Pages:
Author

Topic: "Thomas Nasakioto" of ixcoin is OldMiner... - page 8. (Read 13158 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
moOo
OK I am sold. Wasnt quite at first, but I'm fairly confident it is him, and yeah he sounds a bit miffed in his signature, and has been attacking i0coin as much as possible.

It's his own fault. Yeah I'd be annoyed when people like me call ixcoin a scam. I'd be annoyed that i0coin followed my successful launch of ixcoin. But I wouldnt be as annoyed as everyone else at me taking hundreds of thousands of ixcoins for myself.

I bitched at ixcoin.. and called them scamcoins, and that might have been over the top but come on old miner, you gave us reason to be wary.  And that is WHY we have i0coin, Good luck with ixcoin, next time dont take so many coins for yourself and be a little more open about the launch.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage
Oldminer's sig:

I'm mining iXcoins - not I0Ucoins

You seem mad bro
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
Also, i entertain myself with this threads  Cheesy Call me a troll if you want to lol
You don't have to be a troll to laugh at people who get trolled by others.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1002
Nasakioto is oldminer. Both ignore uncomfortable questions/observations about ixcoin the same way.
Anyway, his currency seems to be already overtaken by I0coin. I don't like it neither, but at least it will help us know if bitcoin mining will become very low after "maduration" or not in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Some mods got promoted in 2 days, FYI. Nasakioto probably wants his forum to gain more wind first.

If his forum needs to gain more wind first why does he need moderators he doesn't know/trust?

Look, i couldn't care less if oldminer really is nasakioto or not, but it does seem strange, and things start to make sense, so...

Also, i entertain myself with this threads  Cheesy Call me a troll if you want to lol
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255
May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

A moderator with 14 posts... Nasakioto sure trust you...

You got nailed. Face it.  Roll Eyes
You won 10 internetz
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1077
Oh and i forgot to add that he registered on the 14th of August.

That's a nice climb, from registration to moderator in 3 days.

Especially because moderators need to have given proof that they are sensible persons and not mix their own feelings with the forum moderation, and yet, even on this forum you never showed something like that.

Or he is Nasakioto or Nasakioto is a true moron who can't even manage a forum properly, much less create a viable competing blockchain/currency.
Some mods got promoted in 2 days, FYI. Nasakioto probably wants his forum to gain more wind first.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
What's the matter with you people? If you don't like it stop it...in the wild there are ways to handle such situations you know what I mean.
I'm not suggesting anything.  Tongue
legendary
Oh and i forgot to add that he registered on the 14th of August.

That's a nice climb, from registration to moderator in 3 days.

Especially because moderators need to have given proof that they are sensible persons and not mix their own feelings with the forum moderation, and yet, even on this forum you never showed something like that.

Or he is Nasakioto or Nasakioto is a true moron who can't even manage a forum properly, much less create a viable competing blockchain/currency.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Fighting Liquid with Liquid
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Owned.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
Why does it matter if OldMiner is all of these people?
legendary
Activity: 1372

Highly doubtful, he wouldn't have started Ixcoins with so many faults and moreover, seemingly incapable of coding beyond variables.

Troll much?

And what are you mining for - ioucoins? Nice launch btw... Grin

Was the Ixcoin launch better in any sense?
Also the Ixcoin web lies about the maximum ixcoin there will be. There won't be only 21 M.
legendary

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The answer is no. But keep guessing Wink

The answer to what? Be specific!
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

Highly doubtful, he wouldn't have started Ixcoins with so many faults and moreover, seemingly incapable of coding beyond variables.

Troll much?

And what are you mining for - ioucoins? Nice launch btw... Grin
Activity: 196
it's an anagram
Well then..
Thomas Nasakioto   =  Most naasti hooka
Grin
Activity: 182
it's an anagram

Thomas Nasakioto
Anatomists Hooka
Anatomist Soak Ho
Stamina Oak Shoot
Satanist Oak Homo
Attains Soak Homo
Attain Hooka Moss
Satan Hooka Moist
Astonish Oak Atom
Khan Oasis Tomato
Aha Atoms Its Nook
Aha Tomato Kiss On
Aha Soak Mints Too

Thomas Nasakioto = Satoshi Nakamoto

The fun part is that Thomas doesn't even have to be the original Satoshi. He can just be some Fred that wanted to play an anagram game to get people stirred up.

True. Maybe Satoshi is really Thomas Nasakioto  Huh

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
it's an anagram

Thomas Nasakioto
Anatomists Hooka
Anatomist Soak Ho
Stamina Oak Shoot
Satanist Oak Homo
Attains Soak Homo
Attain Hooka Moss
Satan Hooka Moist
Astonish Oak Atom
Khan Oasis Tomato
Aha Atoms Its Nook
Aha Tomato Kiss On
Aha Soak Mints Too

The fun part is that Thomas doesn't even have to be the original Satoshi. He can just be some Fred that wanted to play an anagram game to get people stirred up.

True. Maybe Satoshi is really Thomas Nasakioto  Huh
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
it's an anagram

Thomas Nasakioto
Anatomists Hooka
Anatomist Soak Ho
Stamina Oak Shoot
Satanist Oak Homo
Attains Soak Homo
Attain Hooka Moss
Satan Hooka Moist
Astonish Oak Atom
Khan Oasis Tomato
Aha Atoms Its Nook
Aha Tomato Kiss On
Aha Soak Mints Too

Pages:
Jump to: