Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 3. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
as we experiencing now, the market is slowly bouncing back and getting back into its own shape. the market is very unpredictable, we can never really know if when will it be green again and when will it be down again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
September 27, 2018, 10:14:20 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

It depend on how you appreciate bitcoin as investment even with the stablizing market price there are still good things to consider like taking advantage of its volatility. Isn't obvious that every time bitcoin market price goes 3-5 % increase on its market price later that day will going to fall down again on and that would really helpful if you are trading bitcoin. Sell when the market is green and buy when the market is red and accumulate all those things repeatedly then you can see the difference will be.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
September 27, 2018, 10:04:02 AM
I am sure that the crypto market is now at the level of the human age, which corresponds to the child no more than 2-3 years. At such a young age, one can always recover and become great in the future. I want to wish good health to our beloved crypto market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 27, 2018, 03:50:26 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!

But

Things are changing and I believe the Bulls will take Bitcoin to 7K plus and restore confidence!

Bitcoin Forever!

Yes, as a trader, we must always be optimistic that there will be better price changes on the market. indeed now the market price has not addressed significant progress, but bitcoin is worse than this. so keep believing, optimistic and positive thinking that must be done at this time.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
Media coverage of bitcoin in bad color, even when it grew at an incredible rate and its capitalization reached 0.5 trillion US dollars. I do not think that their opinion can affect investors.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 02:31:02 AM
While the situation in the market is not healthy. But we are waiting for that soon everything will go well. After all, the crypto currency has a powerful supply of forces and capabilities. Therefore, we wait only for auspicious time. To fully work on the market.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
September 27, 2018, 02:20:59 AM
Alt trading (at least for me) has trickled to almost nothing over the last few days - hope volatility picks up a bit soon...
Activity: 37
September 21, 2018, 01:08:53 AM
Yeah right what do you say that the crypto currency market is in an unhealthy state. Market conditions throughout the year tend to be lower without experiencing significant improvements. Than we are preoccupied with lamenting a bad market situation, we should move to restore the market situation. We can contribute to making the market better by participating actively in the market. In the market, we can actively buy and sell according to our ability and according to the amount of capital that we have. Our simple role will spark other players to actively play in the market so that the market gets more crowded and stable conditions are easier to achieve.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 21, 2018, 12:58:10 AM
It can be unhealthy if you are dealing with it in a healthy way. When you are into something that can be this unpredictable, it is always the better choice to learn to pace yourself and not worry about anything else for too long. If the charts are getting way too much to look at then you take a step back and take a break from the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 11:58:03 AM
Yeah, the market goes up and down surprisingly. No one can predict it, though if someone predicts it actually there's no one can guarantee that the prediction will be a right prediction. As you say "Things are changing", and I believe the market will. All of us who are in this industry are expecting the same thing, let's just wait for it.
Activity: 574
September 20, 2018, 02:12:04 AM
Yes, the market in unhealthy conditions are present. The BTC and the ETH have continued to decline in price and this makes many people into a panic. But for investors who are accustomed to holding the coins will surely continue to survive. The market is not in accordance with the expectations and this is natural because many investors who panicked and then selling the coins and result in the price being low. But we must persist with our coins for a long term.
Activity: 126
September 20, 2018, 02:08:59 AM
Yes, the crypto market seems unhealthy! But I think that this will not be long, sooner or later the crypto market will show us great growth!
We just need to wait  ...
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:00:37 AM
This is a new type of market, many of which are not perfect. But time will make cryptocurrency popular around the world. The world economy is very dangerous now.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 01:45:40 AM
many new crypto actors are very greedy by making projects and ICOs whose purpose is only to attract investors and then leave them to a scam. I prefer investing in established coins on the market given the current market conditions, but I am still confident that the market will continue to grow and prices will improve in the next few months
Activity: 290
September 20, 2018, 01:44:45 AM
Yes indeed i do agree as well it is not unhealthy it is just recovering from the huge pump from last year all we need to do is to wait for it to happen and then sell your coins
Activity: 87
September 20, 2018, 01:40:52 AM

But

Bitcoin Forever!

The market is unhealthy only if you don't know how to pace yourself with it, make sure that the choices you are making are the right ones and do not spend too much time looking at the charts when the prices are falling so you do not over worry yourself with the price. Just hold the coins, bitcoin will recover, we all need to have confidence in the coins.
Activity: 70
September 19, 2018, 08:38:42 PM
This conditions isn't less expected in Crypto has respect the unpredictable component it has and we realize that when such occurs there will be green light in the long run. Like it has been said frequently in this discussion that the best thing one can do it to be patient and sit tight for the green light with the goal that one will love any activity.
Activity: 112
September 19, 2018, 08:09:43 PM
the number of markets makes competition between existing markets. they offer different administrative cut features so managers will do many things to be successful.
Activity: 97
September 19, 2018, 07:58:09 PM
Maybe not. I dunno, but maybe t is because I like to see the good in anything and any situation that I find myself. I think that while might not really be the kind of market condition that we want right now, it is not totally a bad one, cos some good can actually come out from it. Now is almost the perfect time to buy, seeing at the coins are way cheaper.
Activity: 378
September 14, 2018, 02:54:55 PM
I like the fact that there are such positive people like you who believe in their work to the last. I'm sure that's the best thing to do in this situation. I think that in the end everything will be much better than we are now.
Pages:
Jump to: