Pages:
Author

Topic: "Thomas Nasakioto" of ixcoin is OldMiner... - page 4. (Read 13158 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

To have a thread this long with his screenname in it still being utilized says a lot about is character or how much of an asshole he is to everyone else too.

Wow..your a real man of integrity arent you smoothie?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I love it when the oldfag only gives troll answers and never addresses the things that really matter.

Did you notice how he avoided to even reply to the 21million Ixcoins lie altogether, even after asking what the lie was and being told about it for the nth time?

Yup I noticed, in addition to all of the other things he FAILS to address.

He says "Go to the FAQs". LOL

He definitely fails in many departments. To have a thread this long with his screenname in it still being utilized says a lot about is character or how much of an asshole he is to everyone else too.

lol
legendary

Oldminer, are you still interested? Are you (or NasaKyoto) going to answer to this at some point?

I've PM'd Nasakioto to answer this question and I'll post here once he responds.

LOL. I feel loved!  Huh

Yea I still love ya man...how could I not? Wink

Did you notice how he avoided to even reply to the 21million Ixcoins lie altogether, even after asking what the lie was and being told about it for the nth time?

As for you, you're just a troll.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
I love it when the oldfag only gives troll answers and never addresses the things that really matter.

legendary

as if you have anything over me that would give you any more power than you already do not. LOL

Oldminer seriously must love me or really hate me.

haha..like shooting fish in a barrel...your such good value... Wink

LOL. I feel loved!  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1372

By the way, the FAQs are still wrong, I don't get why anyone can still defend a project made out of lies.

Ahh an intelligent post. So whats wrong about the FAQ? Seriously, Im interested as I would like to get it corrected.

People here(me included) already pointed to you,and Nasakioto, that the 21 million cap on Ixcoins only exists on your head because you guys messed it up when you raised the block reward.

Too bad you only troll around and never address the serious issues.

Oldminer, are you still interested? Are you (or NasaKyoto) going to answer to this at some point?
legendary

as if you have anything over me that would give you any more power than you already do not. LOL

Oldminer seriously must love me or really hate me.

haha..like shooting fish in a barrel...your such good value... Wink
legendary

Nope.  Roll Eyes

It's ok smoothie - his post was directed at ....., not you. You can go back to mining your scamcoins. I'll page you when your response is needed here... Wink

LOL as if you have anything over me that would give you any more power than you already do not. LOL

Oldminer seriously must love me or really hate me. Doesn't matter, he's "old". LOL
legendary
Guess Oldminer was too dumb to know those facts prior to speaking on the topic.

Yes, and nasatokyo (if they're not the same person) to know it before writing the ixcoin FAQs.

By the way, the FAQs are still wrong, I don't get why anyone can still defend a project made out of lies.
....., are you oldminer too?

There are some persons that believe everything they read on the internet, you know?  For those type of persons it's not a lie... lol

That makes a lot of sense why oldminer is so gullable. Got it. Thanks!
legendary

Nope.  Roll Eyes

It's ok smoothie - his post was directed at ....., - not you. You can go back to mining your scamcoins. I'll page you when your response is needed here... Wink
legendary
Activity: 1358

Yes, and nasatokyo (if they're not the same person) to know it before writing the ixcoin FAQs.

There are some persons that believe everything they read on the internet, you know?  For those type of persons it's not a lie... lol

Ahh an intelligent post. So whats wrong about the FAQ? Seriously, Im interested as I would like to get it corrected.

People here(me included) already pointed to you,and Nasakioto, that the 21 million cap on Ixcoins only exists on your head because you guys messed it up when you raised the block reward.

Too bad you only troll around and never address the serious issues.
legendary

legendary

Nope.  Roll Eyes
legendary

legendary
Cheesy That's FUNNY Dude!!!!!!!!

What's funny?

you quoted a made up word.
That's FUNNY! Cheesy

Oh, I see. You're laughing at a typographic error "madturity".
What a sense of humor.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

What's funny?

you quoted a made up word.
That's FUNNY! Cheesy
legendary
Whereas there are currently ~580K Ixcoins (as of 10th August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million Ixcoins will have been generated by 2015. This is because 16*6=96 IXC are created per new block, instead of 50 BTC in Bitcoin".

Are you sure?
I heard that only changing the 50 constant will make IXC have many more than 21 M.
Has been this issue solved?

LOL..thats what an FAQ is for. You know, you have a question - you check the FAQ. Again, I didnt devise the code for iXcoin. If you can't find answer to your questions perhapsyou should ask the creator of the currency...I mean wow - are you really that simple to not come up with that conclusion yourself Huh

And while were on the subject of differences, whats the benefits of iocoin? Your earlier response to this question was pretty lame. Wait..on second thoughts dont try answering that - I'll go and ask the person that created it first. Well I would if I saw any infrastructure or plans around iocoin to develop it but then when the plan for a currency is a 'pump and dump' its not going to have that now is it?  Grin

Your FAQ have lies. I0C at least does what is supposed to do: reach "madurity" faster than bitcoin. Ixcoin is going to take the same time, but it has started years after.

legendary

What's funny?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Whereas there are currently ~580K Ixcoins (as of 10th August 2011) in existence and it is expected that all 21 million Ixcoins will have been generated by 2015. This is because 16*6=96 IXC are created per new block, instead of 50 BTC in Bitcoin".

Are you sure?
I heard that only changing the 50 constant will make IXC have many more than 21 M.

LOL..thats what an FAQ is for. You know, you have a question - you check the FAQ. Again, I didnt devise the code for iXcoin. If you can't find answer to your questions perhapsyou should ask the creator of the currency...I mean wow - are you really that simple to not come up with that conclusion yourself Huh

And while were on the subject of differences, whats the benefits of iocoin? Your earlier response to this question was pretty lame. Wait..on second thoughts dont try answering that - I'll go and ask the person that created it first. Well I would if I saw any infrastructure or plans around iocoin to develop it but then when the plan for a currency is a 'pump and dump' its not going to have that now is it?  Grin

Your FAQ have lies. I0C at least does what is supposed to do: reach "madurity" faster than bitcoin. Ixcoin is going to take the same time, but it has started years after.

legendary

Are you sure?

Pages:
Jump to: