Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 9. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:27:08 PM
crashes for a long time, this is really unexpected for this growing industry. many frustrated people then leave Crypto because they have lost a lot of money. this is very bad, the market is really not healthy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:25:59 PM
Indeed, the market is not good now. But this is indeed reasonable in my opinion. Because market activity must always go up and down. For its own impact, I don't know enough. Why is the market price suddenly dropping. Someone might be able to explain here.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
August 08, 2018, 07:15:42 PM
The market is acting somehow wild these days, imagine btc gaining 1k usd in value and then, it just lost 800 usd in value in a matter of only one day.
It's somehow unhealthy, it might take some time to get back to the good situation that we've seen back in last december/january.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:12:06 PM
I think it has the potential to become unhealthy, because of it's volatility, all the fluctuations that it suffers can lead to the investors to enormous quatities of stress, waiting for the market to recover and not knowing when it will happen.
Activity: 588
August 08, 2018, 07:10:25 PM
all we need to do now is to support bitcoin to stay alive and the market will be meaningless without us traders, so never lose hope there will always be a way in every possibility. Invest as much as you want and change the statement about Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
August 08, 2018, 07:07:48 PM
Manipulations are common nowadays in cryptos most especially from the social media and personalities trying to play the market to their favour. Whenever the market price is going up, it's backed with good news and when it's going down, the bad news begin to roll in. This does more harm than good.

The market is too big to be manipulated from the social media and single personalities. It is true that the market is manipulated but it is done by a whales and huge amount of money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:05:33 PM
indeed the market situation is now not healthy bro. but now it is an opportunity to start investing, bro. and hold it until the price rises again. Don't panic if you see the market like now ..
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 07:02:27 PM
Manipulations are common nowadays in cryptos most especially from the social media and personalities trying to play the market to their favour. Whenever the market price is going up, it's backed with good news and when it's going down, the bad news begin to roll in. This does more harm than good.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 07, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
Healthy market is due to the view of each person. The electronic money market itself and bitcoin are not bad. Only players using fraudulent tactics to trick people into losing their trust. I believe in bitcoin myself. It brings me a lot of profit.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
August 07, 2018, 07:44:29 PM
Its the normal market reaction. Remember how many times bitcoin grew up and how fast it was? So after this market need a correction, and it cant be short. Everybody wants bull market, but it cant go up only. I bet we will se and 15000$ and 50000$, but this need time
Activity: 574
August 07, 2018, 07:04:53 PM
Yeah, media keen on making things even worse than they are. It is called manipulation.
Notice, that all news are concentrated in 1 period, even if news was published 1 months ago, media can easily announce it again and stress the fact on negative sight
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
August 07, 2018, 07:04:50 PM
Actually, if you look at the spread of btc for the past 3 months and compare it to how it has been in the past, btc has stablized quite well lately.
Sure, it's not up to 15k like everyone wants, but stability is one of the best things for the crypto market now.

As far as media coverage goes, I don't know how it is in other countries, but in America the btc craze has definitely died down.
Last year and the beginning of this year, there was constant coverage.
First on its' astronomical rise and then on it's spectacular crash.
Now, it isn't that buzzworthy anymore.

This, again, is a good thing for the market.
Attracting inexperienced investors who are jumping in to crypto because of a news article is not a good thing.
As things stabalize, institutional investors are more likely to jump in which can bring volume and growth.
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 07:01:17 PM
After the time of this post bitcoin has seen 8K and above and its now back to above 6K. This should tell us that bitcoin will always rise after each fall in price. It's just not good to panic, sell and regret later. Just hang in there with your BTC if you can.
the  arkdt has aleays been hard to predict and a little bit starnge, so it hink taht yku shoyld like it that way it is more interesting
Activity: 392
August 07, 2018, 07:00:39 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

it is hard to dicsuss ix the narket healthy or no,but i thonk taht i bekieve in it and in its future so i wohld like to thjnk so
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 06:59:40 PM
After the time of this post bitcoin has seen 8K and above and its now back to above 6K. This should tell us that bitcoin will always rise after each fall in price. It's just not good to panic, sell and regret later. Just hang in there with your BTC if you can.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 06:50:40 PM
This is not unhealthy but unregulated market with lot of FUD, negative news, price manipulation but this is all part of Crypto space.
We have to get used to fast changes, volatility and have to  adopt  and benefit from them.
Activity: 336
August 07, 2018, 03:42:24 PM
The market is changing all the day long. Sometimes I think that its a market or a clock, sounds funny isn't it? Let's see from the beginning what happens to the market. 1st time when the world knows about the cryptocurrency they think its fake and many opinions come about this crypto after seeing the gain of the investor they just gone mad and just try to purchase any bitcoin, without knowing what are they doing. After seeing the rise of bitcoin many bitcoin users and many companies are launching their own coins to gain the market but they are not competing to the king coin called bitcoin.
All the new coins are making the market very unstable coz who fails to invest in bitcoin they think new can take you over the place of bitcoin one day so they just invest in many coins that make the market very poor. Now the market is quite good. So no need to worry.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
August 07, 2018, 08:50:42 AM
I am sure that despite all the current negative tendencies of the crypt the market has a great future. While the situation looks unstable, but I explain this by the fact that the market is still very young and is at the stage of formation.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 07, 2018, 08:37:21 AM
I hope that the market has a life and will be able to exist for a very long time, the only thing is just how much interest for people? And how wealthy people who manipulate bitcoin increase the interest of investing in people.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
August 07, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
The volume of trading is growing, the trend of increasing capitalization is being drawn on the crypto-currency market. I think soon the infusion into the capital market will begin.
Now the market is very unstable and even a slight increase does not mean that the market has recovered and we can expect growth in the near future. Many crypto traders are confident that the market is still under the influence of a bearish trend. Moreover, Augustus has always been a month of calm on stock exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: