Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 22. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
Yeah market is unhealthy unfortunately, but it was healthy some months ago and so many people got some good profits when the bitcoin and other prices where increasing daily and when btc hit 20K$ , but I think day will come it will hit even more, important is to be positive and think positive that one day market will be healthy
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 01:50:23 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Agree with you and that is what has been happening but I think the reversal will soon happen and the confidence will be back too. I saw the news about Facebook removing cryptoads ban this could be a great news to give some boost to the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
All these manipulations are now being carried out specifically to make people disappointed in the market and sell their cryptoassets at a low price. You just have to wait.

I agree completely. All of this is done just so the whales can accumulate large quantities of BTC and then when the dust settles they'll pump it to 10-20k and do it again. Just stay calm and be patient.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 08:16:03 AM
Very hard situation for all of us traders, but the basic thing is to be patient, everyone who understands crypto knew that this was coming and here we go. But I'm really nervous now.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 27, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
Of course there is no confidence in here but the only thing that keeps me on top,  is that I already have earned more that I have invested in my time. So whatever will happen, I am already a winner.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 27, 2018, 08:00:58 AM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

The cryptocurrency market is unhealthy for those investors who wants an on the spot money or easy money.They are the people who are impatient to wait. Despite of the low price of cryptocurrencies I still believe that I will gain profit here.Maybe not now,but in the future.
Long term holders and those who really good taking chances can still profits with this unhealthy market, people who have the positive outlook even the market is fallen are those who drives well, short term  really risky but still profitable and long term is quite well as far as profits is concern, waiting for another year or years will bring bigger gains.
Activity: 56
June 27, 2018, 06:18:27 AM
The market is now not very stable and favorable for trade. It's just that the market can not grow all the time, it's impossible and unreal in princype, then people's money will quickly run out. Often, many are bought for withholdings, in order to sell coins more in the future
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
June 27, 2018, 06:11:37 AM
in any existing market movement is not too partial to the trader, because the developer will continue to struggle to take advantage of opportunities from every time.
because it is basically this is the fluctuating movement so that the price game seems too impartial FUD.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
Well it is normal since you come here you should know how unsafe the market is. Crypto in the present circumstance is exceptionally not steady, likewise in not so distant future crypto will in any case be not steady. Crypto needs quite a while advancement keeping in mind the end goal to wind up stable. Crypto is unstable so it is extremely undesirable since it will go up or down without earlier notice.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
June 27, 2018, 06:03:35 AM
All these manipulations are now being carried out specifically to make people disappointed in the market and sell their cryptoassets at a low price. You just have to wait.
Activity: 25
June 27, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
It really is unstable, but i think thats the part that makes it so exciting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 27, 2018, 06:01:27 AM
The market is very weak now, because respected manipulators very skillfully deduce money from it, so people lose interest in the market, as soon as people's interest starts, they will immediately start raising prices
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 05:58:48 AM
The fall was in principle expected, but the fact that the market has not recovered for so long is unexpected!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 05:56:11 AM
I think that the market will recover by the end of the year,I try to remain optimistic,and invest in the purchase of coins for sale next year.
I also think that now is the time to buy promising coins and tokens. The market can not fall all the time, and even if we go even lower, prices are likely to recover by the end of the year. Of course, I doubt that BTC in 2018 will again cost 20,000 dollars, but there is hope.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 05:55:52 AM
Such is life!

This is a usual thing that is going on in the market of cryptourrency , so don't take much tension regarding this thing .
While it is a big factor that when we will see in the market a big dump then surely that will result into big down in the confidence of the big traders of this field .
But here we should remain positive about these activities ( of pump and dump ) because these are not the factor of taking worries because these are just opportunity to buy at low prices ( dump condition ) and sell at high price during the pump of the market .
So handle it according to what you have and make the perfect profit that you can , but condition Should be like that you should not get into panic sell otherwise you will get loss only .
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 27, 2018, 05:53:42 AM
Of course, now the market does not really look the best. But this can be considered quite normal situation, there can not be constant growth.
Correct. it's normal. It's like having an investment in a stock market. Sometimes the price will go up and sometimes it will go down. We just need to be more patient and careful in any investments that we have.
Activity: 284
The Exchange for EOS Community
June 27, 2018, 05:51:53 AM
Such is life!

The cryptocurrency market is unhealthy for those investors who wants an on the spot money or easy money.They are the people who are impatient to wait. Despite of the low price of cryptocurrencies I still believe that I will gain profit here.Maybe not now,but in the future.
Activity: 61
June 27, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
I think that the market will recover by the end of the year,I try to remain optimistic,and invest in the purchase of coins for sale next year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 05:40:06 AM
Of course, now the market does not really look the best. But this can be considered quite normal situation, there can not be constant growth.
Activity: 392
June 27, 2018, 05:38:16 AM
Unhealthy this market may seem only to those investors who can not wait! (impatient.) For comparison, open the statistics on the fundamental coins and see how the rate has changed for all the time at the distance.
Pages:
Jump to: