Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 2. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 12:29:00 PM
I personally didn't expect such a long time crushing but with people being unsure about crypto the negative effects are visible so we can not do much things because working to people minds is hard. I also think in time the prices will go up again.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
October 18, 2018, 12:20:43 PM
It would be possible to call the crypto market unhealthy if we saw a fall of 10-15 times in one year. In fact, a drop of 3 times is not a catastrophic process. When oil fell from $ 150 to $ 18, the crisis was economic in commodity countries, but not catastrophic. Survived. Survive and we cryptospace.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
October 18, 2018, 07:08:31 AM
We need another bull run to attract new audience to the crypto market. We need more news about crypto currencies on the mass media. When the mass adoption will come, Bitcoin will cost far above 100k USD. Keep believing guys and you will be rewarded.
Activity: 392
October 18, 2018, 07:00:15 AM
This is true. even though the market is down, we can't say that it's unhealthy. We all know that this happens all the time. and we can always see that Bitcoin always survived. so there's no more negative room in the crypto world for it will rise again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 06:52:09 AM
Now it is really noticeable unhealthy development of the crypto market. But I think that you need to remain calm and use the opportunities that have appeared. Including now you need to buy and hold promising coins, while prices remain low enough. Because from next year they will be more expensive,
Bitcoin will be more expensive. Probably it will be ... a tendency to increase prices every year. But it is impossible to increase the number of bitcoins. I can not
Activity: 700
October 18, 2018, 06:40:51 AM
The market will stabilize soon, do not worry. Just stop panicking. The market for crypto currencies has always been volatile. Cool

indeed we should be sure of our conscience, and be sure that bitcoin will rise again as before. because the rotation can change, sometimes under and above.
Activity: 272
www.becent.com
October 18, 2018, 06:27:06 AM
Now it is really noticeable unhealthy development of the crypto market. But I think that you need to remain calm and use the opportunities that have appeared. Including now you need to buy and hold promising coins, while prices remain low enough. Because from next year they will be more expensive,
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 18, 2018, 02:24:38 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

The media recently cast a very negative light on the cryptocurrency market as a whole but this didn't result in any major impact on the overall cap which still floats around the $200 billion mark

In fact there was a small rally which is the opposite of what you'd expect to occur and also the comparisons to stock market correlation aren't always valid either
Activity: 826
October 18, 2018, 02:12:31 AM
The market in the fall and this shows that the market is not healthy. In this year a very large change occurred against the growth of the coins. But the coin has decreased and this makes many people into a panic. We must persist and be patient until the market returns stable.
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 01:39:36 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

Yes, now the market looks really unhealthy. But in fact, such financial correction and periodic changes are becoming normal for most markets. In this case, you just need to maintain patience - over time, the situation will stabilize and many reliable cryptocurrencies will start to rise in price.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
October 17, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

I believe that now the market is quite healthy. If you wish, you can find promising and profitable solutions for participating in various bounty programs and long-term investments. Of course, now the financial correction in the crypto market has turned out to be too long, but from next year the situation will definitely improve.
Activity: 308
October 09, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
I consider the cryptocurrency market unhealthy for another reason. This is the complete dominance of Bitcoin over other types of cryptocurrency. We see that after excessive growth of Bitcoin at the beginning of the year, the price fell and all altcoins fell after it and continue to lie on the price floor. In fact, this means that we do not have a cryptocurrency market. I think the market will soon find a way out of this situation.
Merit: 106
October 09, 2018, 02:55:36 PM
The market will stabilize soon, do not worry. Just stop panicking. The market for crypto currencies has always been volatile. Cool
Activity: 336
October 09, 2018, 02:50:16 PM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

I think autumn will be a time of change. We will see the price of bitcoin 8500 dollars in November. I hope this is just the beginning.
Activity: 149
October 09, 2018, 01:55:18 PM
Maybe yes as a reason that it can crash in a second. But now it is not an unhealthy, it is a stable position. From this stage someone also gaining profit,important is to know the exact time of buying and selling.
Activity: 109
October 09, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
Crypto market by age not more than 5-6 years. On a historical scale, this is a very short time. At such a young age it is impossible to talk about the chronic diseases of the crypto market. If there are small diseases, they will pass and the crypto market will return to stable growth and development.
Activity: 644
October 08, 2018, 01:56:53 AM
Yes, unhealthy market because of a lot of the decline. Bitcoin now also weak condition and many people assume that the market will continue to decline. But we also have to think positive, that the condition is only for a while. And we will see at the end of the year 2018 coins will have a very large volume.
Activity: 448
October 08, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

If Bitcoin really reaches 7k, then this will actually be the beginning of the bulls. How many attempts have already been made to break through the barrier and all ended with another fall. Let's see what can change the current situation.
Activity: 336
October 08, 2018, 01:30:16 AM
I think the race, up to $ 20,000, is unhealthy behavior. And the fact that bitcoin has fallen in price, it seems to me, more healthy.
Activity: 280
September 27, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
as we experiencing now, the market is slowly bouncing back and getting back into its own shape. the market is very unpredictable, we can never really know if when will it be green again and when will it be down again.
Who knows how to earn-can do it in a falling market. Most of the non-professional investors now hold-due to the fall of the market and their investments.
Pages:
Jump to: