Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 25. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 344
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 04:10:16 AM
Yes indeed this time the market looks like unhealthy. But I believe the market will soon recover. I do not think it will last long and will recover. So let's look at the positives of what has happened. Let the media say anything and not worry.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:07:28 AM
the market is very tense. it is under the influence of cryptocurrency whales. they control prices and lead crypto to a decline. I think that the price will continue to fall down to 2-3 thousand dollars for 1 bitcoin
It‘s not without this possibility that Bitcoin will fall to $2,000-3,000. We have to think about the worst thing. Bitcoin has fallen below the support price one after another. I can't imagine where its bottom is.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 03:45:59 AM
the market is very tense. it is under the influence of cryptocurrency whales. they control prices and lead crypto to a decline. I think that the price will continue to fall down to 2-3 thousand dollars for 1 bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 03:35:07 AM
You may be true. The market can crash very easily every second. I don't know which is normal and which is the big crash. However, crypto is always in this stage. But, from this situation, some can be gained for profits by understanding when to buy and when to sell exactly. I love being part of crypto even it is unhealthy especially the market and the value.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:30:04 AM
I fully agree with you, I have not seen such a bad market .Let's hope that soon everything will change for the better
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
June 25, 2018, 03:27:20 AM
market isn't unhealthy ! it's just having a huge correction after mooning to nearly 20k$ . Also don't underestimate the power of whales and governments to shut down the whole market as it's very intimidate to their corruption.
Activity: 168
June 25, 2018, 03:26:22 AM
I'll say so, the market is really suffering the hard times, but it's for now, I'm sure the growth will soon go and we can still invest peacefully
Activity: 504
June 25, 2018, 03:26:13 AM
the market is creating a major selling wave due to a small negative news. I've lost a lot of money and I keep losing
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 03:21:57 AM
Yes, maybe the market will become healthier and healthier.
Activity: 315
Merit: 13
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
June 25, 2018, 03:14:05 AM
For me it is classic crypto market. From my point of view we had the same market situations in last years (2016-2017). I'm not sure about market situation in 2013-2015, but I believe it was the same.
Activity: 795
June 25, 2018, 03:10:17 AM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

i think median can say anything they want, if we refuse to be taken advantage of and not panic from fake news they post we will be organic and the price as well, panic sell is a disease to crypto price.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
June 25, 2018, 02:54:20 AM
I wonder how long the market will be like this is 2 weeks red market, make people panic.
Not knowing the reason behind all this, this is not fair.
Mostly down rather than up.
That is right it is only unhealthy to the new traders and investors since most of the are just starting out with their initial investment and if the crash comes they have a hard time getting their ROI soecially to small time traders and investors.  Seller just need to wait for their time to sell it since this time it is the worst time to do selling unless you are a panic seller or you really need money right away
Yeh i agree also, but i know it will back again because its normal to market to happen like that, so i think the best thing we do is to have patience of waiting and dont easily panic, just keep in your mind that everything will be alright. Also just keep believing to your crypto, because surely you can ger profit from it once market is become healthy again. Or hold your coin for a while, And don't do anything that make you regret, just keep waiting.
Activity: 252
June 25, 2018, 02:45:00 AM
I wonder how long the market will be like this is 2 weeks red market, make people panic.
Not knowing the reason behind all this, this is not fair.
Mostly down rather than up.
That is right it is only unhealthy to the new traders and investors since most of the are just starting out with their initial investment and if the crash comes they have a hard time getting their ROI soecially to small time traders and investors.  Seller just need to wait for their time to sell it since this time it is the worst time to do selling unless you are a panic seller or you really need money right away
Activity: 273
June 25, 2018, 02:44:07 AM
Now the crypto-currency market has gone down, then it will go up.These fluctuations occur constantly, you just need to be able to benefit from it.

This is the usual trends happening every year, you are right we really need to get the most of it when the price rise and keep holding and buying when the price is low. I think this is the cycle every investors are doing that is why they are gaining a lot of profit.
I agree, there's no reason to worry about because having dump and pump in the market is natural, so if you see the market is goes the right thing to do is to wait and be calm, so by doing that you will avoid panicking. All markets at some time go through growing pains.  We can and do learn a lot by adopting market strategies and mechanisms but we also just have to wait
Activity: 191
June 25, 2018, 02:43:04 AM
You need more time and more research about this markets, they are volatile and they could go up and down depends on the supply and demand. Calm down and have faith that crypto is fine.
Most people only see things from their own perspective, while the price was going up in such a fast way many people were very happy about it but the smart investor knew a crash was coming. It depends on the people how they look at this current situation where you would consider the market is unhealthy
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
June 25, 2018, 02:37:29 AM
I do not understand your intentions unhealthy market. Is the healthy market a market whose price goes up steadily without going down? I think no, trade will surely go up and down
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
June 25, 2018, 02:12:46 AM
yeah the market is not stable at all prices of cryptocurrencies are fluctuating at a rapid rate and they are reducing in price too. I hope they start to moon up soon.
I think the whales will wait until there is even more of a bloodbath before they start to pump the prices again
Activity: 201
June 24, 2018, 05:11:38 PM
yeah the market is not stable at all prices of cryptocurrencies are fluctuating at a rapid rate and they are reducing in price too. I hope they start to moon up soon.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
June 24, 2018, 04:49:56 PM
if you know how the market works and you really like the idea of descentralization, then i do not understand why you should dump your coins now
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 04:49:18 PM
Most people want to earn easy money and this situation makes them nervous. It`s a natural scenario.
Pages:
Jump to: