Pages:
Author

Topic: Thoughts on Zcash? - page 3. (Read 123335 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 03:47:06 AM
Great pump was last days. More exchanges  - higher price! I hope they will release masternodes soon. I know ZenCASH plans to release them too. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
I dont like the manner in which this coin has been discharged to speculators. it appears to be just the tip top can get tied up with it until further notice meaning once the coin really discharges every other person who was keen on the coin needs to purchase at expanded costs. The main individuals that will profit on this coin are the individuals who are now rich and now simply expanding their riches. I wont get tied up with zcash thus.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 18, 2018, 03:08:05 AM
"If I'm not mistaken"

Zcash is the parent of XZC and Zclassic, so these three points are very continuous.

If Zcash goes down in price then XZC and Zclassic also follow, maybe that's my knowledge of Zcash.
Activity: 98
August 16, 2018, 06:29:31 AM
Zcach is not a good investment solution from the investment point of view . better to invest in Btc or Etherium
Activity: 80
August 12, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
I will mine and likely getting some zcash. I don't have confidence in the coin at all and the premine/square rewards to "authors" is weak. This coin is so built up it ought to be a Yes precisely. So regardless of whether PoW coin will give us solution for disease you will they are torment of Earth since PoS show is better. So no thinks about are required, since we differ at the coin roots.epic pump! zcash = money snatch for whoever needs to chance it.
Activity: 47
August 11, 2018, 06:51:20 PM
I will state this again and again until the point when individuals understand this critical point. Coins controlled by partnerships won't succeed. A couple of bucks will be made and the coin will rapidly be overlooked. Just grassroot network coins with dynamic improvement with a REAL reason and usecase will succeed. Guide your thoughtfulness regarding coins that are not possessed by corporate intrigue/ponzi/premine and you will discover ventures that truly put stock in this that development we are separated of.
Activity: 42
August 07, 2018, 10:33:23 AM
With today's announcement that Alphabay will accept ZEC as payment it will most likely pump. However it seems like it will see some correction now as the altcoin bubble may have burst.
Activity: 132
August 07, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
Something not much heard about this currency worth reading .
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
August 07, 2018, 12:21:45 AM
Large investors support many projects where they can earn. Most often seen as some kind of exchange support projects and subsequently themselves gampat course.
copper member
Activity: 126
August 02, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
Hi guys,

What are your thoughts on Zcash and its zero-knowledge proof construction? I've read that there are already a few big investors backing up this project.

Cheers!
As a project, ZCash has a very firm ground. She will provide him with a long life. As a coin, it will not give you the opportunity to quickly and earn a lot because the coin is very dependent on the market and will not grow fast by itself.

Analysts predict that by 2020, the price of one coin ZCash will be more than $ 2,000. Now the ZCash coin is a very good investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:20:51 PM
Hi guys,

What are your thoughts on Zcash and its zero-knowledge proof construction? I've read that there are already a few big investors backing up this project.

Cheers!
As a project, ZCash has a very firm ground. She will provide him with a long life. As a coin, it will not give you the opportunity to quickly and earn a lot because the coin is very dependent on the market and will not grow fast by itself.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 01, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
dead by ASIC. RIP
Activity: 238
August 01, 2018, 01:15:08 PM
It seems to me that ZCash is a serious competitor to Monero for an anonymous coin. I just keep zcash calm for a long time. You decide for yourself
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 01:11:41 PM
That is the reason I quit supporting SDC. Bit to yeehaaaa on the genuine propellerhead stuff for my loving. This thing is possibly a timebomb. Also not in the soul of confided in Ok so I'm hearing thunderings that there is a Windows based GPU mining programming accessible currently to mine ZCash. Is this valid? On the off chance that it's actual (think that its questionable), at that point is the Windows mineworker ready to utilize AMD Radeon drivers?financial power. Dissimilar to XMR
copper member
Activity: 126
July 31, 2018, 08:15:33 AM
I think that coin zcash is one of the most promising coins. She has a very small commission, fast transactions and she is anonymous. I'm sure that the price of this coin will grow. I bought zcash and be will sell the coin only next year.
Activity: 41
July 31, 2018, 08:02:45 AM
Zcash provides full security of payments . It's a good coin, and it should be used by people.
Activity: 89
July 31, 2018, 07:54:30 AM
On the off chance that A.I. will simply be another device that people use (as I have contended is the situation), at that point I don't know why you raised A.I. in any case. All the esteem will in any case originate from the inventiveness (good fortune) of people.
Activity: 52
July 31, 2018, 05:21:36 AM
How i can see nothing going to happen here for months because of the low mining reward. Check back in 9 months and things may be different but for now its going to be boring.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 05:16:46 AM
if it's true that I think it will not be long before the company will nail leaves, or become popular and rising prices in the market, and little by little the other investors began to invest because according to him in the future the price will soar, usually as far as I know.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 31, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
I still have to do my research on it.  But my first impression was skepticism when I read it will require several people with a "trusted setup"

Also 20% of each block going to the dev team by default seems a bit centralized.  I wonder why they didn't do the ethereum setup of ico for dev team then regular mining

Zcash is really the coin that gives the best profit when it is mined. That is why I am sure it will attract those miners who are dealing now with Ethereum. It is going to grow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJr2VJIZL5I
Pages:
Jump to: