Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 27. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:22:40 AM
All markets at some time go through growing pains.  We can and do learn a lot by adopting market strategies and mechanisms but we also just have to wait. We are clearly in speculative phase with a rather undecided masses and lots of shifting of opinion.
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 04:48:38 AM
Dear all,
Yes, currently, The market is going down slowly. No signals for uptrend. But I think that with the strong health before, the trend of life, the future of blockchain technology, they maybe go up later. I don't know, that's my idea only.
Activity: 132
June 24, 2018, 04:39:27 AM
Bitcoin has fallen below 5,800 U.S. dollars, and there are signs that it may further decline. The market is currently being shrouded by panic, which will lead to further reduction of investment.Looks like it's hard to have a bull market this year.
Yes, In fact, if whales move out of the crypto market. It will be a difficult time to rekindle the confidence of investors and the community. The SEC's move is another indication that the trend is unpredictable at this time. complex and panic. The worst thing is that bitcoin can decrease at 5k5.
R9s
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 24, 2018, 04:33:31 AM
Bitcoin has fallen below 5,800 U.S. dollars, and there are signs that it may further decline. The market is currently being shrouded by panic, which will lead to further reduction of investment.Looks like it's hard to have a bull market this year.
Activity: 108
June 24, 2018, 04:30:42 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

There is no crashing at this moment. There is manipulation and speculation.
Look at the charts, crypto market decreased in price so many times, so that is just another correction
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Your professional profile on the blockchain
June 24, 2018, 04:26:56 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

This is the fever of the market, many sell out others, on the contrary, support the market buying at low prices. And whales look at it all and do not hurry to take any side, waiting for the best moment for them.
Crypto market may be young and developing but I don't think it's unhealthy. The upward or downward movement in price is part of growth and is normal. It takes patience, willingness, faith, and determination to survive and be reward in the field of cryptocurrencies. Market may not be at its best sometimes, but it can surely bounce back. Nothing comes easy in life, we all need to work hard to achieve our goals.
Indeed! It's volatile by nature, and we should learn to accept that reality. It can be very challenging to deal its unstable market, but I believe it's not all about focusing on what its disadvantages are. Better focus on the brighter side, on what we can do to be productive, and believe that things will turn out to be fine at the course of time. Stay positive, welcome failures, and never stop learning.

Everybody accepts market growth for granted, but when the market starts to fall, even for so long, people start to consider the market unhealthy. The market has volatility and it is thanks to it that we all can earn money in the crypto.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 04:26:42 AM
Such is life!

Yes, because bitcoin price rose too fast and that price is not sustainable. People are waiting to enter when the price is more reasonable. When btc reaches the bottom, there will be FOMO buy again.
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
June 24, 2018, 04:25:24 AM
personally, I think, It's all a matter of trust. If anyone believes in crypto and wants to have it, the price will increase, but losing trust will lead to sales.
So do not despair and do not panic. This will not help. The market is still healthy enough for investment.

Yeah I agree on you, the market is still good to those people who enter the market at the bottom price but not to those who buy bitcoin at $10k to $19k, The market has not yet recover after those crazy bull run and those people are now disappointed with their investments in this technology.
Activity: 728
Look ARROUND!
June 24, 2018, 04:25:00 AM
In the market, the crypto currency at the moment is really a sad situation, and the media also play a big role in this. But I believe that we will survive this period of the downward trend, and the market will soon recover.
Activity: 244
June 24, 2018, 04:20:05 AM
Yes it is, people do not see a long-term perspective in the crypto market when the market falls for 2 months  Sad
Activity: 406
June 24, 2018, 04:19:44 AM
Exactly. Therefore, in such conditions, we need to look for projects with better ideas and this should be projects of the next generation. I am very glad that from time to time they appear and one of such projects I can call EON. These guys are building a platform for better communication between developers and players. And the best tool that they promise to use is the EOS blockchain and it's really important in the industry with constant activity from the players. I do not think that in such a market we can miss such high-quality projects
Activity: 147
June 24, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
Yes, this year's encryption market is developing very badly. The encryption market has been declining this year. Although there has been a rise during the period, the rate of increase has not been very high and it has started to decline soon. And it continues until now.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
June 24, 2018, 04:17:21 AM
The market is really not stable, but I think that this is normal because without regulation, not one market normally could not function.
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 24, 2018, 04:13:38 AM
Such is life!

This is the fever of the market, many sell out others, on the contrary, support the market buying at low prices. And whales look at it all and do not hurry to take any side, waiting for the best moment for them.
Crypto market may be young and developing but I don't think it's unhealthy. The upward or downward movement in price is part of growth and is normal. It takes patience, willingness, faith, and determination to survive and be reward in the field of cryptocurrencies. Market may not be at its best sometimes, but it can surely bounce back. Nothing comes easy in life, we all need to work hard to achieve our goals.
Indeed! It's volatile by nature, and we should learn to accept that reality. It can be very challenging to deal its unstable market, but I believe it's not all about focusing on what its disadvantages are. Better focus on the brighter side, on what we can do to be productive, and believe that things will turn out to be fine at the course of time. Stay positive, welcome failures, and never stop learning.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 04:01:14 AM
Such is life!

Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 03:40:14 AM
Such is life!

The situation in the market during the last year does indeed remain clearly unstable. But there are many significant factors that confirm the potential of the market in the future.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 02:57:05 AM
As a businessman, where people are seeing problems, you should see solutions. Every market has a window of opportunity where it is favorable to enter. I think this is the right time to even buy more coins. Buy as much as you can afford and you will be surprised by the benefit you will enjoy in the next few months
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 02:50:56 AM
A combination of things is going on. First is a normal and healthy correction, followed by panic sells. The less sophisticated investor is dumping everything they own out of fear, and they are losing a lot of money in the process.
Activity: 112
June 24, 2018, 02:48:19 AM
Yeah this is harsh reality, some experts say that correction and consolidation is good for the market for the long term, so may be its what we are passing through, lets keep hopes high and believe that this red days would be over soon
Activity: 337
June 24, 2018, 02:47:44 AM
I am more inclined to consider it unaffordable because almost all the crypto currency has a price link to bitcoin and, thus, the crypto currency does not develop on its own. This is already very bad, in this respect the market is definitely unhealthy.The fact that the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies drops sharply and for no apparent reason will not surprise anyone. This is not normal for regular currency, but it's normal for crypto currency. A little surprising is the long-term decline in prices. Apparently, we will have to get used to this too.
Regarding the unhealthy crypto-currency market,
Pages:
Jump to: