Pages:
Author

Topic: "Thomas Nasakioto" of ixcoin is OldMiner... - page 2. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
September 03, 2011, 04:15:48 PM
It's interesting that when I joined this forum in June, OldMiner was the first person that caught my attention.

I wonder why this is...

I imagine it's similar to when you visit a supermarket, and down one of the isles there's a little shit rolling around on the floor screaming and having a tantrum.   That kid tends to stand out in the crowd Wink

Or similar to the internet troll that finds a new bridge to live under...  Roll Eyes
Btw, any news about the ixcoin btcguild fork you were asking so bad?
Oh! That's one of my favorite posts as of late.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.460068
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
September 03, 2011, 02:49:04 PM
It's interesting that when I joined this forum in June, OldMiner was the first person that caught my attention.

I wonder why this is...

I imagine it's similar to when you visit a supermarket, and down one of the isles there's a little shit rolling around on the floor screaming and having a tantrum.   That kid tends to stand out in the crowd Wink

Or similar to the internet troll that finds a new bridge to live under...  Roll Eyes
Btw, any news about the ixcoin btcguild fork you were asking so bad?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
September 03, 2011, 10:07:23 AM

I wonder why this is...

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 02, 2011, 06:29:38 PM
Now that I think about it, that's the reason why Ixcoin value has pretty much held steady on the exchanges.  You can really even move them because there's no transactions being confirmed.  

Perhaps. Or Thomas and Oldminer bought up 98% of the market of ixcoins and are "hoarding" them.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
September 02, 2011, 06:28:18 PM
Now that I think about it, that's the reason why Ixcoin value has pretty much held steady on the exchanges.  You can't really even move them because there's no transactions being confirmed.

Edit:  Woops I meant "can't" not "can"
Activity: 798
September 02, 2011, 06:27:29 PM

I wonder why this is...

not sure why u used the supermarket analogy but funny as hell still lol

No reason, I just always seem to see kids having tantrums in supermarkets Smiley
legendary
September 02, 2011, 06:26:24 PM

I wonder why this is...

not sure why u used the supermarket analogy but funny as hell still lol
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
September 02, 2011, 06:24:34 PM
Even after the difficulty algorithm change at block 20055, we still have to wait another 144 blocks at current difficulty before difficulty actually changes.  

+1 LOL...what does that put difficulty adjustment at? Halloween?

Yeah, Halloween 2012.
September 02, 2011, 06:23:36 PM

I wonder why this is...

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
September 02, 2011, 06:12:43 PM

I wonder why this is...
September 02, 2011, 05:51:06 PM
Even after the difficulty algorithm change at block 20055, we still have to wait another 144 blocks at current difficulty before difficulty actually changes. 

Genius system really isn't it Smiley    No wonder it's worth close to zero.

At the end of the day, of all the "new" forks, I imagine it'll only be Solidcoin that survives (and even that looks doubtful at the mo) as that's the only one that's actually innovated slightly.   IX is just a rip off of BTC (and the people behind obviously don't know what the hell they're doing) and I0 was a bit of fun.

BTC all the way for me, but I have a few SC holed away just in case.
legendary
September 02, 2011, 05:48:31 PM

+1 LOL...what does that put difficulty adjustment at? Halloween?
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
September 02, 2011, 05:45:26 PM
legendary
September 02, 2011, 05:43:48 PM

Anyone seen the block rate of ixcoins? It's like 0.4 blocks per hour. Next difficulty adjustment in 22 days. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Market price is 0.0007btc per ixcoin LOL!

Well at least it's been "fixed" now.  Oh wait, no it hasn't, it just seems to have completely screwed things up.   Nice work!

+1 lol
September 02, 2011, 05:36:32 PM

Anyone seen the block rate of ixcoins? It's like 0.4 blocks per hour. Next difficulty adjustment in 22 days. LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Well at least it's been "fixed" now.  Oh wait, no it hasn't, it just seems to have completely screwed things up.   Nice work!
legendary
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
At least I am involved with and actively support something. What do you support smoothie, besides your wallet that is lol...
The only person on the entire forum defending and promoting Ixcoin & it's 'benefits' is you.

I think he is just one of the first who started mining Ixcoins and now he has 580k+ IXC in his wallet ;-)
Fix'd
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
At least I am involved with and actively support something. What do you support smoothie, besides your wallet that is lol...
The only person on the entire forum defending and promoting Ixcoin & it's 'benefits' is you.

I think he is just one of the first who started mining Ixcoins and now he has 50k+ IXC in his wallet ;-)
Pages:
Jump to: