28, 2018, 07:48:47 PM
i think he is right, because this deep market is an opportunities for us to collect the best crypto in the cheap price

https://cointelegraph.com/news/fundstrats-tom-lee-bear-markets-are-a-golden-time-to-be-in-crypto

I agree with this time is opportunity to buy coins euther bitcoin or popular altcoins or cheap coins, but for those people have an big amount of coins storing in the wallet all weneed to do is wait for the next price bull run, if not this year maybe next year or another year until they got success using patience.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
November 28, 2018, 07:46:43 PM

what do you think guys  Smiley

I totally agree with that one, the prices are pretty sweet, even after the today significant raise. Who knows, we may not see any such price ever again.
If you got any USDT or fiat, that's quite an opportunity. Are you still buying or already have all your bags full?
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 28, 2018, 07:41:39 PM
Well, he's right and his attitude is different towards other well known personalities that are making such negative comments just to push the price down.

Didn't we said, buy low and sell high?

That's the summary of what he's saying and people aren't listening to what we've saying. All they think is about the current charts which is giving negative impact on their minds that stops them to get into it.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
It might be opportunity but it is already the dip? Nobody knows when it really hits the bottom but at least if you enter the market as of this time, it is much less expensive than last year of the same time. Some termed it as a crashed but others also take it as an opportunity.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
November 28, 2018, 07:31:35 PM

Pages:
Jump to: