Pages:
Author

Topic: "Thomas Nasakioto" of ixcoin is OldMiner... - page 6. (Read 13158 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

"What do ixcoins offer over i0coins other than a double size block reward?"

I've never claimed they offer anything. As I have said before - they are simply another currency.

Btw, I like your answer to my question of - "what benefits does iocoins offer?"

Yup not having 580k premined coins for one "developer" who did not do a damn thing to make the cryptocurrency better is better.

LOL..thats a benefit  Huh

As I have said before - lets just sit back now and see where your ioucoins (developed as a joke between 2 guys over a bar chat) and iXcoins (developed with foresight, planning, and capital put aside to promote and expand the currency)...

A lot of what you say here on this posting says a lot about how you are Thomas. I would rather have a community of ideas put into a launched network rather than having one person fork bitcoin but really do nothing for the idea of a cryptocurrency.

Yes not having one person have 1/3 of the total supply of coins is a benefit. That benefit is called decentralization. Maybe you've heard if it. Lol

Your support for ixcoins is laughable. You must trust thomas almost too much. Lol

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

Where did I say they didnt? I simply as do they have one?

That only shows that you talk about things you know nothing about!

Try opening http://i0coin.org ... Low and behold... WTF is that? Is it a forum?  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Iocoin does have forums, you just have to look.

Where did I say they didnt? I simply asked do they have one?

And Im not viciously attacking anything. Ive called iocoins a scam and said its a waste of time and if you prefer to call that a 'vicious attack' so be it. I'm simply stating facts. Sorry if it hurts, but Ive seen a lot worse said of iXcoins by others here..

As the previous poster said, karma's a mother fucker...best you look out for it and pump and dump them icoins. Oh wait, that was the plan anyway wasnt it?  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
Just look at a lot of the individuals that are involved with it. I doubt any of them have any real interest in digital currencies per se, but they have a BIG interest in what they can personally gain from it financially, leaving genuine individuals genuinely interested in crypto-currency holding the bag...

which is totally unlike ixcoin where the developer who barely developed the client, took hundreds of thousands of coins before launch. ANd no I dont give a crap it isnt me, it isnt good for the coin. You know it would be way more believable that you arent thomas, if you didnt so viciously attack iocoin all the time, bringing up the same points over and over and over and over again, and yet you worship ixcoin.

Iocoin does have forums, you just have to look. But so what, the developer didnt take 100s of thousands of coins for himself. Everything was done in the wide open. Thats worth 50 forums
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
I0coin is shit because they don't have a forum
© Oldminer 2011
lolwut
legendary
What I am concerned with is the people that actually pulled the pump and dump on it, the same thing they are doing with theyowecoins.

I see like this: put value into it, and everyone will get something from it.
instead they just kind of ran in and stomped on all the flowers and took a shit, and I can't wait to see how they got hacked and robbed, karma is a mother fucker like that. XD

Exactly. And this is exactly what they intend to do with iocoins - I have no doubts about that. Just look at a lot of the individuals that are involved with it. I doubt any of them have any real interest in digital currencies per se, but they have a BIG interest in what they can personally gain from it financially, leaving genuine individuals genuinely interested in crypto-currency holding the bag...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

ixy is the sexy silver to bitcoins gold.

Nice way of putting it Smiley

Btw, I wonder if ioucoins even has a forum?

Ah wait, thats right - it wasnt designed to be an object with any lasting value lol....

I mainly like how everything was mostly already setup with ixcoins, it was and is professional to a very reputable degree.
 the one thing I didn't like which a lot of others are mad about was how the write ups were incorrect with solo mining so by the time I was done experimenting to get working settings, it was already flooded by people like btcexpress. I'm not mad about any of that however, it makes sense to me people like that need to be able to finance themselves. What I am concerned with is the people that actually pulled the pump and dump on it, the same thing they are doing with theyowecoins.

I see like this: put value into it, and everyone will get something from it.
instead they just kind of ran in and stomped on all the flowers and took a shit, and I can't wait to see how they got hacked and robbed, karma is a mother fucker like that. XD
legendary

I've never claimed they offer anything. As I have said before - they are simply another currency.

Yup not having 580k premined coins for one "developer" who did not do a damn thing to make the cryptocurrency better is better.

A lot of what you say here on this posting says a lot about how you are Thomas. I would rather have a community of ideas put into a launched network rather than having one person fork bitcoin but really do nothing for the idea of a cryptocurrency.

Yes not having one person have 1/3 of the total supply of coins is a benefit. That benefit is called decentralization. Maybe you've heard if it. Lol

Your support for ixcoins is laughable. You must trust thomas almost too much. Lol

As I have said before - lets just sit back now and see where your ioucoins (developed as a joke between 2 guys over a bar chat) and iXcoins (developed with foresight, planning, and capital put aside to promote and expand the currency)...

legendary

ixy is the sexy silver to bitcoins gold.

Nice way of putting it Smiley

Btw, I wonder if ioucoins even has a forum?

Ah wait, thats right - it wasnt designed to be an object with any lasting value lol....
despite being its only surviving proponent around here...

lol..you always make me laugh clown..  Grin

I like how u did not answer the question:

u owe coins is a circle jerk kind of inside joke, ixy is the sexy silver to bitcoins gold.
legendary

I want to know who Mr Nasakioto's picture is, I've seen that guy before, and every damn time I see it I remember it but I can't place him. It's right there, but can't touch it.
Hiroyuki Sanada.

AH! Thanks!
That guy is a good actor, I like him.
legendary

I like how u did not answer the question:

legendary

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Fighting Liquid with Liquid
Indeed. You don't appear emotionally invested in ixcoin at all, despite being its only surviving proponent around here...

Now that's not true, there are legions of Samurai still mining ixcoin
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I want to know who Mr Nasakioto's picture is, I've seen that guy before, and every damn time I see it I remember it but I can't place him. It's right there, but can't touch it.
Hiroyuki Sanada.

[...] the claim is laughable [...]
Indeed. You don't appear emotionally invested in ixcoin at all, despite being its only surviving proponent around here...
legendary
honestly, i dont see why it would be relevant if old miner created it or not.

If the ixcoin code is maintained by the fellow who has a history of posting gems like this...

Code:
bitcoin.exe -addnode=69.164.218.197 -addnode=64.22.103.150 -addnode=173.242.112.53 -addnode=178.79.147.99 -addnode=184.106.111.41 -addnode=91.85.220.84 -addnode=173.224.125.222 -addnode=86.5.50.90 -addnode=178.255.199.86
What does this actually do?

...then it should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that this project is indeed--pardon my Portugese--a joke.

Wait, your attributing that post by mewantsbitcoins to me  Huh

LOL..you my have excelled in your field. You are a true credit to the clown fraternity  

pwned Grin

No, he's attributing your part of the quote to you. Someone who doesn't know what -addnode does probably shouldn't be responsible for maintaining a fork of the client. Granted, we were all but newbs once, however it's a longer road from newb to coder than can usually be traversed in about a month.

But I dont maintain the fork...lol

Never said you did. IMO there's not enough here to make a meaningful case. I'm an "until proven guilty" sort of guy. The question was, why would it matter if you were Thomas - and no offense but I would indeed be worried if the maintainer of a fork of extremely non-trivial code with alpha-quality features shoehorned into a gold release was asking very green questions a mere month ago.

And I'm not saying YOU did - I was referring to bitclown's post in which he claims I was somehow involved in creation of the new fork, that I am Thomas, or both. Whichever it is, the claim is laughable but hey, clowns are employed to make people laugh are they not?  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

If the ixcoin code is maintained by the fellow who has a history of posting gems like this...

Code:
bitcoin.exe -addnode=69.164.218.197 -addnode=64.22.103.150 -addnode=173.242.112.53 -addnode=178.79.147.99 -addnode=184.106.111.41 -addnode=91.85.220.84 -addnode=173.224.125.222 -addnode=86.5.50.90 -addnode=178.255.199.86

...then it should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer that this project is indeed--pardon my Portugese--a joke.

LOL..you my have excelled in your field. You are a true credit to the clown fraternity  

pwned Grin

No, he's attributing your part of the quote to you. Someone who doesn't know what -addnode does probably shouldn't be responsible for maintaining a fork of the client. Granted, we were all but newbs once, however it's a longer road from newb to coder than can usually be traversed in about a month.

Never said you did. IMO there's not enough here to make a meaningful case. I'm an "until proven guilty" sort of guy. The question was, why would it matter if you were Thomas - and no offense but I would indeed be worried if the maintainer of a fork of extremely non-trivial code with alpha-quality features shoehorned into a gold release was asking very green questions a mere month ago.
legendary

Code:

pwned Grin

Pages:
Jump to: