Pages:
Author

Topic: Time is money, how you manage your money and time ? - page 10. (Read 6664 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
That is most important to one person that they know about time ang money management. Time management we need this for our daily living like you have time to your work and to your family and especially to God.
Money management you need to divide your money to your needs and earn also to your future.
Time is very important to us specially when you have a family already and it is true to have a time managemet to handle everything. But we also need Gods guidance in everything weve done..We need to handle money wisely because money is the root of all evil..

Time is so important as money, money can make everything now it is now powerful thing, but we need to learn how to manage money, just like time that is also really important to manage. Make every of your time productive and useful. Divide your time in every task that you need to accomplish.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
Managing money and time is difficult and decisive for the future, many people do not care about the time so that almost 24 hours they focus on earnings, but this will actually make health drop so that will disturb time and money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I wisely use time management I make sure whats more priority. I will always put first what's important.I know that money is important its part of our living without it, it felt like something is missing. But not all the time is all about money is just how wisely you are in living.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Time is gold because every second every munite every hour is very important to us and you dont lose time if you have to do that is very important you do because at last you will disappoint.

Now in our time that we are so busy in our everyday work ,time is compare to money in equivalent, for me I will manage my money by putting to good business and investment a.nd for my time I will balance all my activities not just overwork but have also some rest because thats important in life your personnal health.
Activity: 85
Time is gold because every second every munite every hour is very important to us and you dont lose time if you have to do that is very important you do because at last you will disappoint.
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday.
This is the era of the gadgets and applications, so I think we must make use of them for our benefit, gone were the days when you had to plan the activities after every hour or day because today, we can plan the work of the whole week in just one day which is good because by this way you do not loose your concentrations. Just set the alarms and reminders at different timings and divide your work between those alarms, because by that you can focus on that specific work either its money or job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
it is true time is money, but do not forget that life must be balanced to be more healthy in living it, not only because money make forget everything, do not we enslaved money but we must enslave money so they always datng to us without having to waste a lot of time
so I think use the time as efficient as possible to get maximum results, do not forget diligent effort multiply prayer

I spend a lot of time tracking the virtual currency movements in the market as well as where I can invest in the country since I learned about investing from a friend I spent a lot of time. To follow and learn more about how to invest in profitable, most of the books I read rarely say how to avoid risks while spending and that's what I need. know best
Activity: 84
I think time is money and remember that when something is precious in our lives, then take the time with the best. Use your time to do something useful and useful in order to produce something worthwhile. There are simple tips that may be useful to you, including
- Focus on one job that you think can produce something worthwhile / that can make money.
- Do not waste time on matters that are considered useless.
- Planning is good and mature.
May be useful.  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Time is as valuable as money. In my opinion, managing our time in a reasonable way like spending our day with the things and the people we love and spending our money based on the level of importance.
Yes, in life we must be good at managing time, time will never come back so that if we use for useless things then it will make us regret someday, use time for productive activities and useful for the future so that we will succeed and rich .
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
I'm not great at managing either, but so far money has been good to me. Time not really . I feel like I wasted more hours than I didn't, which is sad.

The only thing that keeps me same is the saying that time enjoyed wasting wasn't truly a waste.
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
Time is as valuable as money. In my opinion, managing our time in a reasonable way like spending our day with the things and the people we love and spending our money based on the level of importance.
Activity: 89
Merit: 19
“Decentralized Transportation Economy”
I manage my money and time by planning on how to manage my money and make schedules for me to have a plan that I can relay on everyday.
Well that is true that time is money so i manage my time very well so i have more time to make or to earn a lot of profit here in crypto and for me time is very important so i am really giving time to work here in crypto and to make many money with bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Time is money only if you make a good use of it: actually, time is the more democratic thing in the world, as everyone has the same amount.
So, the only thing that you can manage is yourself: USE in a good way your time and transform it in money.
The USE wisely your money and grow rich!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
No doubt about the value of time how it is worthy.
For me I tried best to utilize my time properly, there is some kinds of job we have to do usually in daily life.

After that If I find out some time then I prefer to spend on bitcoin forum to get some information as well some money.
I believe that if we are wasting time, in fact time is wasting us.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
In one word, I manage it aggressively. I do exactly I what I plan to do and during the time I plan to do. I am equally strict with my money and spend every penny after careful though.
Activity: 15
It's not difficult to manage both, but you need a lot of self discipline.
Actually, the most important thing is to learn to prioritize, where do you want to focus your attention and your money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Just imagine, how precious is the time for your life? What a valuable time for your financial development. You have the possibility to become a rich person if you try to manage time in a very efficient way. An hour for you could be equal to one month for others. When you waste an hour, you're wasting a month's time for someone else. Therefore, arrange yourself in such a way that can really take advantage of time well.

The quality of time you have will elevate you to better financial condition. If you value time, then time will also appreciate you. Therefore, the English proverb says "Time is money", which means time is money. Pepeatah has a tremendous meaning, which will change your life for the better. The price of your time is the same as the price of money yo
  I always try to distribute correctly and maximally my time. Sometimes it does not work out as I want, but everything comes with experience. Yes time is money and the truth.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
Currently I wake up and take care of all my work before 5pm and then 5pm onward is time to relax. Previously I would find there isn't enough time in a day but now I have a weird problem of trying to fill time in my day. Looking forward to the day when I cashout some BTC funds and am able to use the fruits of my labor to enjoy and relax Smiley.
Activity: 154
I would like to share one of my life rules or should I say life hacks, it's called the two minute rule; basically what it does is that every little errand, no matter how small or big it is, if I can finish it in two minutes or so then I shall do it, no excuses. The reason for this is that once I finished those little things then in the future or some time near I would then have plenty of time either to relax or plan my next step ahead. I wouldn't cram nor waste my day doing all those errands that had piled.

As for my money management, what I do it that as soon as I have my salary, I budget or separate it already. Taking consideration on my daily expenses also and my wants in life. More importantly live as cheaply as you can and stay out of vices or fancy living.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
I know time is important, but you also have to balance it with other activities not just spend time to earn money or work hard.
but sometimes enjoy your life, I know money is important but sometimes you should also be able to relax and rest your mind.
it's useless if you have a lot of money but you're not healthy.
Pages:
Jump to: