Pages:
Author

Topic: Thoughts on Zcash? - page 8. (Read 123335 times)

legendary
Activity: 1852
Merit: 2841
All good things to those who wait
May 11, 2018, 09:31:43 AM
Zokko is a paid by Ver/Wu shill. He deleted Peter Todd's Asic resistance code. Peter Todd is a famous Bitcoin Core developer, and as we know Ver is in open war with them. We all know that the money in zcahs team came exclusively by Ver, so no doubt what is going on. I am moving to mine other coins and I will never ever look at the zcash again.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 12:08:31 AM
Then if that so, I am sure that this coins has a good future. Need to do a little bit more research and before that I have already believe that this coins will give a good return.
copper member
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 12:05:39 AM
zero-knowledge proof construction is the most reliable privacy technology . compared to the ring signature , it achieves true untraceability . zcash is the first choice for many rich people .
Activity: 714
Merit: 529
May 10, 2018, 06:48:32 AM

Source - Coindesk.com

I like that experts of such high level are engaged in search of vulnerabilities in ZCash algorithms.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 04:44:38 AM
The latest news about the cryptocurrency Zcash  
Balmain introduced a new ASIC-miner for the production of digital currencies based on the algorithm Equihash, the most popular of which — cryptocurrency with increased anonymity Zcash.

According to the website of the company, the first batches of devices Antminer Z9 mini-integrated circuits for special purposes (eng. application-specific integrated circuit-ASIC) for Equihash algorithm will arrive to buyers in June.
We are waiting for the flight to the moon.

It's not clear to me why this news should sent the price to the moon. In fact it is a bad new, it means less decentralisation for zcash in future, which is not really something to celebrate...
Activity: 350
May 08, 2018, 06:52:53 AM
I also keep my Zcash tokens.I believe that this is a good and stable coin,although it is possible that it can not bring a huge profit.But I continue to keep it for portfolio diversification.Especially I like one of its properties-interchangeability.According to Beck, this property,known as interchangeability, is necessary for the currency to become a liquid medium of exchange.
Activity: 22
May 08, 2018, 06:40:09 AM
I am still holding my Zcash that I bought last year and I rebought more when it was at a price of 0.03 BTC per Zcash because it is very cheap and it will go up to 0.16 or more in the next bullcycle!
Activity: 616
May 07, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
For supporters of cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin, but who want a greater degree of privacy, Cash is a great alternative. It gives the same opportunities and additional anonymity. Functionality is not sacrificed for the sake of it. On the basis of the totality of the data currently available, it can be assumed that Cash expects an expansion of the scope and a bright future, perhaps already this year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
May 06, 2018, 07:39:21 AM
Already from February 2018 and until now for me Zcash is of no interest. Yes it is a stable excellent coin, but it is not for multiplying its capital but for preserving it. The price moves exclusively in a narrow range behind bitcoin and has not been growing for a very long time, but for speculators this is not interesting.
Activity: 560
May 06, 2018, 07:20:21 AM
The latest news about the cryptocurrency Zcash  
Balmain introduced a new ASIC-miner for the production of digital currencies based on the algorithm Equihash, the most popular of which — cryptocurrency with increased anonymity Zcash.

According to the website of the company, the first batches of devices Antminer Z9 mini-integrated circuits for special purposes (eng. application-specific integrated circuit-ASIC) for Equihash algorithm will arrive to buyers in June.
We are waiting for the flight to the moon.
Activity: 69
May 06, 2018, 06:35:42 AM
I think that the ZCash project has very great prospects, I generally think that such projects will have a serious popularity, after people are forbidden to use this kind of coins, so I just watch and buy.
Activity: 23
May 05, 2018, 12:07:08 AM
In my opinion, Zcash has a huge potential for growth, just look nowadays, when all the altcoins are falling in price, our old man kept. This is a good working currency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
Zcash is in a good position to demonstrate growth in 2018, provided that its stability is not violated by prohibitions on the part of the government. The level of security of investing in this asset is in doubt. Even taking the asset's previous merits as a basis, it seems dangerous. Based on this, zcash cannot be the basis of effective earnings and safe investments. It is possible that the rate of this coin will grow, but I would not include this coin in your crypto portfolio.
Activity: 26
May 04, 2018, 09:54:23 AM
I don't think it a currency worth investigating as company is making extra ordinary claims about the coin and till now which all coins have told that they will be next bitcoin or will increase later turned out to be a scam.
May 03, 2018, 02:49:12 PM
I'm not sure about the future of private coins and of course zcash too . We can see that governments forcing all crypto users to do KYC and some Japan exchanges have plans to delist private coins because of it . Probably we will see a war agains anonimity in crypto world and zcash can suffer a lot in this situation  Undecided

Whenever the US government wants to know who is connected with which wallet of which coin they just have to ask their friend Bill to introduce a little update on Windows 10 which automatically links any wallet of any coin with its owner. And there you have it - bye bye privacy worldwide.
Activity: 326
Merit: 13
May 03, 2018, 10:48:02 AM
The team behind ZCASH is planning to submit a number of updates next year. The name Overwinter is mentioned, as well as Sapling.So everything with the coin will be fine
Activity: 81
May 03, 2018, 10:44:34 AM
Hi guys, how are you?
What do you think on Zcash project?
I read that it is a very interesting and unique project.
I would like to investing something, what do you think?
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
May 02, 2018, 05:22:04 PM
I'm not sure about the future of private coins and of course zcash too . We can see that governments forcing all crypto users to do KYC and some Japan exchanges have plans to delist private coins because of it . Probably we will see a war agains anonimity in crypto world and zcash can suffer a lot in this situation  Undecided
Activity: 154
May 02, 2018, 04:44:58 PM
Hi guys,

What are your thoughts on Zcash and its zero-knowledge proof construction? I've read that there are already a few big investors backing up this project.

Cheers!

I do not think that it was true because the price of zcash today in the market is still not growing up so its better to invest on other altcoins more than placing your money on zcash, coinmarketcap has the best information about zcash.
May 02, 2018, 04:41:08 PM
Yea I'm pretty tired of coins that basically already exist, another Anon coin ffs? Really who needs that. The founders fee is too big the team is too big, to many variables. Honestly I hope they have ppl best interest at heart, a lot of noobs will go ape on this one. If there anon code gets broken even for a few blocks a lot of ppl will lose a lot of money.

Zcash? Zcoin? Zpoop? They all are the same and they all have the same purposes, it is a waste of time that we have so many coins that are exactly the same.
Oh.. i think that i forgot about Zclassic.

Actually you've forgotten to mention Zero and perhaps the best one of these all, ZENcash. You are right, they are all not necessary, but one is - the market will eventually decide which one.
Pages:
Jump to: