Pages:
Author

Topic: thrash - page 4. (Read 3937 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
February 27, 2019, 01:04:07 PM
I am also interested to learn about the opportunity to get coins in Airdrop. In the title of the theme it is written that Aerdrop is held in project Ichiba. So it should be possible to get free coins of this project.
Look at this link: https://ichiba.io/airdrop/ There you will find answers to all your questions regarding the conduct of airdrop of project Ichiba.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
February 27, 2019, 12:46:43 PM
Is this project still conducted by Airdrop? Is it possible to get free coins? How to do it?
I think it’s best for you to write to the administration, i didn’t see anything about Airdrop when i started monitoring the project.
I am also interested to learn about the opportunity to get coins in Airdrop. In the title of the theme it is written that Aerdrop is held in project Ichiba. So it should be possible to get free coins of this project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 27, 2019, 11:45:21 AM
Perhaps you are right, it is simply not profitable for the state itself, so that all people absolutely know if this will be accepted.
I think this is the reason why in the 10 years of existence of the crypto industry there has not been a merger of blockchain technologies and real business. The thing is that the powers that be are not profitable to run blockchain technology and cryptocurrency for ordinary people.
Activity: 182
February 27, 2019, 11:39:59 AM
Is this project still conducted by Airdrop? Is it possible to get free coins? How to do it?
I think it’s best for you to write to the administration, i didn’t see anything about Airdrop when i started monitoring the project.
Activity: 179
February 27, 2019, 11:26:08 AM
This is a very correct decision that such a stock exchange will make a free listing, but now the question is different, there will be very strict selection requirements, this is one hundred percent
The idea is good, but I think that the implementation will be much worse as always ... There will definitely be some people who will take to "assist" in evaluating the criteria for the project's prospects, and so on ... in general, another corruption scheme.
The widespread introduction of blockchain and the transfer to this technology of all registers and most services will be able to guarantee us simple users that in the world there will be less corruption and all sorts of "intermediaries" and "consultants".
But such a decision will not be exactly for a long time, it’s not entirely beneficial to bring the blockchain system to the state level
February 27, 2019, 11:06:41 AM
The widespread introduction of blockchain and the transfer to this technology of all registers and most services will be able to guarantee us simple users that in the world there will be less corruption and all sorts of "intermediaries" and "consultants".
It seems to me that precisely because of these functions, the openness and transparency of the blockchain technology are not allowed into the real world. Since those who are in power do not want ordinary people to have access to all information.
Perhaps you are right, it is simply not profitable for the state itself, so that all people absolutely know if this will be accepted.
Activity: 77
February 27, 2019, 10:57:03 AM
February 27, 2019, 10:32:02 AM
It seems to me that precisely because of these functions, the openness and transparency of the blockchain technology are not allowed into the real world. Since those who are in power do not want ordinary people to have access to all information.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
February 27, 2019, 10:07:54 AM
This is a very correct decision that such a stock exchange will make a free listing, but now the question is different, there will be very strict selection requirements, this is one hundred percent
The idea is good, but I think that the implementation will be much worse as always ... There will definitely be some people who will take to "assist" in evaluating the criteria for the project's prospects, and so on ... in general, another corruption scheme.
February 26, 2019, 01:06:02 PM
February 26, 2019, 11:55:51 AM
I think that it is very difficult or almost impossible to get on such a stock exchange, especially for free. Those coins that pay and there is no sales volume delist from it. And newcomers will have problems with this.
I watched an interview with SEO Binance and he said that they cancel the payment for the listing and will do it completely free of charge, selecting projects for potentials and technical uniqueness. Ichiba has chances!
February 26, 2019, 11:51:04 AM
Greetings members !

We are glad to announce that we are opening a reserve-now-pay-later (RNPL) option to those who are planning at this stage to buy a full Masternode with the price of 0.6 BTC

We will open up 25 slots initially for those who want to reserve Masternodes , so that they will have access to the keys but not the full node which will be operative once they have been reserved. Reward disbursement will be viewable by the blockchain and you will have access to your Masternodes a day before the exchanges tend to open.

We have already established that we are in talks with couple of exchanges and you can pay for your node a day before we are listed by them !

For reservations, contact @Pairotto / @Jōkā Ichika / @Ryu by our discord channel @ https://discord.gg/8U7UN7v

P.S - Please do note that no-one from the team will contact you directly! Feel free to contact us  for any queries or reservations by our profile
The team made a good offer for those who want to buy a masternode! In other projects I did not see such an option a reserve-now-pay-later (RNPL). very comfortably.
That is, I can now afford, for example, a reserve tokens tokens without payment, and then later pay for everything?
February 26, 2019, 11:39:52 AM
I think that it is very difficult or almost impossible to get on such a stock exchange, especially for free. Those coins that pay and there is no sales volume delist from it. And newcomers will have problems with this.
Newbies Binance does not take in the listing, even for big money. Binance has its own ICO program, followed by listing. This is a comprehensive service for young projects. Maybe Ichiba makes sense to try?
As for me, it’s too early for this project to try to enter such exchanges, because failure will be the most simple, it’s necessary to start with small ones, get a rating there and move on.
Activity: 140
February 26, 2019, 05:25:34 AM
Newbies Binance does not take in the listing, even for big money. Binance has its own ICO program, followed by listing. This is a comprehensive service for young projects. Maybe Ichiba makes sense to try?
Activity: 210
February 26, 2019, 04:55:56 AM
I watched an interview with SEO Binance and he said that they cancel the payment for the listing and will do it completely free of charge, selecting projects for potentials and technical uniqueness. Ichiba has chances!
February 26, 2019, 04:36:09 AM
Of course you need to wait for the release of the platform itself. This will show how promising this Ichiba project is and whether it is worth investing money in it.
When the project releases its platform, the price for the coins of the project will be just astronomical compared to today's price. I have always been a supporter of early investment. I agree that the risks are higher, but the possibility of earning is much higher.
February 26, 2019, 02:46:22 AM
You are absolutely right. This Ichiba project is very interesting and promising, but let's be honest with ourselves - Ichiba is not yet ready to go on a top-level exchange. This needs to be done later ... maybe a year or two. Then there will be a positive effect.
In a couple of years, the exchanges themselves will pay extra for the right to trade this coin in their exchange. Now we need to find a partnership exchange that is able to assess the prospects for cooperation with Ichiba today.
It would be nice to find such projects that would only be happy to cooperate and not see only the benefit for themselves, now it will of course be difficult to do.
I disagree with you. The team should communicate with the community, be interested in problems and answer questions, share news and problems of the project. How without it?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 26, 2019, 02:25:31 AM
Greetings members !

We are glad to announce that we are opening a reserve-now-pay-later (RNPL) option to those who are planning at this stage to buy a full Masternode with the price of 0.6 BTC

We will open up 25 slots initially for those who want to reserve Masternodes , so that they will have access to the keys but not the full node which will be operative once they have been reserved. Reward disbursement will be viewable by the blockchain and you will have access to your Masternodes a day before the exchanges tend to open.

We have already established that we are in talks with couple of exchanges and you can pay for your node a day before we are listed by them !

For reservations, contact @Pairotto / @Jōkā Ichika / @Ryu by our discord channel @ https://discord.gg/8U7UN7v

P.S - Please do note that no-one from the team will contact you directly! Feel free to contact us  for any queries or reservations by our profile
The team made a good offer for those who want to buy a masternode! In other projects I did not see such an option a reserve-now-pay-later (RNPL). very comfortably.
copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
February 25, 2019, 03:15:17 PM
Greetings members !

February 25, 2019, 11:28:40 AM
You are absolutely right. This Ichiba project is very interesting and promising, but let's be honest with ourselves - Ichiba is not yet ready to go on a top-level exchange. This needs to be done later ... maybe a year or two. Then there will be a positive effect.
In a couple of years, the exchanges themselves will pay extra for the right to trade this coin in their exchange. Now we need to find a partnership exchange that is able to assess the prospects for cooperation with Ichiba today.
It would be nice to find such projects that would only be happy to cooperate and not see only the benefit for themselves, now it will of course be difficult to do.
Pages:
Jump to: