Pages:
Author

Topic: This market is unhealthy? Maybe Not! - page 26. (Read 4600 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 04:48:38 PM
I think it's worth being patient, the market has fallen, and not for the first time, I think that the market will grow in the fall.
The market is constantly falling and growing again, everyone should have already gotten used to it. If you succumb to panic and sell coins cheap, then this will be a very wrong decision, which will be remembered for the rest of your life.  Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 04:39:40 PM
I agree with your opinion. Not everyone considers that the current market situation is unhealthy, many are benefiting by this situation. Fluctuations become an indispensable part of crypto, and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.

We can't say that this market is unhealthy because a lot of investors earn from it.Investors should be smart, make strategy and of course be patience enough for us  to have a good profit then you can say it's still healthy.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
June 24, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
I'm sure the price will get to some 'too good to be true' price eventually which will spark another bull period

Not sure how long that will be though, hope its sooner rather than later =D
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 04:26:42 PM
You can say what you like but markets go down when there is no confidence!
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Yes, now definitely there is such a phenomenon, but I think that it will not be long, the market will soon please us.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
June 24, 2018, 04:21:01 PM
here the market is getting red and steadily decreasing so people's perception of crypto keeps negative. may indeed be needed is the role of the media will also crypto and many major countries should provide policies on crypto to continue and prices rise again. for that we need to contribute with the decreasing should we see the opportunities that exist with investment.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 04:10:41 PM
I think it's worth being patient, the market has fallen, and not for the first time, I think that the market will grow in the fall.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
June 24, 2018, 02:27:31 PM
The market is not healthy but one day it will recover and rise again, try not to panic in an unfair market situation right now because if you make the wrong decision, you will lose and lose because of panic and sell it in an unfavorable situation .. try to calm down and be patient and keep holding it until the market recovers ..
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 02:17:53 PM
Now many people panic. Many sell at very cheap prices. I do not want to sell anything, I hold until growth comes. I hope it will be in autumn
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
June 24, 2018, 02:15:05 PM
If it crashes big time the media will make cryptos look worse than they already have!
Such is life!

Lol, all the media cares about is sensational titles and articles to clickbait people while having no meaningful or researched information Grin For years they have bashed Bitcoin at its lows and also for years they have praised crypto currency and made clickbait about how high it has risen. Just a bunch of sheep really.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2018, 02:12:33 PM
Such is life!

Markets are falling, sell everything and go out of the crypt, the less of you the alarmists will remain the better. I'm sitting still, I'm going on vacation soon.

Haha, Yes. there are still many people who believe in crypto including myself. we have a strong belief that crypto can change our life. btw many other options, and you are free to choose
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 02:00:57 PM
Such is life!

I don't care about the media generally, but many newbies in the crypto world unfortunately care. Blockchain technology is maybe the most important technology of our age, and I think this bad prices are just temporary.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 12:23:59 PM
he is not predictable by the young, who tries to tell him, it's like a finger in the sky, one thing will only benefit this legalization
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
June 24, 2018, 12:18:38 PM
This is not only about the healthy market or not. This may become part of the strategies by the whales. Those big investors can be one of the factors that influence the prices to down or up easily. Additionally, crypto is decentralized. They will be not ruled. So, just make sure that you can be ready for the situation of crypto and market recently
i totally agree with you, when market is unhealthy for a long time like this i think this way too, they let it go down and buy then pump it again
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 12:14:36 PM
This is not only about the healthy market or not. This may become part of the strategies by the whales. Those big investors can be one of the factors that influence the prices to down or up easily. Additionally, crypto is decentralized. They will be not ruled. So, just make sure that you can be ready for the situation of crypto and market recently
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
June 24, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
I think the patience of the holders of tokens and coins already on the wane. They are tested for the past 4-5 months, and many are willing to give up and give it a thankless job.
Activity: 108
Merit: 16
June 24, 2018, 12:02:53 PM
I, together with the crypto community, hope that the market will someday grow. The market is now plummeting, most are losing hope
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:06:47 AM
I agree with your opinion. Not everyone considers that the current market situation is unhealthy, many are benefiting by this situation. Fluctuations become an indispensable part of crypto, and a good land for traders. Patience becomes an important thing to have as you say.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 09:06:22 AM
Such is life!

Markets are falling, sell everything and go out of the crypt, the less of you the alarmists will remain the better. I'm sitting still, I'm going on vacation soon.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 06:30:49 AM
I'm very confident about the future of cryptocurrency, but I don't think this year is a smooth year. We have seen huge manipulations of market prices by whales. They have created a series of bad news for bitcoin, so don't expect the market to be quick recovery, we should see longer.
Activity: 360
Merit: 103
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 24, 2018, 06:25:21 AM
I agree!!! Such a fall in prices, with every day of money becomes less and less! And in this case it remains only to wait and endure until the end of this course correction and the start of the price increase!
Pages:
Jump to: