Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 8. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
Market is sick, unhealthy and failing the coinholders.  An unhealthy market is always a failure to market operators. Cryptocurrency market this day,  is slightly unhealthy and this has been causing problem to every crypto participants. 
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 12:53:26 AM
The market is simply manipulated.  It's very healthy and vibrant however with bad actors all about it makes things look much different than they really are.  When things get crazy oversold like they are now you need to step in and buy. 
Activity: 196
August 19, 2018, 12:42:47 AM
Unfortunately it is .... we can only wait and believe that everything will be fine . We have no other options
Activity: 40
August 18, 2018, 10:17:39 AM
The most recent couple of months the market is in an undesirable condition. Conditions proceed to change and hard to anticipate. The crypto network is ending up progressively unconfident with its speculations, a considerable lot of whom fear losing their venture. Nobody knows without a doubt until when the market will proceed with like this, I trust that the market can before long enhance and reestablish the cost of the coins to typical costs and furthermore assist the coins with creating another record that will be accomplished once more.
Activity: 22
August 13, 2018, 04:31:17 AM
Those things will make as more stronger to face the obstacle of life. Crypto need also those fal
Ilure big crash is just part of the economy but not meant crypto is being broken and sooner or later it died.
Activity: 39
August 12, 2018, 10:02:16 PM
what's the issue with this new market for what reason is it generally red blood proceed with this we don't need is this ordinary or there is an issue that makes the market like this I trust this does not keep going long and this I'm certain the circumstance isn't we anticipated.
Activity: 34
August 12, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
As we know that crypto market hits high and low. Since , it has high low now , so be prepared to watch it hitting high. If you can invest now , you are not going to regret.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 05:24:18 PM
The market is highly unhealthy and needs serious attention. Ethereum going down even bitcoin that has been mooning is now also dropping.
Activity: 41
August 10, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
But bitcoin 7K is not enough. At the beginning of the year it cost 20K. To simply return the money you need to return to this price. Then there will be more confidence in the crypto market.
Activity: 55
August 10, 2018, 02:09:42 PM
The market isnt great atm but i have faith that it will improve before the ned of the year. I don't expect coins to be reaching their ATH's but I would expect a 10k plus bitcoin again.

Perhaps the price will even be higher than 10k for bitcoin. I expect 15k-25k at the end of the year. And in 2019 I'm waiting 30k-60k for bitcoin, when the bulls return to the market
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:06:17 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

We are making that statement racing on the things we see and as far we are seeing only bad things happening and only red colours on the wallets of our, - $1,000 for me for the last few weeks.
Activity: 209
August 10, 2018, 06:03:53 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

Exactly, but I know that this could also be enhance with the trust of investors. If the investors all have a positive outlook regarding the current market then the large dumps could be minimize. This event can be prevented if the investors will stop the panic selling.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 05:58:15 AM
The market isnt great atm but i have faith that it will improve before the ned of the year. I don't expect coins to be reaching their ATH's but I would expect a 10k plus bitcoin again.
Activity: 48
August 08, 2018, 11:32:13 PM
I think it's totally fine. Personally,I during the market periods,invest in different projects, and do not want anything .
Activity: 67
August 08, 2018, 08:17:18 PM
Well, I think it is unhealthy by nature but I just don't let it affect me too much, I am a long term investor so I'm just focusing in the results of a year from now, short term traders do have it difficult in my opinion.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 08:09:31 PM
The market is unhealthy yes you right
In fact it is not it uses to be, it has already fallen
For the market to make its recovery bounty hunters must hold their tokens
Ṣí that there will be
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:44:30 PM
I'm almost giving up on having reason to trust in a market recovery this year of 2018. When we think that the market is trying to show some breath it is enough 2 days to return all the profits.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
August 08, 2018, 07:43:21 PM
Media is very good at making it worst. Their reports and articles have significant impacts on people. But I do not care what they say. I care what I believe. I do not care what other people say. I will stay and hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:38:04 PM
Whatever happened in this year the market has decreased in every boast, all the coins have decreased quite deep, whether it is still possible to rise again like the previous year.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 07:30:14 PM
Indeed, the market is not good now. But this is indeed reasonable in my opinion. Because market activity must always go up and down. For its own impact, I don't know enough. Why is the market price suddenly dropping. Someone might be able to explain here.
I don't think so strong jump of the prices down, it would make sense for the cryptocurrency market. Prices of course should go up and down, but not so strident steps.
Pages:
Jump to: