Pages:
Author

Topic: Thoughts on Zcash? - page 12. (Read 123338 times)

Activity: 345
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 08:28:27 AM
It depends on the future development of the ZCash. If it can find some good usage and people like anonymity, the price could be higher Smiley
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
January 23, 2018, 07:44:25 AM
I am still holding my Zcash that I bought last year and I rebought more when it was at a price of 0.03 BTC per Zcash because it is very cheap and it will go up to 0.16 or more in the next bullcycle!
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 23, 2018, 07:38:01 AM
Hi guys,

What are your thoughts on Zcash and its zero-knowledge proof construction? I've read that there are already a few big investors backing up this project.

Cheers!
I believe that this is a promising coin with progressive technology. Must be in the investor's portfolio.
Activity: 308
January 23, 2018, 07:16:56 AM
if bitcoin fails

zcash will take it's place
Activity: 546
January 19, 2018, 08:03:47 AM
And what can I say about ZCash, I think everything is clear. I think that this is a worthy project that has already taken its place among all projects on anonymous crypto currency, I do not even know what to add. But why does it seem to me that if you compare with Monero, then Monero in relation to anonymity wins
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
Greetings to everyone!
There is a pretty new anonymous cryptocoin that currently has a low price, but began to grow in the last days.
Its called BitcoinZ and is based on Zcash algorithm. Here is a video describing it and an interactive explanation of the zkSNARKS - Zero Knowledge algorithm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hVG888tOpY&t=944s

Have a nice day!
Activity: 60
January 09, 2018, 01:51:10 PM
So about beginning mining included zcash excavator and H/s does it mean in the event that I for instance purchase $500 worth of hash control then what number of coins will I have the capacity to mine in a day?

The trouble of mining will be balanced relying upon the cost? on the off chance that yes then no great to mine this coin.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
December 23, 2017, 07:46:22 PM
I like the Zcash privacy structure, but I don 't like the huge share of coins controlled by the devs. I am more attracted by similar projects like ZEN
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
December 23, 2017, 07:07:15 PM
Hi guys, does z-cash have any advantage against verge with its tor-based wallet? Verge's XVG is rocketing up, not sure if it's better or worse than Z-cash?
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
December 23, 2017, 05:06:01 AM
Zcash is a great project, and its zero-knowledge proof is a surprise to me. Zcash has done enough on the anonymous side. I bought some Zcash, and I believe it has a good future!
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
Activity: 27
December 14, 2017, 03:42:49 PM
An interesting Token
Activity: 12
December 14, 2017, 03:41:06 PM
I thought this is a new post. right now I'm searching for the top 20 and investing with the less volatile first and came across this coin and I think it's one of the foundation of crypto along with monero that will be worth millions in the next 10 years
Activity: 27
December 14, 2017, 03:08:31 PM
Indeed bitcoin is really safest, because you have towards the capacity to run bitn. You can shop it by yourself bank.Blockchain technologies are really safe 🔐, Only btc unconfident if you're not aware of security featcres of bitcoin.oiu
Activity: 36
December 11, 2017, 08:23:51 AM
Many government authorities are unhappy using the exploration of crypto foreign curencies and using it as they are an enormous rival for the fiat cash. Several governments believe that they can resolve this issue with proclaiming mining as illegal, but people have nevertheless the option to buy it and i'm also unable to understarnd why it should be unlawful because it never hurts anybody.As a private miner you've anyhow very little to fear as they can hardly control that which you do nowadays. Should you my own industrial, then the huge consumption of electricity could be suspicious and electrical power companies likely have to are accountable to the authorities.
Activity: 80
December 08, 2017, 05:43:35 PM
since the decentralized marketplace Openbazaar ver.2.0 was released this September and they've implemented ZCash as the second payment method (after BTC, of course) - I monitor this coin because I'd like to sell my goods for crypto and I will probably use this nice combo.

I also saw the photos of ZCash developers team - and I like their eyes and faces  Smiley
Activity: 722
Merit: 501
December 08, 2017, 05:42:26 PM
I have  heard good things about zcach and to be honest it seems really promising I am really thinking to invest in this top 10 crypto currency
Activity: 546
December 08, 2017, 05:29:06 PM
Zcash Roadmap 2018 https://z.cash/blog/roadmap-update-2017-12.html
Maybe a good entry point.
But CBOE in a day  Huh
Activity: 82
December 05, 2017, 10:00:40 AM
I don't know if it is worth backing up Zcash anymore.
I mean, look at the volatility over the year https://www.tokens24.com/coin/zcash/
Is it worth the risk? I don't think better days will come anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
December 05, 2017, 07:12:28 AM
ZCash is very interesting, like much other altcoins at the moment but be careful on the market because nobody knows where it will go there are many different coins and tokens and maybe too much maybe not... Wink)
indeed very interesting....

jeffq, published
programming, math, science, et. al.
On the linkability of Zcash transactions

Today I’m publishing a paper (PDF, arXiv) I wrote about the linkability of certain types of Zcash transactions. I’m also publishing a list of round-trip transactions generated as part of the research. The code used is up on GitHub (parser, database generator). If you don’t feel like reading the whole thing, there’s a summary below!

Note: A draft of the paper was shared with the Zcash Company before publishing. They have published a blog regarding the results.

As you probably know, Bitcoin is a “transparent ledger”, which means that it is very simple (and in fact, essential to verifying its correctness) to trace the flow of coins from one address to another. In this way, the transactions are “linkable”. Zcash is a fork of Bitcoin that adds in a new type of address called shielded addresses or a “z-addrs”. Transactions involving z-addrs use a special type of cryptography (zk-SNARKs) to obscure the parties and amounts of transactions.............

http://jeffq.com/blog/on-the-linkability-of-zcash-transactions/

Pages:
Jump to: