Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 4. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 01:11:33 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and unfortunately not manageable. I think it's worth to think extremely positive as you are now and don't need to think about what will happen next. It's better to just wait for more growth in 2019. There can be no other option
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
September 12, 2018, 11:59:32 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

it is nice to know that somebody out there still supports btc Wink especially when it's much down as well as our mood and expectation about it
Activity: 434
September 12, 2018, 07:38:20 AM
I do not think that before the end of this year, the cryptocurrency market will be able to recover to last year's level. It will be good if at least at the end of this year we see the prices only two times lower than last year and the total market capitalization of at least $ 500 billion.
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 06:24:16 AM
The money market is very fair and profits are risky. Opportunity outside the crypto is huge and who takes advantage of that opportunity he will master himself in terms of money and material as well as everything. The market is very healthy because it gives the opportunity for many of us to get rich.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 06:20:46 AM
We are all just having blind faith now as there is really no indication as to what will happen soon. there's seems to be no real influx of cash into the market, instead people are panicking and withdrawing investments. That is no way for markets to come back up .it's not all doom and gloom though. These short term rallies are perfect for midterm trading. That's the only positive I'm seeing .
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 06:16:29 AM
To my mind, the system of crypto is healthy and we need to wait until its complete recover which will happen in the near future. to my mind, this will be the best way to earn money and with time a lot of new opportunities will open
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
Any market can be called as unhealthy, and healthy at any time. Because the market is cyclical and not always definite.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 06:09:57 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

its healthy for my point of view ,soon the bull will come
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
September 12, 2018, 06:08:32 AM
Some people are already loosing hope and that is why they keep on asking what is happening whenever the market is down. Instead of their questions bringing solution to the problem at hand, it would rather cause more fear and more dump.
Market Cap has hit its lowest since November last year, people are moving their alts into btc, and btc into fiat - alts will keep dropping until the trend reverses

I'm taking on some risk and buying up some of the more promising alts at lower rates - its a risk though - all could come tumbling down
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
September 11, 2018, 06:11:50 PM
Some people are already loosing hope and that is why they keep on asking what is happening whenever the market is down. Instead of their questions bringing solution to the problem at hand, it would rather cause more fear and more dump.
Activity: 74
September 11, 2018, 06:08:35 PM
The market is under manipulation. Now the manipulator is beneficial to reduce the price, that would buy more coins on sale. And then there will be big growth
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 06:06:02 PM
You don't need any oracle to tell you the market is unhealthy, even the blind is aware of this recession. The best thing is to hodl your token and wait till the market recovers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 06:02:32 PM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

The market today is very unhealthy but it was fine since you can invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit when the market starts to pump up again.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 05:57:26 PM
This market has actually become unhealthy since 2017. The scam icos are rampant, various new exchanges are constantly being established, and pyramid schemes and Ponzi schemes are emerging. This situation is more obvious in 2018. These reasons have caused the current bear market.

Yes, you are right. The absolutely unexpected behavior of the market throughout 2017 came to decompose and deconfigure the organic and gradual growth that bitcoin had had during its previous eight years, and the consequences are still being paid to these days, when people went from excessive optimism to unjustified distrust. In addition, it seems that the control of information related to crypto space went from the hands of developers to speculators, so the massive and disorderly arrival of capital to the market in 2017 has only damaged the proper development of this ecosystem.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

Yes crypto will survive this situation and I think many people still believe in crypto and they not willing that crypto will crash in just one blink. Many crypto people keep believing that bull will start.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 05:50:09 PM
You are right! The market is so unhealthy but you can take the full advantage to exploit the unhealthy market by getting more tokens at a lower price and then hodl.
Activity: 108
September 11, 2018, 05:33:21 PM
this is the true crypto market, prices rise and fall and are not stable. yes when we like this we have to stay strong and survive, if we survive then crypto will be able to recover. don't worry too much.
Activity: 100
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
September 11, 2018, 04:44:12 PM
I feel like this market has crashed about as far as it's going to go.  I believe that the September 30th ETF decision will be a positive decision and cause a huge spike (completely manipulated of course).  The manipulators will eventually need high prices to fleece the sheep with.  Easy play.  Timing this bottom though is the hard part. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
September 11, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

It's cool there're optimistic people even in such a difficult time! We have to work with our portfolios wisely evaluating all the risks and fixing profits. In this case, all drawdowns won't be fearful, even such cruel ones!
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
September 11, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
 Recent bear trend has become a pain and made so many investors tired of crypto for sure, but there is not such a thing as to become rich easy and we need patience, as soon as the new money enters into the crytpo we may see a rise in prices. Wait till December  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: