Pages:
Author

Topic: thrash - page 5. (Read 3934 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 11:23:38 AM
You are absolutely right. This Ichiba project is very interesting and promising, but let's be honest with ourselves - Ichiba is not yet ready to go on a top-level exchange. This needs to be done later ... maybe a year or two. Then there will be a positive effect.
In a couple of years, the exchanges themselves will pay extra for the right to trade this coin in their exchange. Now we need to find a partnership exchange that is able to assess the prospects for cooperation with Ichiba today.
It seems to me that it is difficult to do. For example, can you suggest such an exchange?
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
February 25, 2019, 10:44:00 AM
You are absolutely right. This Ichiba project is very interesting and promising, but let's be honest with ourselves - Ichiba is not yet ready to go on a top-level exchange. This needs to be done later ... maybe a year or two. Then there will be a positive effect.
In a couple of years, the exchanges themselves will pay extra for the right to trade this coin in their exchange. Now we need to find a partnership exchange that is able to assess the prospects for cooperation with Ichiba today.
Activity: 112
February 25, 2019, 10:39:44 AM
The roadmap of the project is very well done. We see what has been done, what is planned and at what stage now. I met a lot of projects where there are not even deadlines. it is not right!
Deadlines should be, for this is the most common project plan, which he must keep until the very end
Activity: 182
February 25, 2019, 10:29:07 AM
To start such an exchange, you need to fully develop the project and in the future there will be no problems, at the very beginning we will check the platform itself.
Of course you need to wait for the release of the platform itself. This will show how promising this Ichiba project is and whether it is worth investing money in it.
Someone at the very beginning of the project is investing their money, while other people are waiting for the final stage to fully make sure that the project is working.
February 25, 2019, 06:44:51 AM
Can you imagine how many top-level exchanges are asking for listing coins? This is a huge amount. I very much doubt that these amounts are justified and will bring the result adequate to such expenses. It is better to spend the money on the development and development of the project.
I heard that Binance promised not to take a fee for listing coins, but to select new coins according to the criteria for technical innovation and prospects. Team Ichiba did not try to apply?
I think that it is very difficult or almost impossible to get on such a stock exchange, especially for free. Those coins that pay and there is no sales volume delist from it. And newcomers will have problems with this.
Activity: 140
February 25, 2019, 05:59:17 AM
Can you imagine how many top-level exchanges are asking for listing coins? This is a huge amount. I very much doubt that these amounts are justified and will bring the result adequate to such expenses. It is better to spend the money on the development and development of the project.
I heard that Binance promised not to take a fee for listing coins, but to select new coins according to the criteria for technical innovation and prospects. Team Ichiba did not try to apply?
Activity: 210
February 25, 2019, 05:25:04 AM
To start such an exchange, you need to fully develop the project and in the future there will be no problems, at the very beginning we will check the platform itself.
Of course you need to wait for the release of the platform itself. This will show how promising this Ichiba project is and whether it is worth investing money in it.
February 25, 2019, 04:50:23 AM
This does not necessarily mean that the masternodes were bought by residents of Germany. It may just be VPS located on servers in Germany.
You're right! This is just the location of the web server. By the way, Germany is quite such a popular country for running servers. Therefore, I am not surprised that the bulk of the masternodes is running on servers in Germany.
Activity: 98
February 25, 2019, 03:51:18 AM
The roadmap of the project is very well done. We see what has been done, what is planned and at what stage now. I met a lot of projects where there are not even deadlines. it is not right!
Activity: 324
Merit: 79
February 24, 2019, 02:18:40 PM
this is to confirm that i joined the translation campaign via bounyhive today and that i will do the chinese translation.
thanks for the opportunity! Smiley
February 24, 2019, 10:31:57 AM

Now there are few good testers who can really then qualitatively check the project for bugs, for example, errors, although it is possible for ordinary users, as the saying goes, "with the world"
Activity: 112
February 24, 2019, 10:25:00 AM
sold 44 masternodes of the project already. Most are in Germany (12) the next is Jordan (7). I wonder why the market is so distributed?
This does not necessarily mean that the masternodes were bought by residents of Germany. It may just be VPS located on servers in Germany.
I agree, now the VPS can be bought absolutely any country and it is not expensive at all, so it can be either a German or not
Activity: 179
February 24, 2019, 10:11:02 AM

Activity: 234
February 24, 2019, 10:00:27 AM
sold 44 masternodes of the project already. Most are in Germany (12) the next is Jordan (7). I wonder why the market is so distributed?
Where did you see this information? Give me a link...
Activity: 210
February 24, 2019, 08:26:24 AM
What do projects that do not have the finances for listing on top exchanges? And another problem is that if there is no trading volume on the top exchange, then the coin can be delisting.And the project money was gone ....
The recent situation with Binance and delisting of many coins is a clear confirmation of your words. And by the way, many of the coins that Binance removed from his exchange paid them several million dollars for listing.

And the exchanges that provide free listing are little known. They have no trading volume. The project is only for quantity,but the project needs quality. Therefore, it is better to go to a smaller number of exchanges, but of high quality.
You are absolutely right. It is better to raise money and pay a listing on one exchange that belongs to the top level, than to have trading pairs on ten exchanges for which there are no users.

i would suggest even a couple of medium-type exchange with active traders and adequate volume would suffice. if you go outright to binance, you are just wasting huge amount of money that the team can use to their developments instead. and if they can't sustain the volume required on that exchange, they will be just delisted for nothing. a starting project does not need numerous exchanges to be listed at but continuous development from the team to further increase its worth in the exchange.

February 24, 2019, 07:54:56 AM
These are very correct thoughts. The presence of a coin on the top exchange will give the necessary liquidity to the coin and will help increase the popularity of the project.
Activity: 140
February 24, 2019, 06:18:07 AM
February 24, 2019, 04:32:58 AM
You can go through the listing and later much when everything is ready, this is not critical at all, the main thing is to continue working on the project.
It is important that the team does not stop there and continue the active development of the project. This will ensure popularity among users and increase investor confidence.
February 24, 2019, 04:25:33 AM
Activity: 98
February 24, 2019, 03:50:47 AM
"Too many scammers with unfinished business models." Many projects enter the crypto market without a finished product. Finishing their product in process. How to determine at the initial stage how serious this project is?
Pages:
Jump to: